Every single part of US history will be erased sooner or later

Every single part of US history will be erased sooner or later

The nation will actually be pissed if they remove those two, so I hope these losers try.

it's called the great leap forward

88D inter-dimensional

The what?

this

Please try this faggots. Keep poking the bear.

It's a reference to the Cultural Revolution of Mao.

I've yet to see a single argument against removing Confederate monument that doesn't involve a false equivalence of some kind.

let them go after Washington and Jefferson
the anger they'll inspire will tip the scales in the favor of the right
statues can always be replaced

Just get rid of history

It's part of the long march through institutions. The entire point of cultural marxism is to destroy all allegiances to anything other than the state - the destruction of the traditional family unit, the destruction of the church, and now we're seeing the erasure of the past.

Destroy. Replace. Control.

It's all according to plan goy.

>this was Jill Steins running mate

They making room for welfare office.

>"the statues aren't enough! we must destroy ALL racist history!"
>they start burning books
>don't see the irony in their actions

I unironically want Anti-fa to attempt to take down George Washington statues

The fallout would be nuclear

Why are you on this board?

You americans NEED to start provoking them into doing this.

Normies can justify "removing statues of traitors who fought against america" but Washington and Jefferson will be going too far

This will escalate things. This MUST happen

Who are you quoting?

Should us remaining patriots just remove to Alaska or Texas and secede already? I think all is lost.

>inb4 nothing happens
They're dragging people out of their cars and beating them to death. No one will care and there won't be any blowback. Welcome to the current year.

>bring in tens of millions of roman-catholics
>act surprised when they change the culture to that of latin america
Well...

There is no nation left. Anyone who identifies as a partriot is labeled as a right wing nazi racist by these globalist commie drones.
Protip: if you kill your enemy they don't win

See: South Africa
That is our future.

are you....ok?

Hi, Reddit!

This is how Nazis are born.

the last few days I've been thinking the same thing

This will make future nigger enslavement easier.

Seriously. When America becomes hostile to someone who loves western culture, where do we go?

How about not destroying history just because it might hurt someones feelings? Every great man has pissed someone off or killed someone, lets just destroy all the statues and historical monuments around the world.

Now you know how we felt when those Neo-Nazis in Ukraine were tearing down Lenin statues and you all applauded and cheered.

You reap what you sow, Sup Forums.

>No one will care and there won't be any blowback.
Most likely this.

The tinyest bit of action wins over apathy, lethargy and carelessness.

Removing monuments is pointless and a waste of fucking breath and time.
Rally against something worth rallying for once.

No it won't.
The confederacy is not the United States.

>lets just destroy all the statues and historical monuments around the world.
Not all of them, Go.... I mean Friend.

Quick someone get a tiki torch to rile them up again.

Actually I don't agree with it.. even though I'm an ethno-nationalist (Nazi is so last year). Destroying history because it might be uncomfortable is nigger behaviour.

Trump impresses me yet again. He really is playing 4D chess with them. He made them shit or get off the pot. He is forcing them to play their most extreme hands on every side.

The entire Civil War was over whether or not the secession was legal. So the Confederacy was always the United States.

uhm symbols of white supremacy could be anything, because whites make everything.
asians copy whites, so they're stuff represents white supremacy too.

Fucking stupid niggers. they're just going to strengthen our cause.

This. Tearing down statues should not be a priority on any sane persons list. I can see the argument for not erecting new confederate monuments, but this is just a waste of time and effort.

>Pissed

Last time Americans got pissed and tried to do something Sup Forums did a 360 and became a literal Liberal-Anarcho heaven with threads talking shit about Nazism and White Supremacy for days

lol what? I was born and raised in Texas. Left a year ago. It's over run with niggers, spics and people from California. Good luck

diversity is fun !

lmao that's literally what they're saying in the replies

annnnnnd the left takes Trump's bait again

People should start posting all the white nationalist quotes from the founders.

OK. So then i think we have our next project.

Except it was never established if or why it was actually illegal, and what a permissible alternative would be. It would be exactly like if the EU refused to recognize Brexit, and forced a war over it.
In that case, it would be hard to argue the EU was in the right.

But those fucking slaves.

We should make George Washington and The Founding Fathers meme's. Like, literally point out to Alt Left that the guys who founded this country were a bunch of 16 to 36 year old sperglords who stood up to globalists, and through blind luck beat back The World's largest superpower. We should also point out to Anti Fa that when GWASH and his trolls won, the Queen of England thought it was a prank and didn't actually believe a bunch of nerds/merchants in the USA beat the fuck out of her mighty globalist army, until New York stopped sending the money ships 3 months after the Declaration was signed.

I'm so glad they are being this obvious. Or is that a troll account?

Already looking to remove a statue of Washington in Chicago! Fucking nuts.

>They're dragging people out of their cars and beating them to death.
Source?

That's the actual account of Jill Stein's running mate

Good. I want normie whites to see the left's final form.

It isn't history it's propaganda.

Underrated, people should spin this up on shill accounts, America's great leap forward

Agree, Texas is lost... will be like cuckafornia soon.

Alaska is a good place though. Who wants to start the move?

Well THAT one won't have anyone to defend it because there are no whites in Chicago.

are you... retarded?

This!

Black people like Ajamu are poison need to go back to Africa since they despise everything America is about, otherwise they will only contribute to the destruction of US historical heritage,

There can only be ONE A-jamu, Baraka.

Democrat presidents will be next down the memory hole. What? There was a black president? Yea right that's some, "we wuz presidentz n sheit"

This is why they live in mud huts.

Ha, jokes on him! Humanity sank into eternal darkness anyway!

No they won't

If people aren't going to defend confederates they aren't going to defend Washington of Jefferson

The leftists in Charlottesville were even demanding they rip down a statue of Homer the Greek poet, because he was "a poet of war"

The average idiots will just glibly nod in approval as it happens.

So, in Arrested Development S4, they talk about a wall on the border and a right-leaning politician. Is this where Trump got the idea? KEK

Slaves used to fight in the colliseum in Rome.

>destroying monuments to people who served their respective countries to protect their ideals and way of life, like an American
>false equivalence

Fuck this buzzword bullshit

Underrated

Except Sup Forums, unlike lefitst retards, knew that whole thing was a kike/neocon plot to overthrow the legitimately elected leader

(((Victoria Nuland))), Clinton's appointed vice secretary of state was literally handing out cookies to Ukranian rebels

And now you're the ones driving an anti Russian witchhunt, how ironic.

the border wall was approved by congress in 2006, genius

It was just never built

It was King George III back then you dunce.

wew

can confirm, the only white on the south side of chicago

its all niggers vs spics in gang wars here

saving up to move and will be out by end of the year

It was bound to happen sooner or later. Just be glad China hasn't done it yet.

TRUMP IS A GODDAMN GENIUS

MAKE THE ALT-LEFT SAY "LET'S GET RID OF WASHINGTON" AND EVEN THE GUILTIEST WHITE NORMIES SAY "w-wait, what?"

inb4
>"i dont want my child learning about wars and slavery, please remove it from your curriculum"

Well they fight in football stadiums now.

lads please spread this one. going to bed

you don't know shit about America or you're a leftypol pussy trying to demoralize people

>china

Not all of it. Before we elect a trans furry pedo muslim the only POTUS of the past to ever be mentioned will be Obama.

No they won't. All of the politicians, both foreign and domestic, will be applauding the act. Late night talk show hosts will talk about how Washington was a huge racist slave owner, and any patriots left will be shamed into the ubiquitous label of "nazi white supremacist".

This is the deep states next move.

kek

I'm afraid they won't be.
>insanity abounds
>Fucking fools

Lenin was a kike

The city council is moving forward to changing the name of Robert E Lee Road. They already changed the name of a public school years ago.

How about you just
>fuck off
>schilly in here

Lol, the same people who pushed that are pushing this shit. Just this time you get to be the useful patsy

>tearing down statues of a man whose regime caused a famine in your country that killed millions
hmmmmmm

I've been saying this for a while.

You fags want to win more people over to the right? Take the extreme messages that the left wants but are reluctant to push publicly and spread it everywhere.

>knowledge is retardation

confirmed for lefty

See, people like this post I've linked to count on you to be a dumb fuck.

>will you be a dumb fuck
>shows up at schill rally