THIS IS SICK Sup Forums

THIS IS SICK Sup Forums

Can't wait for their lies to catch up with them in 2018.

To the mentally ill, everything normal is sick.

Hopefully all deranged leftists are slaughtered like pigs in the coming months and years.

Arm yourselves. Defend your nation.

>defended
He defended those who just wanted to prevent libfags from destroying historical monuments, Warren you stupid fuck.

#notallmuslimsareterrorists but
#allwhitemenarenazis

Those neo nazis didn't do anything wrong. They showed up with a legal permit. The alt-left showed up illegally and assaulted many people

>Pocahauntus

>I condemn violence on both sides
>Then goes ahead and specifically calls out the left-wing violence with bats, and the right-wing violence with the car incident
>"TRUMP JUST DEFENDED NO NAZIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG!!"

Where were you when leftism became synonymous with mental illness?

all those retweets and favourites must prove she's right

he condemned them and he for sure isn't an actual Nazi. what do they actually want from him?

>the jew shrieks as he strikes you

>it's a pocahontas episode
>the educated fool starts playing

Hey, isn't that the woman who is 1/256th Cherokee?

this

Whats the problem with that?Didnt the previous president support the neo nazi coup in Ukraine too?

>elizabeth warren

stopped reading there. fuck off. also,

>1 post by this ID

THIS IS A SHARTBLUE SLIDE THREAD. SAGE, REPORT AND IGNORE. EVERYONE BELOW THIS POST IS A MORON.

>1 post by this ID

THIS IS A SHARTBLUE SLIDE THREAD. SAGE, REPORT AND IGNORE. EVERYONE BELOW THIS POST IS A MORON.

>1 post by this ID

>1 post by this ID

>1 post by this ID

Elizabeth Warren confirmed Alt-Lefty.

Not as sick as claiming you're a member of a genocided peoples to gain entry into college.

>8 months of ignoring rampant antifa violence that was initiated by antifa at peaceful right wing rallies
>one guy off his meds takes it into his own hands
>WOW THERE ARE NOT TWO SIDES TO THIS WTF?

A mob of violent criminals gathered in Charlottesville to attack a group of law abiding citizens who were exercising their constitutional rights, because they disagree with their ideas.
How unamerican can you get?
The violent criminals created an illegal road block to stop their victims escaping.
The violent mob were arrogant enough to take children on the attack with them and in the process of their violent crime someone died.
Violent criminals often die during their crimes, its an occupational hazard.
The corruption in politics and the media is distorting these facts.
I find the NAZIs a much less serious problem, and clearly they are largely a new reactionary group of people who are so sick of being called NAZIs by the alt left that they have sought to actually become NAZIs in response to this tyranny.

Clearly reading comprehension isn't required to be a democratic senator. Not surprised; logic isn't required either.

the lesson here is stop punch right

If this is how the left wants to act, then I'm not going to give one shit when they all get curbstomped

Spbp

"It's ok to use violence against anyone you disagree with." Elizabeth Warren

I say we give Trump about 6 more months of time on this one to use the military to wipe out some savages when they riot next time and then we get involved if he doesn't. His hands are sort of tied because it'd give the faggot establishment the explanation they need to try to impeach ("FACIST!") but what choice do we have if they continue destroying history like ISIS?

'dis is toats sick bruh!

they disabled the captions lol

A Muslim in a gay club deliberately murders 50 fucking people?
NOT ALL MUSLIMS!

A white guy at a chaotic protest kills a single person in a car crash?
WHITE TERRORISM MUST BE STOPPED AND TRUMP MUST BE IMPEACHED!

t. alt-left shrew

Kike slide thread detected... SAGE

Please please please run in 2020. She will probably REEEE herself to death

how dumb do you have to be to write this on the internet. Are you just begging to be surveiled?

he said there were good people on both sides. Who were the good people marching with the guys with nazi flags, KKK and shouting gas the jews?

What is everyone's deal with Ben Shapiro? And why does everyone suck Milo's dick?

Stick-wielding Communist thugs are now sanctified by leading politicians under the pretext that they "fight fascism". Gulags 2.0, here we come

its 1/218 don't diminish her proud heritage.

definitely a /polack trying to point out how dumb she is and sarcastically acting like they're outraged. I guess you're too stupid to get sarcasm?

Little Benny is a semite termite who thinks only Israel should be allowed to have ethno-nationalism

>Who were the good people marching with the guys with nazi flags, KKK and shouting gas the jews?

Those concerned about the terribly destructive effects of mass immigration on the West, for example? I could just as easily ask: "at Occupy Wall Street, who were the good guys marching alongside the Communist flags?" And OWS had its own share of those carrying anti-Jewish signs, if that really matters so much to you (it doesn't, of course; you're as hypocritical as every other leftist)

GAS THE KIKES, MSM, RACE WAR NOW OR SOON

also mods don't censor boards that have to do with politics even if they're from shareblue. Its called freedom of speech and why people like this website you fucking autist.

What about fucking Milo pal

Can someone translate from Cherokee please?

If this is sick, then I'm terminal and happy

>having no sense of humor or getting sarcasm
get back on stormfront dumbshit

Honestly, I've quarrelled so often with Nazis online, but at this point I'm dividing up humanity into those who want to preserve Western civilization and those who want to destroy it. And if the Nazis aren't against me and my way of life, I'm not going to be against them, either.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

From the perspective of our enemies, just holding those views is wrong and merits being attacked. You must understand this. There's no point in arguing with these people, they are your enemy. Not your friendly rival.

this really makes me think.
who were the good people marching with the bat-wielding, brick-throwing, communist sympathizers?
who is trump covering for?!?

change your way and we might let you live

it's funny because Donald Trump will inevitably be proved right

won't be long until antifa cause a few deaths and I cannot wait for the shitstorm that will follow

Based fellow leaf.

>Trump

"These violent acts from the far left and far right need to stop."

>liberals

"Oh my god. OH MY GOD! TRUMP IS DEFENDING NAZIS!!!"

Old hag yells at cloud.

He did say "hopefully", not that he was going to slaughter them all himself.

That's bullshit. I got banned for posting a political thread about conservative political analyst Tomi Lahren. The mods are working with shareblue.

god you're such a naive faggot.

I think to be a liberal in 2017 means to be willingly ignorant

Those not saluting and goose stepping, being racist, or shouting gas the Jews. Even if literally every single person at the rally was doing such, they are still protected and it is their right to peacefully assemble with proper permits to do as such under the Fist Amendment. Threatening violence and showing up armed trying to disrupt their freedom of speech is nothing but fascism under the guise of "not muh America". Get the fuck out of this country if you do not like the way we have run things for 241 years faggot.

are you stupid? accessing Sup Forums.org gets you put on a list.

A muslim intentionally drives a car into a Paris cafe the day after the protest while screaming Allah Akbar?
NOT ALL MUSLIMS!