What do you call someone who is pro-white and wants the U.S.A. to stay a white majority?

What do you call someone who is pro-white and wants the U.S.A. to stay a white majority?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/GPlx4
youtube.com/watch?v=LhlIa83-0jk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A white nationalist. Or just a reasonable, realistic person.

Smart

Smart

A Pussy

A taxpayer

Alt rightie, Nazi, cuck, Drumpftard

a white rights advocate

A faggot

An adult

Smart
Sane
A model American

White nationalist.
I don't 100% agree, but as long as they aren't attacking people and breaking things, people have a right to an opinion.
Which is why I'm here, and why I deeply despise the ALT-left.

Pretty sure if you really ask a black person like 90% would agree that America should stay majority white.

Y. Pipo

>What do you call them?
Out Of Time
...because it's too late to go back to that shit.

nah man, they breed like rats and are dumb as fuck...
fuck niggers man.

They can't live without us.
all that fake egypt shit - really the only empire created by the descendants of the africans in the USA was the Mali empire. None of them even talk about it though. I doubt they even know about it.
it was a cool empire but didn't last long. literally the only civilization to happen in africa outside of north africa, which isn't black to a large and significant degree

white supremacist or nazi

REEEEEEEEEE

sauce for the pic? more like this?

This.

I don't know the sauce but I actually got them from another German that posted them.

Unapologetically rascist.
Or a race realist but there's nothing realistic about pseudo science.

There's also this album of Fighting game levels.

imgur.com/a/GPlx4

doxxed

"race realist" is like 9/11 truther

>they breed like rats
population in decline
>Dumb as fuck
irrelevant

nice

They breed like rats because they have no concept of long term consequences and cumming in a pussy feels better than pulling out or using a rubber. Not because they are trying to raise their population or something,

What do you think of latinos? A good amount of them have good genes.

A racist

problematic

>What do you call someone who is pro-white and wants the U.S.A. to stay a white majority?
Sane.

youtube.com/watch?v=LhlIa83-0jk

>usa
>white

Post proof they are declining

Sane and reasonable person.

A sane person.

An evil bigot

t. CNN

An idealist; perhaps a visionary.

A real man.

(((msm)))) says you are a white nationalist.
therefore you are a white supremacist.
you are a racist.

welcome to the club.

An American Nationalist.

Someone with a healthy sense of ethnic identity who has rationally deduced that their interests are best served by having a government that it some form or another explicitly serves their ethnic interests.

This is something which ALL ethnicities deserve, for people of European or African or Native American or other descent. This is a goal that can be achieved peacefully and lawfully, requiring neither coercion nor violence.

This is the answer to the failed experiment of multiculturalism.

> identity politics
HAHAHAHAHAHA fucking what a crack up cunt.

>an-cap criticizing someone else's ideology

the dutch slave traders would purchase prisoners of war from coastal tribes in africa, they would then sell their slaves in the biggest markets of South America and the carribean, then before sailing back to europe they would stop at american ports for supplies and to offload whatever inventory they had left.

american slaves were literally the rejectef slaves that nobody else wanted

I bet you take credit for the lives of better men. You think I need roads? I'll drag your ass to paradise & when we get there you'll realize we don't need roads where we're going.

>take credit
I take credit for nothing. You have it backward - I don't want to appropriate the achievements of my ethnicity for my personal betterment, I want to create and achieve for the betterment of my people.

White civil rights activist.

It's a civil right not to be abused by your government.

A White Nationalist.

A Realist. Somebody who understands that you cannot maintain an advanced nation with over 50% uneducated blacks and hispanics barely able to write their own name.

>But muh asians, they be so intelligent

Asians like the Chinese or Koreans largely just memorize knowledge instead of innovating, this has been a major problem for a long time. Japanese have progressed somewhat beyond that, admittedly.

Of course, thats "overgeneralizing" etc. but the overall trend and characteristics of these ethnicities cannot be denied.

No, the white majority has to be maintained, unless they want the US to become a 2nd rate country like Brazil (the tendency is already there).