Fought to save the Jews in 1944

>fought to save the Jews in 1944
>Jews destroy America by 2017

Explain this.

Goyim were too good

>Goyim were too gullible in 1944
>Goyim are too gullible in 2017

What’s the difference?

Anglos lost any sense of nationalism, due to their rampant imperialism.
That's why they are the best goy.

It’s an interesting question where the moral superiority of the European was lost but I would suspect a majority of it was due to the control of the narrative through traditional media.

To control the population you must control what they hear and see.

Why did Americans try to save Europe?

Yes, but to actually get to that level, you already must let it come that far.
Brits for example don't even really see themselves as Europeans. They had colonies all over back then. They are not nationalist, they are internationalists. That's exactly why the jews could gain so much power there.

I don't even know anymore. It really seems like there was no point. Saved Europe from fascism, and now they're all communists, pressuring us to join their commie ways.

This is why I am isolationist. You can't trust your allies.

So the British lost their moral superiority because they became globalists via their colonies and empire?

I’m pretty sure the fact that they had colonies would imply they believed in the moral superiority of their own kind.

Jews don't think we did.

They blame us for the Holocaust appening because we didn't act soon enough to save them from the inevitable fruits of their kikery.

We're just more evil goyim getting what we deserve in their minds.

They're a race of inbred sociopaths, like gypsies--but with 30 more IQ points.

It's just that the people in power prefer the status quo rather than change.

topkek

There ain't nothing more 'murican than killing Nazis oorah.

>Explain this.

Jews.

They believed in superiority of Europeans, but they didn't have the same kind of nationalism as other countries did.

Due to their imperialism, many of them were just immigrants (australiens, canadians, americans, etc). The anglosphere is basically something a world nation. Its the commonwealth which destroyed them.

Zionism.

Look up the story of the Banu Qurayza, the Jew has always been treacherous

Hitler was the one that declared war with the U.S.

The U.S. Didn't fight to save Jews.

Nationalism is only a requirement when things are so dire that it threatens the existence of the people.

Living on an island pretty much absolves any threat of extinction.

Moral superiority is the state where the people exist without violence and nationalism but by a innate belief in superiority. Think of America before blacks had rights. It’s not a nationalism, which is a reaction, it’s superiorirty, which is a state.

The Nazis were hardly a threat to America.

The US was at war with Germany from the start, dumbfuck. You were far from neutral.

That's why (((Roosevelt))) countersingalled in congress and cut off Japanese supply lines right?

I'm not sure why the Germans allied with the Japs in the first place. It was a terrible mistake.

>Nationalism is only a requirement when things are so dire that it threatens the existence of the people.
Wrong, nationalism is required to prevent letting it come that far. Without nationalism your nation will die within a few decades.

>Living on an island pretty much absolves any threat of extinction.
Yea sure, that's why London is basically a muslim city by now and whites in america are merely 50%. Sooner or later everyone gets cucked without nationalism.

I don't care what you mean by moral superirority, but fact is that America, or the whole commonwealth in general, is a perfect playing ground for Jews. It's a world nation, and thus has less nationalism than normal countries. That's why it was so easy for Jews to corrupt you, bring your downfall, and with it the downfall of the whole western civilization.

Your kind doesn't care that much about nationalism. You care much more about capitalism.

>Americunt talking about mistakes

>Coming from Nazi

Ironic, take off the flag, where are you from?

I'm from Germany, Tyrone. Enjoy getting cucked out of existence by your beloved Jews.

The problem is that populations are more free to move now eliminating innate senses of security. The fact that England did not require nationalism in the past and they’re being darkened are not mutually exclusive. It just possible before, now it is.

And America could not become a nationalist country because it was a melting pot of Europeans. In the past believed in moral superiority of itself but did not believe in moral superiority of a genetic substrate of European.

Because they were anti communist and meant it .. unlike you mr le 48% face.

Yeah but the Japs believe in Oriental supremacy and the German in European supremacy. They would never have co-existed even if they won the war.

>The problem is that populations are more free to move now eliminating innate senses of security.
Yes, and why is that? Because you kikelovers won and basically destroyed white countries with it. Now whole Africa and the Middle East can freely move to Europe and Europeans are getting cucked away. With nationalism this never would have been a problem, but you destroyed nationalism here.

>America could not become a nationalist country because it was a melting pot of Europeans
Exactly, and the same goes for every other country in the commonwealth. Brits are part of the commonwealth, that's why they have less nationalism too.

>Why did Americans try to save Europe?
Muh Heritage

Germans did not believe they were superior to everyone. In fact Hitler even said Chinese and Japanese were superior. It was a healthy respectful friendship where both parts had strong self-confidence, but they also respected each other.

Anglos thought Japanese were inferior, that's also why Japanese didn't want to be an ally of the Brits anymore after WW1.

Shut the fuck up you americuck retard lmfao.

That is what they fought for, fuck them.

incoming boys!
the cavalry is here!!!

Serves us right, we trusted the Jews.

Pisses me off how they keep comparing those men to antifa. Pic related are the people that will be the next to storm the beaches hahaha.

Then it's like Africans saying th Europeans are superior culture and believing you can co-exist with them. It doesn't make much sense.

In the end it seems that the Oriental will rule because they haven't cucked themselves yet.

I was referring to the free movement of people due to technology rather than law.

And I don’t believe the USA was ever as genetically homogenous as England.

I guarantee you the WW2 Americans would openly fire on Antifa and trannies at that rally.

>It doesn't make much sense.
For you it doesn't make much sense, because you have been brainwashed to believe that germans were super racist back then, when in reality Germany was more tolerant than your own country. The only race they really hated were just the Jews.

Just because Germany was Pro-European doesn't mean they disrespected Japanese. Japanese were honorary aryans. Just because you describe yourself as Aryan, doesn't mean you want to kill every non-aryan. it just means you want to strengthen your people.

>fought to save the Jews
stop this meme

>>fought to save the Jews in 1944
haha no. America entered the war almost exclusively for economical and strategical reasons. At that time they couldn't care less for the jews, most of them immigrated during/after the war to the USA.

>I was referring to the free movement of people due to technology rather than law.
being able to drive around also doesn't stop getting invaded by Africa.

>And I don’t believe the USA was ever as genetically homogenous as England.
I also never said this...

It just doesn't seem your rationally thinking through the consequences.

If the war was won would Germans breed with Japanese? If not then eventually one would want to destroy the other. You have to assume one believe that they are morally superior to the other. If it's not the German, it's the Japanese, then you will inevitably have war.

The problem did not disappear.

The path to future dominance will either go through Asia (China) or Europe (America/NATO).

I just don't believe Asians and whites can co-exist ever.

In the end one has to be victorious and the one who produces the best weapons will be.

The war may play out over generations.

Americans wanted no involvement in the war until Pearl Harbor. Roosevelt and his (((brain trust))), however, always wanted the war as Germany leaving international finance was a threat to the powers that be.

As for the Jews fucking us over after we destroyed Germany, well, they've always hated white people. They promote immigration and multiculturalism because they feel safer in a diverse, pluralistic society rather than a homogenous one, where they're easily identified as ethnoreligious outsiders like in much of Europe before WWII.

>If not then eventually one would want to destroy the other.
Not everyone is as aggressive as you americans, who are at war 24/7.

Even Americunts didn't destroy Japanese, although it was your country which called them "japs" and hated them. You are still occupying them, but you are basically at peace now.

And you try to tell me my country, which saw Japan as honest ally back then, would have tried to destroy them? Just fuck off

Allies are only trivial things for mutual benefit.

If you don’t understand that th Asian and European are not the same have been in a arms race since the dawn of time I can’t explain it to you any more rationally.

The alliance of European stock and Asian stock will never last. They are competitors.

It's theoretically possible that the alliance would last but German aggression would probably not allow that like the Soviet-German truce.

Yeah, you have to be pretty stupid to think that if you dont like nigger and commies that somehow that automatically makes you a Nazi KKK or white supremacist.
Only a simpleton would believe that the world is that simple.

Being competitors doesn't mean you have to kill each other.

>comparing Japan to the Soviet Union
Bolshevism was the arch enemy for Germany. That you compare this to Japan only shows how stupid you are.

Seriously, just fuck off you fucking ameritards. Just because you are nothing but dumb aggressive assholes who go rampant with impiarilsm, doesn't mean everyone else has to be.

Like you said nationalism is the only thing that bonds a country, alliances don’t.

And where does Nationalism imply that you have to make war? Are you stupid or something?