Do the elites actually love fucking little kids or is it a blackmail initiation ritual?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QOqqCRpeR_I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Does it fucking matter?

Both

It's about blackmail.

Be incorruptible as Robespierre and be as desireless as Cicero.

they serve demons and demons demand sacrifices and rituals
recently in Egypt a witch said the demons guarding an old tomb demand the killing of two children, the tomb raiders killed two children and then opened the tomb

Sometimes column A, sometimes column B, sometimes it's a horrifying initiation ritual that becomes a guilty pleasure that becomes a shameless pleasure.

>they can't summon demons through memes alone

Amateurs

If one wanted to plot some kind of conspiracy without risk of being exposed by the other members of the conspiracy, it does seem rational to construct some form of mutually assured blackmail.

To add to this, I suspect that sodomy used to be the preferred initiation, but it adequately lost its taboo that sodomizing men into silence stopped being a thing that actually worked.
The people who most want pedophilia to be normalized are those who want out from under the thumb of evil, but who aren't willing to achieve that by not molesting children.

ITS MUCH WORSE.

They fucking terrorize these kids and fill their blood full of adrenaline.

They fucking sacrifice them and extract their blood which, since it's been oxidized, turns into a drug called Adrenochrome. THEY GET HIGH OFF KIDS' blood.

They also use kids because they're a pure soul.
They kill the children and EXTRACT THEIR FUCKING PINEAL GLAND WHICH IS FULL OF DMT UPON THEIR DEATH. Since the kids havent been living that long their pineal gland isnt as calcified as ours. They trip out on the DMT which makes them talk to entities.

INTERDIMENSIONAL CHILD MOLESTERS.

PSYCHIC VAMPIRES

would you by chance have any further reading on this topic?

They use pure souls because they crave and detest purity. They see it as nothing but a font of gullibility, a sign that an individual is fit to be a slave, which they consider both valuable and ugly.

Abusive narcissists (so probably all narcissists) prefer to practice on the most vulnerable, because if they practiced on anyone else, they'd get caught and removed from circulation.

youtube.com/watch?v=QOqqCRpeR_I

the sacrifice and drinking of the blood is only ceremonial and is done during dates of worship. Blood transfusion is how they really do it. That's why all those kids from the pizzagate instagram look unhealthy, eyes sunken in, ect.

Neat.

Have they ever considered some shrooms or maybe a little weed?

This is a cult older than Jesus himself. Trump is literally fighting against a fucking satanic cult 1000s of years old.

Does David Brock pitch or catch? Just askin.

I believe they use shrooms to create a level of "openness to experience" that minimizes the trauma involved in becoming a pedophile. It encourages the individual to accept it as just an experience and to associate the experience more thoroughly with physical pleasure alone. The usage is ritualistic.
I don't know how or if weed fits in, and frankly I suspect it doesn't. Weed is the preferred drug of Sup Forums in more than jest. It makes people insouciant, which is bad for slaves, can go either way for decent people, and is probably irrelevant for slavers.
I wish these people would can the physical vices for virtual vices instead. Imagination is a powerful tool whose indulgence grants occasional great rewards and very few punishments.

Just wanted to share a couple of ideas that I haven't seen in this thread.

Maybe it's a symbol of power, getting away with something that is *so* illegal for everyone else. What a power trip it would be.

Also, maybe the kids have other... uses... after they've been abused, although I can't imagine what. Another user suggested that part of them might get consumed. Or maybe they're used as zombie-like slaves.

Yeah. Terrorize and murder children then drink their blood and eat their brain, who would have ever thought?

Sounds delicious. I hear john makes a killer walnut sauce .

Killem all

You sound like a worn out shill whose been sitting in front of the computer all day. Are you getting tired?

Nah m8, I'm just being myself.

the Nazis tried to synthesize through an outside source in Switzerland back in 1938

Supposedly they use the extracted pineal glands to force open their third eyes which allows them to see spirits, chakras and other paranormal stuff people are usually blind to. Having your thrid eye open is suppose to be the ultimate bullshit detector since you can look at another persons chakras to determine their emotional state, that would be very useful to navigate the corridors of power with.

They truely see the rest of us as merely chattel slaves and with advances in robotics our usefulness is reaching its end point.

you know you can just smoke freebase DMT right?

So they're just hippies gone murderously bad, pretty much.

I know it has a half-life that is very, very short anywhere from hours to days at most.

My guess, both.

Frogs and Snakes both have visible 3rd eyes.

The coincidences are crazy desu.

A large percentage of men would love to fuck young kids.
Every single straight adult male would love to fuck a 14 year old if it was legal and no strings attached, and a huge majority of men would be willing to go down to 12, and a decent minority of men would fuck 8+ year olds.

Hi Jaime

Hi Sup Forums insider leak here:

Blood transfusions from children to adults effectively lower the adult's biological age. Regular transfusions can counteract most diseases associated with aging and prolong an adult's life by years, possibly over a decade. The anti-aging effects of child-to-adult blood transfusions are most evident in the adult's cognitive capacities.

Just letting yall know.

I'm sure it mostly starts out as an initiation, but if you've ever been with a little kid you'd know its actually a lot of fun. I'm sure more than a few kept up the practice of conquering the forbidden fruit.

Yep heard about it.

Why prolong living

Cuz your bros are waiting to high five you after your done?

>"sick moves Skip, I love how ya made the little bastard squeal!"

I've heard about this. It seems like it should be a product bottled, branded, and sold on the market. Especially if we can synthesize it outside of the body.

You sir are a sick puppy. I generally don't like to even hear about people being attracted to girls under 16, and under 13 I stop thinking it's weird and start thinking it's monstrous.

Amateurs. I'm going to take all their occult power and I won't harm a single living thing.

R'etruro ingdabas zaam .. .. .. ..

>be robespierre
>be guillotined anyway
nah, I'll take the pleasures while I'm capitated

the third eye isn't in your forehead. it's your anus. look at the illuminati with the eye in it. that is why there are so many reports of anal probing from UFO's and other nasty things done to children

He was not desireless and Cicero was not incorruptible. You should be both, or you'll be decapitated or exiled as well.

triangle*

Oh my, Saturn is very thirsty. Fangs and a desire to bite deep and hard.

Is there any meaningful difference?

column a column b
people like the podestas are definitely into it and then you've got suckers like lil jimmie who get roped in

Wow. Feel the energy vibrations of Neptune.

is this why when we first went down this rabbit hole there were a few anons who said "the reason we have to lead you down the path and not just tell you is because you wont believe it" (paraphrasing)

Azum azum de nas

We have two ears but only one mouth so we should listen more than we speak. Problem on the internet is, we have 10 fingers!

This is the real story behind the leaked Podesta emails. Why don't more people explain this on youtube, etc.?

both, it's the trick

every cuckservative is a kid fucker as well as almost all democrats, on the state or federal level

they are filmed fucking and often killing kids and then they're in the system

look at denny hastert

Yep that's out of the bag and old news now,

Plebs worship out of all the possible gods they could pick, they pick the most violent one.

They mistake raw chaos for power lol.

Noobs

Is there any proof for any thing at all you guys are saying

I don't wanna share desu.

Got a source on that? Sounds interesting.

It's right that we argue. There is a great power in speaking, too. Ideas that are true survive better than ideas that are false. When a greater spectrum of possible ideas is uttered, more of reality is tested by judgement, and man grows further into his rule of this planet.

It's so simple too. But I don't wanna share.

It's mine

Both.

Fine I'll share, since you shared some stuff here which helped me find my power source.

Are you ready??????

>that's why they have Drake
(Among others)
>this
Satin... the Original minister of music

>pure soul

Agreed, here we can discuss any idea in privacy and security. I love this site, I spend several hours here every day. However, I was targeting at blatant shitposting!

I hope you got that. Baleeted!!

AhmahGod
>the level of bullshit

Seems like a bottom bitch to me desu

Apparently the evil that lurks inside blood consumers eats away all the long term benefits

You clearly have the goods
>Based Asian

Saturn worshippers...

both

/thread