Sam's thoughts

youtube.com/watch?v=dh3qzF53rQE

haven't seen this around; bretty good takes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q-KUbflnMEs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

some good points

Is Same rocking a reverse Hitler stache?

jesus - a serious, cogent, rational statement from the Hydester? Mah Lawd

I still can't tell where Sam lies on the political spectrum. Is he a white nationalist? Or just a really counter-semitic conservative? It seems like he operates on several layers of irony; it's really hard to gauge his convictions.

He honestly comes off as a classical liberal/civic nationalist.

I think he's just really good at being emotionally distant enough to maintain the 7 bean-dip layers of mystery that people like. Also, he's funny as fuck.

He strikes me as something between Styxhexenhammer and Ram Z Paul

>gauge his convictions

Some good points, based Feds igniting the race war so we can become Nazi Germany 2.0. We just need a night of the long knives next. Some user was right earlier when he said the US is like a Weimar Republik on steroids.

I think he's an anarchist who values heritage, but since we have to have government he's probably more on the libertarian side.
DID I DO RIGHT SAMMY

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!

Poor guy, I hope the subhuman trash who damaged his car pay for it with their lives, I'm glad that fat mudshark cunt already cashed out.

why does he keep making videos real close to his face?

>classic liberals are now far right

top kek i love this timeline

weimar pls

I don't care Cody Cigar

He donated 5k to Anglins defense fund and donates to TRS regularly. Do the math.

He seems to legitimately harbor some strong feelings about gays and Jews, though. That's not very typical of a classical liberal.

he donated to the daily stormer. he's seen kyle with weev. i'd say he is unequivocally a white nationalist with libertarian leanings

Sammy is full on WN. He donated 5 grand to the daily stormer. God bless you, sam. I hope you keep getting away with it.

Sam Hyde is a Jew, right? He looks like a Jew

MDE's take on OWS.

www.kikebook.com/ssam.hyde/posts/965483350159828

TL;DR
He's a civic nationalist, western chauvinist, who doesn't give a shit about race (or want to) but will if he feels there is a time he is forced to. All he wants is World Peace.

Yeah people want to think hes a centrist but hes as far right as it gets without getting into Weev territory.

Sam lost it. He needs to come to the progressive Alt-Left and become a high IQ city person

obviously. i thought he was cosplaying as a fat leon trotsky the first time i saw him.

So why does he consider himself a White man?

this shit was a long time ago. he and everyone else has moved way farther to the right. remember, this was all pre-migrant crisis. that turned many of us from civcucks to full 14ers

Are you enjoying your physicality, brother?

>He seems to legitimately harbor some strong feelings about gays and Jews, though
Pretty sure cause he is trying to get the counter culture into the public dialect. He doesn't need to have strong opinions in either way to do this (very classical liberal approach of targeting the ideology and not the externality).

Him donating to the daily stormer is imo a fun jab. I feel you would be grossly underestimating his views by taking that joke any further than what it was: a political joke.

he's a jew trying to subvert and control the movement. nearly everyone in this thread is a shill or an idiot.

>punch a nazi
Kill a commie.

>Him donating to the daily stormer is imo a fun jab
and him offering a bounty to whoever attacked Baked Alaska is just another joke? Don't underestimate how many levels of irony it takes to finally reveal that you were being sincere.

>donates 5k to a Nazi website
>its just a joke!

Cool. 5k is funny. I see the comedy now

Anyone know why he's in a neckbrace?

This reminds me of the MDE fans who say shit like "haha Sam isn't really racist. It's just a character. haha he's just messing with you guys."

Yeah, I'm sure it's all an act. $5,000 donation to the Daily Stormer? That was just for laughs. Hanging out with Weev and sharing White Nationalist tweets on Twitter? Nothing but comedy my dude.

White Advocate, wants Ethnostate I would figure.
Hates Asians.

>gender isn't binary
What a shocker
This pasty white nigger is a fraud

Yeah that kid doesn't understand its the mask of irony that allows the subversive right to express their sincere views. Post irony, senpai.

>donates 5K
>receives >5K publicity and public dialog
you brainlets are hilarious

This

He likes to make monologued characters

Nice fantasy. Wheres the money coming from? His youtube revenue? No no no its Soros right? Nice. Are you 15? Does your mom know youre still awake. Cool!

hes suprisingly woke

the FB post is in regards to this fictional girl

he's a radical leftist that larps as a right-winger as part of a protracted performance art piece

>doesn't understand basic propaganda tactics
>doesn't understand public perception
>thinks sam doesnt understand his fanbase
>being this exposed
you thinklets are working overtime

So he is pretty much an old-school libertarian who's playing up the whole Nazism thing for shits and giggles, but he believes in white advocacy. About what I expected. How old is this leddit post?

Sam is absolutely based

You're kid grade, baby girl.

>you thinklets are working overtime
you're right Sam Hyde is playing all of us by inadvertently normalizing holocaust denial, white nationalism, racism, slut shaming and other things that our grandfathers took for granted. We are really being played wtf i hate MDE now

yes, those things are definitely being normalized
you are right on the cusp of being able to go into your workplace and say that the holocaust never happened and get a raise

Thanks senpai. That kid is nauseating. Imagine having to project your own views onto an ecelb like that in order to justify liking him? Fucking disgusting

you're being a snarky bitch but if you don't see that MDE has exposed people to views they'd never see before, or help people who would otherwise feel isolated, you're retarded. I don't even like MDE that much a lot of their comedy is forced and retarded but they are redpilled as fuck.

I think he's become slightly more extreme after his show got canceled.

the year is 2017
mde has been thrown off of the air, because of a bitter assmad buzzfeed journalist
youtube.com/watch?v=q-KUbflnMEs
would the average person be more likely or less likely to chimp out at this video than in 2005

I watched this today. I cannot believe -- or maybe I can believe, that this ridiculous douchebag is your board mascot leader. He is not even as funny as my retarded cousin -- and I've watched his show, which is, at best, a chuckle here and there. He screams loser. He seriously is a fucking loser.

The question is -- why can't you tell?

Sam's top notch. Loving the book still. Cant wait for HTBUSGOV2.0

He's a talentless outcast who wants your cash & continued notariety because without it he has no audience. A person with six brain cells can figure that shit out.

lol

Car with a totally fucked up front end that shouldn't be driving at all goes by and two cops look directly at it with zero reaction.

can you define what a board mascot leader is

I think one of the times he was clearly being real in an interview was when he said if you want to be a comedian but are not down on hating white people. The industry hates you.
Sam just doesn't want to be a cuck and satirises cucks, so they hate him.
Remember to leftists if you are not frothing at the mouth angry at white people you are a racist.

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

KILL WHITE PEOPLE

lol

also looked like it was going the wrong way

the test isn't time
take all the time you need

>Necrophiliac

this is partially true.

I'm a comic that flashes fash publicly and 60% of people hate me but the good white comics love it because they hate what's going on. Everyone knows but they're afraid to speak.

Also Sam's act (if you can even call it that) is a bit too weird to ever be mainstream. He's great but it's never gonna kill.

Its not even the race thing thats the issue. Msm comedy is sterile and lame as fuck due to pc. In my country its completely dead because of it.
You literally can't make funny comedy with a culture of humourless oversensitive assholes breathing down your neck. Trying to decide what jokes you can or cannot make.
Sam's humour satirises liberal progressives, they hate him because its something they never encounter in their sheltered world.

it sucks because most of the country has decided the country isn't for them anymore, so people aren't coming out to clubs.

if you like comedy that isn't faggy, go to your local club, look at the calendar and buy tickets to see a white guy you've never heard of.

I promise you he's a road dog who is a fucking killer that never got a big break because of his race.

Don't forget leftists were cheering because they fucked up his car not knowing yet what hid really did though.

If you don't see how Sam's full white nationalist, you're either a retarded faggot, antifaggot troll or a regular dum dum

>gender isn't binary

Disgusting. Didn't he fuck a tranny too?

You got the video?

Which comedians do you like?

>Him donating to the daily stormer is imo a fun jab
He's a WN. You haven't seen enough of his analysis vids where his serious critique and statements prove this. Kickstarter tv episodes also reveal this.

That's a perfecly PC kosher video that pushes the leftists narrative that slaves built America. It's what leftists think is edgy but "insightful" humor.

go spread it around black twitter for me bro

Also the video where he destroys faggotry in front of SJW's, he goes on at length about the Jews.

seems like a pro-white but rather libertarian kind of dude

>pro-white but rather libertarian
most of us are you'll find most NatSoc guys deep down just want a white run small government that just physically removes leftists and degenerates

>DODGE. IT SAYS 'DODGE' ON THE CAR, YOU GOTTA DODGE.