Is it me or has Muslim extremism taken a back seat all of a sudden? Where are the truck attacks?!?

Is it me or has Muslim extremism taken a back seat all of a sudden? Where are the truck attacks?!?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Notre_Dame_attack
i.4cdn.org/gif/1502935946398.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its become Part&Parcel. We don't notice it anymore.

It's you.

Those attacks are still occurring daily and they're being buried by the press.

Ramadan is over.

Some mudslime attacked a guard outside notre dame in france last month, that's the last I remember
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Notre_Dame_attack

No reporting. Isis is getting btfo too

It's a turn-based game. You guys are up.

By who? Cheeto finger blumpf?

The muslims were just a front to expose white nationalism, which is going result in many young whites dying for a shylock, whilst they'll import more niggers in

just wait until there's another damaging release about the DNC. it's like clockwork.

muslim and white nationalist alliance NOW

i.4cdn.org/gif/1502935946398.webm

Trump's branding of them as losers, as well as the ending the covert CIA operation of selling "moderate rebels" weapons and the destruction of ISIS as a world player have done wonders.

No.

Kek wasting the turn infighting tho :/

there was a car attack on a parisian pizzaria the same day as charlottesville car attack
but thats not as silly as sir billy

I think nations are actively trying to find terrorists before they make an attack so they can't get called out by Trump on twitter.

NOW
OO
W W

I feel as though they're preparing for something big. Something that will blow Paris out of the water.
Thing is though, the past never changes. Those terror attacks are still there.
ISIS itself is being hardpressed. Raqqa (their capital) is under siege and getting recaptured slowly, but surely. ISIS might not have the resources anymore for Terrorist attacks.

They're sitting back and watching you destroy yourselves, Ameri-cunts.

I was kind of hoping we'd get hit again. maybe we'd FINALLY do something.

wishful thinking

Ask Europe.

muslim extremism is indeed silly
but not nearly as silly as sir billi

Can i get a job there? anything that pays over your minimum wage? I would also like not to be enslaved like a filthy streetshitter if that's possible.

We kicked your ass once and we'll do it again ching chong

Right wingers are too busy killing everyone

Richard Spencer needs to come out and say we're allied with the muslims now and we will double team liberalism into the ground.

They've said there will be an attack on Constantinople, the black flag will fly above the dome (Hagia Sophia)

They're on summer vacation

>news stops focusing on Muslim terror
>American thinks the threat is over
My God, just how brainwashed are you?

It's August, they are all on vacation

America has had far more attacks than the UK has.

Actually No, you didn't.
They manhandled you pretty well.

Bump.

So people can see your retarded post.

they're waiting

Not an argument.
America has had far more Islamic terror attacks than the UK.

>gay flag
>ID is literally DSux
Milo is that you?

They don't have to do anything. ANTIFA is doing all the work.

You need to come here as a skilled worker to get that deal. The indians come here as unskilled labourers because they know even on a so-called slave wage, they make way more than they would back home.

At least you got that one whale protesting

Can't happen. From my knowledge in the west, too many right wingers hate Muslims while left wingers tend not to when logically it should be the other way around

They too busy enjoying the new Toyota trucks America gave them

Queens,New York, October 23, 2014. Zale Thompson, another self-radicalized Muslim, injured two police officers with a hatchet before being shot dead by other cops. Thompson reportedlyindoctrinated himselfwith ISIS, al-Qaeda and al-Shabab–a Somali jihadist terror group–websites and was a lone wolf attacker.

Brooklyn,New York, December 20, 2014. Ismaayil Brinsley shot and murdered two police officers execution-style and his Facebook page featuredjihadist postingsand had ties to aterror-linked mosque.

Garland,Texas, May 3, 2015. Two gunmen shot up the Curtis Culwell Center in Garland, where a Mohammed cartoon contest was taking place, and were killed by a police officer. ISISclaimed responsibilityfor the attack.

Chattanooga,Tennessee, July 16, 2015. Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez shot and killed four Marines and a sailor at a military base in Chattanooga and wasbelieved to have been inspired by ISIS.

San Bernardino,California, December 14, 2015. Two radical Islamists, Syed Farook and Tashfeen Malik, shot and murdered 14 people and injured 22 others at an office holiday party.

Orlando, Florida, June 12, 2016.Omar Mateen, 29, opened fire at a gay nightclub, killing 49 and injuring 53. The FBI investigated Mateen twice before his rampage, but did not take any substantive action. Officials believe Mateen was self-radicalized but he pledged fealty to ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi before his death. "The real muslims will never accept the filthy ways of the west," Mateen posted on his Facebook page after committing his heinous act at Pulse nightclub. "I pledge my alliance to (ISIS leader) abu bakr al Baghdadi..may Allah accept me," he wrote.

Little Rock, Arkansas, June 1, 2009.AbdulhakimMujahid Muhammad shot and murdered one soldier, Army Pvt. William Andrew Long, and injured another, Pvt. Quinton Ezeagwula, at a military recruiting station in Little Rock. Muhammad reportedly converted to Islam in college and was on the FBI's radar after being arrested in Yemen–a hotbed of radical Islamic terrorism–for using a Somali passport, even though he was a U.S. citizen. In a note to an Arkansas judge, Muhammadclaimedto be a member of al-Qaeda in the Arab Peninsula, the terror group's Yemen chapter.

Fort Hood,Texas, November 5, 2009. Major Nidal Malik Hasan shot up a military base in Fort Hood andmurdered 14 people. Hasan was in contact with al-Qaeda terrorist Anwar al-Awlaki prior to the attack and shouted"Allahu Akbar!"as he fired upon the soldiers on the Fort Hood base. After being sentenced to death, Hasanrequested to join ISISwhile on death row. It took six years for Obama to acknowledge the shooting as a terror attack instead of "workplace violence."

Boston,Massachusetts, April 15, 2013. Tamerlan and Dhozkar Tsarnaev set off two bombs at the 2013 Boston marathon, killing three and injuring over 260 people. The Tsarnaev brothers latershot and murderedMassachusetts Institute of Technology police officer Sean Collier. The Tsarnaev brothers were self-radicalized throughonline jihadist propagandaand througha mosque with ties to al-Qaeda.

Moore,Oklahoma, September 24, 2014. Alton Nolen beheaded a woman, Colleen Huff, at a Vaughan Foods plant and stabbed and injured another person. While Nolen's motives are unclear, he appears to have beenanother radicalized Muslimwho was obsessed with beheadings.

2000 - October 12 - TheUSSColewas attacked; 17 U.S. Navy sailors were killed and 39 injured.2001 - September 11 - In the9/11 attacks, 2,997 were killed by Al Qaeda in New York and northern Virginia, and aboardFlight 93, a hijacked airliner which crashed in western Pennsylvania.2002 - February 1 - Jewish journalistDaniel Pearlwas kidnapped and beheaded by Al Qaeda.2002 - October 12 - TheBali bombingsin which 202 people were killed, including 7 Americans.2002 - March 21 - Nine people were killed by a bomb blast near the US embassy inLima. It was seen as an attempt to disrupt a forthcoming visit by PresidentGeorge W. Bush.2002-2006 - Three separate attacks on the US consulate inKarachekilled 18 people (including an American diplomat) and injured 87.2002 - October 8 - Two Marines were shot and one killed in theFaylaka Island attackinKuwait.2003 - May 12 - TheRiyadh Compound Bombingskilled 35, including 9 Americans.2003 - October 15 - Three American diplomats were killed by a roadside bomb targeting their convoy in Gaza. Palestine Resistance Committees have taken responsibility for the attack."2004 - 201022 US civilianswere kidnapped in Iraq. 11 were later executed and 6 were either released or escaped. The fate of the remaining 5 is unknown.2004 - c. June 18 -Paul Marshall Johnson, Jr, a civilian working inSaudi Arabia, was kidnapped and beheaded.2004 - May 1 - Two Americans were among seven dead in an attack inYanbu, Saudi Arabia.2004 - May 29 - One American was killed in theKhobar massacre.2004 - 8 June - Robert Jacobs, a US citizen working for Vinnel Corporation, was killed at his villa in Riyadh.2004 - June 13 - A US expatriate, Kenneth Scroggs, was killedand another,Paul Marshall Johnson Jr., was kidnapped at a fake police checkpoint in Riyadh2007January 12 - TheEmbassy of the United States in Athens,Greece, was attacked.

We done here?

False flags have changed tune.

Mossad and CIA do them all faggot. Inbreeds have an IQ under 70.

St. Cloud, Minnesota, September 17, 2016.Dahir Ahmed Adan, a 20-year-old Somali refugee, began hacking at people with a steak knife at a Minnesota mall, injuring nine people before he was shot dead by off-duty police officer Jason Falconer. The FBI said numerous witnesses heard Adan yelling "Allahu akbar!" and "Islam! Islam!" during the rampage. He also asked potential victims if they were Muslims before inflicting wounds in their heads, necks, and chests. The FBI believe he had recently become self-radicalized. (As the Daily Wire highlighted, the Minneapolis Star Tribune attempted to blame "anti-Muslim tensions" for his murderous actions.)

New York City/New Jersey, September 17, 2016.Ahmad Khan Rahami, a 28-year-old naturalized citizen from Afghanistan, set off multiple bombs in New York and New Jersey. In Chelsea, his bomb resulted in the injury of over 30 people. Rahami wrote in his journal that he was connected to "terrorist leaders," and appears to have been heavily influenced by Sheikh Anwar, Anwar al-Awlaki, Nidal Hassan, and Osama bin Laden. "I pray to the beautiful wise ALLAH, [d]o not take JIHAD away from me," Rahami wrote. "You [USA Government] continue your [unintelligible] slaught[er]" against the holy warriors, "be it Afghanistan, Iraq, Sham [Syria], Palestine ... "

Columbus, Ohio, November 28, 2016.Abdul Razak Ali Artan, an ISIS-inspired 20-year-old Somali refugee who had been granted permanent legal residence in 2014 after living in Pakistan for 7 years, attempted to run over his fellow Ohio State students on campus. After his car was stopped by a barrier, he got out of the vehicle and began hacking at people with a butcher knife before being shot dead by a campus police officer. He injured 11 people, one critically.

Religion of peace
And illegal crime report

Jewgle these.

By Russia & the SAA you tard

>autism

I can tell you're a sandnigger.

>gets utterly and absolutely btfo
>"a-autism! ;_;"

As Jonathan Bowden said the two ideologies capitalism can't digest Islamism and White Nationalism.

We're honestly more in line with muslims, but there is no 'enemy of my enemy' in this situation. Everyone has to pick a side and stick to it, and it's not like muslims are going to side with us any time soon, so I see no reason to make an effort to side with them.

I would pull up a list of all your muslim terror attacks...

But you know as well as I do that it's all just PART AND PARCEL.

:^)

Fag

>all your muslim terror attacks...
All 6?

The destruction of ISIS will result in more attacks in the West. Radical Islam won't die with ISIS, the same people will believe the same things, and be willing to kill and die for them. ISIS acts as a magnet for them, unlike Alqaeda it is tied to a physical location, which fortunately happens to be away from our shores. Hardcore Islamic fighters, at least some of them, travel from around the world to fight for ISIS in their caliphate. When ISIS is destroyed, we lose that, and they won't travel there, they will remain in the west to do their killing.

Maybe we would get less attacks if ISIS was utterly destroyed in one blow, but we don't have the stomach for that anymore.

They still need to die, it's just going to end up hurting us.

>All 6?

Nigger, please.

Your country is basically under Sharia law. Your press just doesn't cover it.

>american trying to bring up rapes.
Lol? You know you have us beat on rape statistics, Jamal.
>basically under Sharia law
Ridiculously false.

Keep grasping at straws though, I know you must feel embarrassed.

Who are you trying to convince, sandnigger?

Both of our countries have problems, and those problems stem from brown third-world subhumans.

Tfw your entire life has just played out in Civilization 7

Wasn't there just a drive attack on a coffee shop in France the other day?

>Who are you trying to convince
Uhh, if the actual statistics haven't convinced you already I think you're a lost cause.

>Both of our countries have problems
Glad you realise, so instead of trying to chat shit to my fellow Europeans, remember your place and sort your 56% white arse out.

>being in this much denial

No one is in a pissing contest over who gets raped more faggot, but facts are facts. Mudslimes have taken you over and people like you let it happen.

We elected Trump.

You elected PART AND PARCEL.

>have taken you over
My country is 99% white, pal.
Stay mad though.
Trump is a neocon kike heavily connected with Jews.

>we elected Sadiq Khan
Are you implying he's our prime minister? He's the mayor of England's capitol.
Which is more white than DC by the way (with a black female mayor)

Nice try though

And you have the gall to say I'm the one grasping at straws.

Kill yourself, you fucking faggot.

>And you have the gall to say I'm the one grasping at straws.
What? I'm only responding to your statements, lol.
Babby learned a new buzzword today I'm assuming.

Yeah, a little girl died and there was a dozen wounded people
Not even news worthy anymore

That man was dreamy i would literally let him destroy my ass, No gay shit tho.

>Babby learned a new buzzword today I'm assuming.

lol. What do think is a buzzword, pray tell?

the liberals paused the truck attacks while they try to step up the race war.

>75$ a week

sage

ISIS got BTFO

Vehicle attacks in Europe were only publicized to the extent that they were so when something like that happened here, it would immediately be associated with terrorism to the majority of people. It's served its purpose time to indoctrinate people towards something else

>We're honestly more in line with muslims
lol no, srsly you must know nothing about islam or 'us'

Yeah... that had nothing to do with our conversation whatsoever.

Trump has actually engaged the National Security apparatus against them.

The Zionists are too busy fucking America at the moment. They can't really multi-task that well.

Its still far more similar to the western right wing than the left wing yet its left wingers who seem to be more accepting of muslims.

Western leftists stand for nothing.

They stand for whatever ideology dominates them in every possible facet.

They ran out of trucks.

They are getting more. Stay tuned.

Their Jews. Why pay the Muslims for attacks when retarded Americans will pay you for the opportunity?