This is a very powerful illustration that really gets you thinking. What are your thoughts...

This is a very powerful illustration that really gets you thinking. What are your thoughts? Do you even understand the deep message that it's trying to depict?

>communist intellectuals

That's a redundant statement my friend.

Oh, an authoritarian. Tell me about the Kulaks.

The White House with a triangle????????

It lookd like an icecream cone upside down, with just one scoop.

You just fuck it up now for real Glompf.

Go seize your buddy's means of production like a good commie you chode chomper

Here's another toon that might be easier for you to understand, friends.

rly makes u think

"[B]loodsuckers, vampires, plunderers of the people and profiteers, who fatten on famine" - Lenin talking about the Kulaks.

This is a very powerful illustration that really gets you thinking. What are your thoughts? Do you even understand the deep message that it's trying to depict?

I agree. I will keep posting toons for you people. Please read them and think about them before responding. I want an enlightened discussion in my thread.

>tfw the black guy never has a permit

Rural and suburban retards who all deserved to die.

Well you do need a permit for that. If they're both holding the sign, they arrest one they will have to continue with the guy next to him. Is it wrong that the cops started the intervention with the guy on the right?

The news actually tells liberals what to think.

How was that famine after all the people who knew how to farm died?

thats racist you bigot!

>liberals
>think
Lies.

Trump waving goodbye to dead patriots. Im glad he's my president :)

Wow!!! Zompftlets btfo forever impmeech zogmoft immediately!!!!

WhOoPs
>Alt-right can get cucked

I really fucking hate the left.

I can't possibly comprehend the true depth of that very powerful illustration. It would take the entire set of political scientists and philosophers spanning innumerable universes and dimensions to even begin to have the most minute hint of what that powerful illustration really means. I'm not saying it's hopelessly beyond understanding, for it is plausible that a sufficiently powerful pan-multiversal artificial intelligence could at some juncture of as now unknown metaphysical geometry convert all possible energy into the computations required to grasp that very powerful image.

Oh sweetie, antifa is coming for you. Scared yet Drumpfkins?

we wuz in da white house n shieeet?

America fought Fascists in Europe.
America fought Commies in Korea.

I am ready.

Wait I don't get it.
Why does that mansion have such a tall roof?

I could've sworn he bombed the shit out of a lot more Wimpy's Restaurants.
He seriously had some beef with Wimpy.

Uh No. 9 out of 10 people around me in an conservative rally have consealed carry and know how to use it well.
0/10 That rating will be carved into your tombstone!

>America
It lacks something.

Uninspired and retarded.

mfw nobody wants to discuss how awful a person he really was

More like an oxymoron

Over exaggerated in size to look like a KKK hood. Whats your point?