Don't mind me, just the US president who got to stir racial tensions and get praised for it

Don't mind me, just the US president who got to stir racial tensions and get praised for it

please support your thesis with specific details and examples.

'If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon'

An objectively true statement. Obama is black, therefore his hypothetical son would also be black. Please elaborate on how this 'stirs racial tensions.'

I hope Barry dies from choking on big Mike's cock while eating pizza.

In the exact same speech he calls on people not to rush to judgement and that particular line was part of an expression of empathy for the parents who had lost a son.

But fuck context, amirite? What difference does it make.

It had absolutely nothing to do with the case. It was the president playing to a racial base to advance the narrative of 'innocent black youths getting shot by racist white guys' before all the facts even made it to trial. It directly stoked the flames of what became the Black Lives Matter movement by telling black people that whites are out to get them.

And, ironically, this is what sparked the flareup in white nationalism we're dealing with right now

Did he apologize for getting elected yet?

Fuck off retard.

I use to rank LBJ over obama as the worst president, but now i'm starting to doubt that stance.

>how does personalizing a tragedy by making the victim seem like the son Obama never had inflame racial tensions?
Gee, I don't know you stupid nigger

>Sup Forums would rather run over and murder peacful protesters than admit Obama was a better president than the orange turd

Trump condemned racists and the KKK, and yet everyone is focused on one line where he said antifa/"the alt left" is also at fault for escalating tensions in the country. Why is nobody listening to the whole context of Trump?

Inviting blm to white house was classy.

Also remember the cop racial thing then had a beer?

And his book?

He is a racist

>If I had a son he would look like Gary Busey's nutsack

Speaking of Obama and racial tensions, has BLM had any major protests since he left office? Like, it seems like they've all but dissolved, aside from bitching on twitter.

Pretty sure they just tag along to the general anti-Trump rallies

I understand how you might interpret it that way but I feel you are projecting onto Obama the statements of other, more extreme black activists. While it is true that Obama was certainly keeping his black voter base in mind when he made these statements, it is also true that racism and violence against black people remains a problem in North America. Although Zimmerman technically broke no laws and was acquitted of the crime, the fact is he was not a police officer, he initiated the confrontation, and as an individual carrying a firearm it was irresponsible of him to escalate it. I interpret Obama's words here as attempting to create empathy in the listener for a deceased teenager (perhaps arrogantly as he does so by equating Trayvon with himself). I feel it is unreasonable to categorize this as 'stirring racial tension' because clearly, as President, he would have to speak of the death of an unarmed teenager as a regrettable outcome.

Violence against white people from niggers is a bigger problem in our country leaf, it's just ignored and not sensationalized at all.

(((community organizer)))

MMMMUH DEATH PANELS

MMMMUH TEA PARTY

There is no doubt it is a major problem and it is swept under the rug somewhat for political purposes. Obama is certainly not blameless in this respect but I feel he probably represents a net positive, especially as a well-spoken, well-read, and hard-working role model for black people.

Also I know we are on Sup Forums but I would avoid the use of racial slurs because it gives people an excuse to automatically dismiss your argument without considering it, especially important when you are making a valid point (as I feel you are doing here).

>blacks have to work twice as hard to get half the recognition of whites
>brb, getting a nobel peace prize for being a nigger in the white house and continuing proxy wars

I could care less if people dismiss my argument. Facts are dismissed by people every day. If my language frightens people they should stick to reddit or whatever where the 1st amendment is hated and feared.

Just some friendly advice. Racial slurs are not facts, they are emotional reactions.

Niggers killing whites is a fact that employs racial slurs.

KING NIGGER IS GOING TO PRISON