A long-term perspective

Here is a proposal for the open-minded among you.

The battle between the right and left has been going on for more than a century now and to me it seems as its possible outcome variations have all been played out. It brings to mind the story of Sisyphus who is condemned to push a large boulder up a mountain only to watch it come back again and have this repeat for all eternity.

Not to mention the deeply rooted inconsistencies and false assumptions of both ideologies. For instance in communism the monstrous difference between equality of opportunity vs. outcome - trying to reconcile these two alone claimed more than 100 million lives.

Nationalism too seems disadvantageous when you imagine the doctrine in the long-run. A nation that is self-isolated from the rest of humanity as we expand into space and enter the next century seems off. Thinking in states, races and religions seems sweet in the short-run, but no longer so when you consider the trajectory and destiny of man. Sooner or later we all seem destined to mix and be united in humanity, nationalism can only prolong the arrival of that day. However, any rational man will come to the conclusion that it is an unavoidable fate.

Why not break from the repetitive ideologies that come and go, and have been tested and failed many times. Why not give birth to a new and fresh philosophy suitable for a new era? Lets have a serious discussion on this - many of you are part of the new generation and this is our duty.

My brief take on it is that Decadence is the real enemy. Communism represents it as the bourgeoisie and the right represents it as the blacks, jews etc. These seem as somewhat reasonable representations at a glance but the exceptions prove that there is no fundamental causal relationships, for instance there are black professors and charitable/honourable members of the upper class.

The choices this generation makes will echo in eternity.

>nationalism implies isolationism
Not necessarily. We can live together as distinct peoples, in peace, and share knowledge and resources.

What you're calling decadence I call the spiritual anguish that results from peoples being deprived of a sense of connection to their culture and ancestors - when people feel the belong to and serve something greater than themselves, decadence evaporates because we no longer need hedonism to fill the yawning hole in our souls which must be filled by dedication to one's people.

>Sooner or later we all seem destined to mix and be united in humanity,
The existence of our people and a future for white children is non-negotiable. You and your pathetic end of history narrative is nothing more than an attempt to ease genocide. Fuck off mutt.

>Not necessarily. We can live together as distinct peoples, in peace, and share knowledge and resources.

Dont you think after a while we will start looking similar, have similar or identical traditions,art, culture etc?

If that happens, we can make the decision at that point to merge ethnicities. The supposed inevitability of this outcome should not be used as an excuse to force its implementation.

I'd honestly like skin color to be as trivial as hair color or eye color. I'm sick of hearing about race race race race and identitarian garbage. I just want ideas, raw unbiased knowledge from as many sources as possible.

>The existence of our people and a future for white children is non-negotiable. You and your pathetic end of history narrative is nothing more than an attempt to ease genocide.

If there was a way for the white race to be predominant then I would not care. To be honest it might even be good.

But grow the fuck up, it wont happen, too late for that. Isolation and being stuck in history is the best bet for preserving all that and I dont know if it is worth it

Nationalism can also be interpreted as isolating yourself from the aspects of global culture that you believe are harmful to society. It is a strategy to outlast a world in decay.

Also, consider how worthless all the borders and this pointless race between ourselves are.

Remove the borders and all that money spent on military worldwide is available for other uses. So is pointless trade taxes. Oh and also no more fear of nuclear suicide for humanity

And also a headlong fall into complete decadence and hedonism since the rootless, undifferentiated mulatto mass that results will have no innate culture and will need to have (((someone))) develop one for them. We won't spend all the money we save on our militaries to build libraries and laboratories, we'll spend it on drugs and prostitutes.

>The supposed inevitability of this outcome should not be used as an excuse to force its implementation.

Why waste time on the on the road to greatness, Humanity has to get past the childhood phase at some point. And there are many dangers around us, threatening complete destruction, that evidently require a more enlightened approach to resolve.

>childhood phase
On what basis do you equate our maturity as a species with the eradication of distinct ethnicities? When did love of people become immaturity?

The United States must go full Roman Empire.

>We won't spend all the money we save on our militaries to build libraries and laboratories, we'll spend it on drugs and prostitutes.

Yes exactly, that is what the new philosophy must address before all other issues! If we allow ourselves to fall into degeneracy than any economic, military or cultural triumph will only make our existence more tragic.

If any substantial victory is to be achieved than the battle will be fought in the fields of the human soul. We dedicate so much study into economics, medicine, mathematics. Just imagine what insight we might have if we dedicated the same amount of research into what made a human Decadent compared to Pure, and modelled an entire generation after that knowledge.

A humanity in perfect sync with each other - complete harmony.

Not trying to tone you down leaf, but you sound like a cult leader.

How does one define decadence though? Do you consider the lack of such as being based in a particular religon or traditionalist family values? Because I don't see how that ends you up at any different place than the right wing elements (any monotheistic religon at least)

Is it fucking too much? Drinking too much? Making too much money? Doing drugs? Expecting too much from government? Hating others too much? All of the above? None?

>The United States must go full Roman Empire.
No man, thats exactly the opposite of what I am saying.

The whole world must go full Roman Empire and then go full ancient Greek.

user, the only battle we have left to fight is against our own pride.

Divide and conquer is the only true enemy. Prosperity does not mean that either side must bend the knee. Instead of living in the same house, we must be friendly neighbors. Instead of being a shut in, we must learn from other groups, and vice versa. We must do this without demands, and we must not make any demands. Greed and pride must be shut out, with only a goal of mutual, however individual, prosperity.

>How does one define decadence though?

As being a disgusting slave to the body. I believe that drugs will and should be studied immensely in the next century. Also it is fine if you use them for personal insight. But those who use them for personal pleasure I see as Decadent (and this even if I was part of that group once).

Mankind needs an outlet for its aggeressive, conquering energy. The problem civilizations before us, as well as our own, have had is that they reached such heights of prosperity that there was no animating force, or drive, to give meaning to the lives of the people. Decadence produces masses of bored people with no purpose other than to indulge in their hedonistic pleasures. This satisfies their drive to achieve in the very short term, in short bursts of hednoism, but it can never satisfy man's desire to transcend and attain something higher than himself.

In order for a civilization to continue to prosper, it needs to keep that animating force alive by striving towards ever higher goals. Our problem today is that the European nations are not striving for goals that the common man finds sufficient to justify his existence, and so the entire civilization is in a manic state as man frantically searches for meaning. The SJW types invent new problems solely to give their lives purpose, and the right-wing's purpose is increasingly in restoring the glory of the past and opposing the Marxist forces. In other words each side is beginning to exist for the purpose of defeating the other, which can only have one outcome: war, and the destruction of the current paradigm.

Expanding into space would be a worthy goal, but material greed keeps us on this planet for as long as those in power value the seizure of land and financial wealth more than spreading our influence among the stars. Couple that with the cirppling nihilism that has afflicted us since the 19th century, and many have such self-loathing that they don't think their culture is worth keeping alive at all, let alone spreading to other worlds.

This prosperity and decay was thought of as cyclical by many cultures, and may indeed just be a natural law. Your guess is as good as mine on how to stop it. All I know is that our civilization needs to once again be united towards a common, existence-justifying goal.

>Greed and pride must be shut out, with only a goal of mutual, however individual, prosperity.

Agreed completely

>Instead of living in the same house, we must be friendly neighbours

I believe we have one great house, the Earth, and one great family inside it, Humanity.

Decadence is when you must fill your life with shallow hedonistic pleasures because there is no greater meaning to strive for.

Maintain some nominal level of Nationalism but trade freely with each other.
Decadence, Low birth rate, GDP Overspending, Loss of Faith and Corruption felled the Roman Empire, the US and EU may repeat it if not carful, so yes a new ideology separate from the failures of Communism can be made

There exists no right or left only enemies of truth.

You are not right, communist, capitalist or left you are only truth or lies.

>We must not make demands
Doesn't that sound a little like a -- demand?

What is true is life, what ekse us true us your biology, what is also true is your reproduction that reproduces similarities and not differences.m, everything else doesnt matter and us subjective thus lies.

I'm saying the US is the only country where a world government could actually form. The world empire would start in the US and spread around the globe. This should have happened nominally after the Nazis and Japs were defeated but it wasn't. Too late now, I say.

Every political entity is naturally competitive. Nationalism will always have a place so long as humanity itself remains isolated. Find some aliens and then we can start thinking of competing as a supranational entity.

Are you a big Star Trek fan?
Because you do know you'd be just as well off getting your world view from Scientology or Charles Manson than to import it from the media you are deliberately barraged with.

The United States is not truth.

There is no truth to a world empire, no difference to a neighborhood state, no reason for existence or reason to exist for the person.

In addition to this, it's impossible to overstate the amount of damage Marxism and post-modernism have dealt to the spirits of Western peoples. Many believe sincerely in the evil lie that "there's no such thing as white culture", and the acceptance of cultural relativism by the masses paints the very principles that made our civilizations great, long-standing traditions of philosophical, spiritual, and scientific inquiry, in the same light as pic related. The post-modern man believes that his values are no more valuable than those of people who cut holes in their lips and stick wooden plates in there.

If we want to avoid a collapse the Western man needs to reaffirm his own value, and dispel the lies cast upon him by the Marxists, post-modernists, social constructionists, smug atheists, and cultural relatvists. He needs to at first assert that his own existence is justified before he can even hope to turn the ship back around.

>Mankind needs an outlet for its aggeressive, conquering energy.

Does mankind, especially males, have a tendency towards this sort of energy? Absolutely.

There was a quote that said men and pigs are very similar in all external regards, both have eyes, mouth, limbs, intestines, etc. The only real major difference between them is in the mind.

Mankind still has animalic instincts that remained from our time in the jungle, but that does not mean that we cannot refrain from using them when we decide its rational to not do so. You also have the animalic instinct to fuck any unprotected female in sight but most normal humans dont do so.

>Sooner or later we all seem destined to mix

Fuck off retard

Make a Fourth Position that takes all the ideas that actually work from the Left, Right, and Fascists and make all three obsolete.

>I'm saying the US is the only country where a world government could actually form. The world empire would start in the US and spread around the globe.

Yeah man I see what you mean now, and I agree. I would also add that it would probably first start with the union of all English speaking nations and spread from there.

And I do not believe all hope is lost.

Leaf, when it comes down to the end and there's a communist insurrection up there, I WILL COME FOR YOU.
Bantz and memes aside, I will stop at nothing to protect /our tribe/.

What truth are yoimu following?
There is nothing else true except that you live and what you reproduce is of the closest genetic offspring to yourself.

Jesus

Do we even live in the same world? Just take a walk in any major city ffs

I'm more interested in right and wrong than right and left.
A degree of nationalism is as morally required as respect for the family is.
After all race and nation are extensions of the family.
I have a responsibility to my nation and to my people, and that is not negotiable.

Day of the rake can't some soon enough. You won't be safe, leaf

I do not see how your opinion will be reality, the falsehoods ofbracemixing must be disproven and the truth of the race must prevail.

>mass wars on earth mankind at war again
>aays feel bad for us being such bastard species
>arrive on earth, colonize us like spanish did to south america
>convert us all to lmao religion
>we're all aay-human hybrids so basically saiyans from DBZ
>dark hole opens and universe ends
>big bang happens again and we find ourselves shitposting on gook cooking website

>There is nothing else true except that you live and what you reproduce is of the closest genetic offspring to yourself.

Good luck doing that in complete chaos where the universe wants nothing more than see you perish.

There is no private prosperity for man. No man is an island. Any individual prosperity comes from the community of man that holds chaos at bay and any non-toddler should be aware of this fact.

Once the truth prevails and is unquestionable as it always us temhen the racial oeganization and the community will be formed in the mean time we attack marxism and destroy the lies of materialism.

I didn't mean a primitive, animalistic urge. I meant a noble, uniquely human drive and ambitiousness. Mankind has a need to reach ever greater heights, and if he doesn't, he ends up miserable, and the force that animates him begins seeking new outlets. Without a noble cause or goal to strive towards, this animating force will devour him and he will become corrupt, as he searches for more and more things to give him satisfaction, which, in the absence of an existence-justifying goal, attach onto superficial vices.

One of the greatest errors of modern civilization is the elevation and worship of the rational mind and intellect, at the cost of the rest of the human condition. We have, as the saying goes, "gained the world but lost our soul". Men need to be balanced intellectually, physically, and spiritually in order to be fully realized, stable individuals. By placing such greater importance on the intellect and such low importance on spirituality, we have produced an unstable society of incredibly unbalanced people.

It's like a putting all the power in a computer into the CPU. The PSU needs to supply power to all the components of a computer to have a fully functioning system; if you just run power to the CPU, the system is unstable and, for instance, doesn't power the GPU, and you can't see anything on the screen. The components of men are much the same. By focusing all of our energy on our intellect, our souls have decayed, as have our bodies. Nihilism and obesity both run rampant, and we are just as unstable as that computer would be.

In other words, it will take a philosophical or spiritual renaissance in order to save us from collapse. Hopefully society will reject Marxism and post-modernism once and for all and such a thing can come to pass. If not, I don't see any other outcome but the great cycles of history that Greece, Rome, and countless others have seen before us.

We live at the tail's end of Ouroboros.
>such interesting times!

Leaf you use the prejoritive term 'destined' when it is not destiny but corruption, pervertion and zealotry causing this ongoing crime against humanity. You put that crap on pol and then you are surprised when people call you a douchbag.
Leafs are hard work.

Is that Russel?

>Nationalism too seems disadvantageous when you imagine the doctrine in the long-run.
OPP, you fucked up.
You tipped your hand too far retard... the truth is Nationalism DOES FUCKING WORK. it works SO WELL COMMUNISTS HAD TO DESTROY IT.

The fire rises.

We are at the end of history.

Humanity literally has 30 years left. What you are witnessing is the psychology of monkeys fighting over instinctual drives for reproduction that are so primal they cannot be ignored.

However the world is going to change. What will it mean to be white when we alter our own genome? What will it mean to be human when super intelligences walk the earth.

Just like Hitler fighting for more land for more food, when science would feed them and women would stop having children.

Hitler was fighting a war for a world that no longer existed. That is why it is so fun to pretend to worship him on a site about protecting a world that no longer exists.

The only enemy of the truebrace isbthe lies of Marxism, stupid lies that once teared apart and life is not the struggle for materials then the true organization that was for the amount if time lufe has existed starts again and tgis false 40 year old order crumbles under the inflated lies it is built upon.

You call upon Sup Forums to entertain philosophical discussion and yet somehow are so naive as to peddle the idea of a Utopia. Don't call the world's issues childish because you claiming to have such a simple solution such as what you posted later to "remove borders and militaries" is childish in of itself. Utopias are myth, they cannot and will not ever exist so long as humanity does, we have the hunger to preserve our tribe and territory built into our DNA, there is no collectivist perfection

Who?

white nationalists are left wing you retard

ALT-LEFT KILLED JFK!!!!!

Bertram Russel, It sounds a lot like what he said in one of his essays.

>I do not see how your opinion will be reality, the falsehoods ofbracemixing must be disproven and the truth of the race must prevail.

I'll repeat myself.

I would LOVE a unitary race for Humanity. From all the possible choices the white race does seem better than the rest. (though not as much as all you pretend)

So a white humanity would be great. It would also be great if I spent this night with your Scarlett Johansson. You get my point.

Your best hope is nation-wide victories and then self-isolation just to preserve your racial purity. I dont know if this is ideal for the long-run, but that is up to your movement as a jugement.

This order is 40 years old and is not a foundation but a mask to the true structures.

Fuckin this.

You want lies.

How about the noble ambition to wage war against Decedance?

I've never heard of him, but I'll definitely add him to my list of people to read. Honestly I'm not very well-read in philosophy, these are just thoughts I've had swimming around in my mind for a while.

Ya had up me until the race mixing thing.
We don't need to genocide everyone else, but it IS more than possible to live in a world with clearly defined borders and laws. The issue is that too often do leaders get power hungry and decide that someone else's property should be his own. Greed is the issue in that situation.
If we can find a way to stop that kind of greed, we can indeed live in an idyllic society where each race is separate yet works together.

That in itself is a one-sided, negative ambition. It needs to be coupled with a positive ambition to be truly worthy. Waging war against decadance to replace it with a clearly-defined something else would probably do the trick. Merely working to destroy only makes men consumed by hate and negative emotion. A fully-realized ambition must also contain positive motivations.

Thevway we can seperate the races is easy, life gas done it for us before we trespassed on the earths borders.

>We are at the end of history. Humanity literally has 30 years left.

Don't lose faith brother, every single ancient text and respectable philosopher says that Man has a part of God in him.

We might still make an unexpected comeback.

I don't think you understand.
In 30 years we may not be human anymore.

>Utopias are myth, they cannot and will not ever exist so long as humanity does

And if they do they should not embrace worthless people like you.

it's really wonderful that your so idealistic, but human beings can only reform so fast.

notice how Britain was able to incrementally democratize, and keep their society relativly stable compared to continental Europe?

See how France, Italy, and Germany all went through dozens of regimes when they started trying to institute the more radical enlightenment ideals?

Notice how America became a republic without a reign of Terror?

Why is that?

It's because the Anglo world reforms SLOWLY. They make changes slow enough to not completely destroy the economy, and ruin the lives of the people who don't want radical change. That's the secret to the Anglo world's success, we make changes slow enough so that the human animal can get used to them.

Since America has become the champion of globalism after world war II, we have abandoned that successful policy. We now are in the midst of radical economic reform, accelerated capitalism that first started in third world colonies, and has finally come home to roost in the USA and EU.

If unregulated economic exploitation was wrong in the colonial empires, it's wrong in the USA. The sooner stop trying to FORCE people to fit into pre-defined roles, and let them make the choice at their own pace, the sooner you'll see an end to all the political polarization bullshit we are distracted by today.

Mixing is not the answer. Valuing one's people enough to assert your way of life in the world is. That can take the form of isolationism or imperialism, but never globalism or multicultarlism. Those are self-destructive, masochistic delusions that must be outright rejected.

Well then, if you have an idea that might work don't be lazy but develop it.

It's not that fucking hard

From the right:

Close borders and limit immigration
Keep a decent military to BTFO out other countries, but stay protectionist
End affirmative action, disparate impact, all that other race crap
Make everyone on welfare work -- either privately or on public projects
Make everyone assimilate to the Constitution and liberty culture
Police crime and be relentless on violent criminals -- lots more death penalty
Make the streets nice for good people
Everything except health care and energy free market

From the left

Global warming is real, you dumb fucks
Educated people are better, duh
Be nice to your fellow citizens no matter the color, racism is dumb
Fund schools EQUALLY so people can have equal opportunity
Universal healthcare so we don't have to worry about that shit
Nationalize energy because why the fuck is it a capitalist thing anyway

Other

Pay reparations so American blacks can get their due from slavery and build their own shit and the guilt question can end

High inheritance taxes on the super rich so that we don't have a shit society with class warfare

This society is secular and we don't give a fuck about fucking Christmas or Ramadan or Yahweh -- keep it in your house

Traditional values for non-traditional families

LOVE YOUR FUCKING COUNTRY AND MAKE IT TRULY GREAT FOR EVERYONE. LAW AND ORDER. COMPASSION. GOOD SENSE ECONOMY. GOOD SENSE LAWS. ACCEPTANCE OF DIFFERENT VIEWPOINTS. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY. EDUCATION. FUCK THE ROBOTS.

You're welcome to whatever future president adopts this as a platform

I think a sort of second renaissance of Western peoples rediscovering the value of their native cultures, which identitarian movements seem to be headed towards, will probably do the trick if allowed to fully manifest. This is so long as their primary animating force remains love of one's people and not hatred of one's enemies.

Why do you wish for a eorld order?
Beliefs in material expansion?
Therefore a persons materials is truth and we are born as material obtainment machines?
Why do wevdie with no materials but only the biology carries on?

This.

It is what we do for our people that makes us righteous.

In order to protect our culture we need only to focus on our improving our own selves to preserve the identity of the west.

Skin color is the most trivial racial difference.

I'm kind of feeling it -- but I'm for closed borders.

> The sooner stop trying to FORCE people to fit into pre-defined roles, and let them make the choice at their own pace, the sooner you'll see an end to all the political polarization bullshit we are distracted by today.

Agreed, slow and natural progress must be the way. But we are aimless and purposeless today, lets not raise another generation that way.

Lets slowly reform. How? Not by focusing on making more resources before we focus on the corrupt and decadent people who will eventually use those resources.

>being deprived of a sense of connection to their culture and ancestors -
Its disconnection from God and spirituality. Being apart of something greater is better than being a complete soulless individual as per the new Liberal doctrine.

Materials are for biological expansion or forbthe well being of YOUR people not materials for the sake ofnit as if it was truth, tell me 1 truth of Marxism.

>Cutting quotes in half to push an agenda
Kill yourself, I'm not an anti-humanist. I see humanity for the irrational species it still is. You want a Utopia? Then you get to work on Eugenic science to engineer the most perfect creatures you can think of. Buts thats the thing isn't it OP? You wish you could mold the world into your image, get off your high horse and think about what the average human wants.

This is very good.

Here is a open-minded counter-proposal for you.

Have you ever considered the fact that Globalism isn't inherently deficient, but the elite which govern Globalism are? And that even if Nationalism was vanquished, the Global elite would still have to be liquidated in order for humanity to progress? And that the rise of nationalism has nothing to do with nationalism, but the mismanagement of elites which created its rise?

Perfect for what purpose and what truth?

That's mine, see below.

There is no humanity and no "progress" there is only the race.

The only truth is the race and its racial survival.

I think you do sound like a cult leader -- but I do like what you said about nurturing the full house. I would have not thought, outright, that rationality and intellect would have been the culprit -- I always see those things as trying to save us from the worst things.

That seems kinda close minded, Why isn't culture more important than race?
Race is just skind deep, Culture is just better to measure if people are better in a country.

>It is what we do for our people that makes us righteous.

First people identified with their family. Then a group of families came together and people identified with the tribe. Then tribes become villages, then bunch of villages a nation.

Drop the scales from your eyes and see that soon bunch of nations will come together and you will call the whole Humanity "our people" and yes, fighting for them will make you righteous.

There is nothing inherently bad about the intellect, quite the contrary. What's bad is elevating it to be supra-important and worshipping it as a false idol in an atheistic world.

What we need is CRISPR genetic engineering
No matter whether we racemix or not, the problematic genes eventually pile up

Into whatever OP likes apparently, he seems to believe people are so simple minded as to be malleable into whatever shape he'd like. Different cultures have differents truths and traditions

No such thing.

Look, I've done mushrooms and I can divine water -- so I know there's something squiggly going on with quarks and shit -- but how can you be so sure about a God that you're willing to go out and tell everyone that it exists in any kind of shape or form or feeling or ethos that we can comprehend?

There is only one truth, the race nothing else exists.

People haven't stopped identifying with family, m8
And I'm rather apathetic to most of humanity because I never interact with them and I never will: a perfectly normal attitude