Lmfao you retards really fucked your branding by shooting your edgelord Nazi load too early

lmfao you retards really fucked your branding by shooting your edgelord Nazi load too early

Other urls found in this thread:

yaf.org/news/exclusive-yaf-video-conservative-student-attacked-wearing-yaf-hat-vigil-charlottesville-victims/
twitter.com/DerrickQLewis/status/897235297485901825
youtube.com/watch?v=hMlz4J4tYbM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There was a peaceful march the first night. I guess because CNN disagrees with that view it was really some "violent Nazi rally".
There wasn't any violence until the morning after when all the Antifa and Neo-Nazis showed up in the same spot.

FUCK CNN
A
K
E

N
E
W
S

You mean at Vigil's where ANTIFA attacks blacks?
yaf.org/news/exclusive-yaf-video-conservative-student-attacked-wearing-yaf-hat-vigil-charlottesville-victims/

>There was a peaceful march the first night
yeah right, plenty of you folks were splurgin' yr loads on twitter for "winning" a fight with 20 teenagers

We're getting raided right now because we're so irrelevant and ineffective?

>This is what happens when [group that hold opposite ideology]'s stay home.

man so your telling me if the cuck libtards would of stayed home no1 would of died and it would of been peaceful ?

Really makes you think.

>(((CNN)))

>man you really fucked yourselves by letting the CIA false flag this and letting the MSM take it out of context to further a race war

>NAZI'S
OF OR BELONGING TO "NAZI"

SO THIS IS THE POWER OF COMMON CORE

GOOD JOB, W. KAMAL BELL

This is what happens when Nazi's stay home

twitter.com/DerrickQLewis/status/897235297485901825

>This is what happens when we suppress dissent
>See? Good, right?

Muh false flag

I bet you take Alex Jones at face value and think buying super male vitality is le ultimate redpill

>NAZI NAZI NAZI NAZI NAZI NAZI
here you go, a literal quote about adolf hitler
>[0:20] Trump: I think Pat Buchanan's a disgrace. Anybody that's in love with Adolf Hitler I'm not a big fan of. And I'm not doing it for that reason but Pat Buchanan has come out essentially in favor of Adolf Hitler and I think it's a disgrace.
youtube.com/watch?v=hMlz4J4tYbM

Now, your helicopter has arrived.

And like any march and vigil: The pressing issues never do get solved
Just a feel-good glow and back to complacency

THEY SHOULD HAVE A SOROS PAID PROTESTER START SINGING COTTON EYE JOE

It's really sad someone had to die for us to finally get to collectively shit on nazis again.

HEARD SHE DIDNT EVEN GET HIT BY THE CAR

WASN'T VEHICULAR INDUCED BLUNT FORCE TRAUMA THAT KILLED HER, JUST CHEESEBURGERS

MCDONALDS ARE THE REAL NAZI'''S
WE MUST DOXX ALL THOSE NAZI BURGER FLIPPERS, TEAR DOWN THOSE RACIST GOLDEN ARCHES

>I guess because CNN disagrees with that view it was really some "violent Nazi rally".
Yea cuse they did have Nazi flags and they weren't chants Nazi slogans or anything right

They started it. But we sure as shit ended it

this tweet shows that this person has literally no idea what happened over the weekend.

Night 1: torch march
Night 2: Daytime march, anti-right protesters and right wingers engage in street brawl, guy hits people with car.

its not that fucking complicated.

>Nazi's
Stupid niggar grammar

No one cares now.
The moment is over.
Onto the next news cycle.
Don't you know how this works?

Why would Nazi's go to a fat wiggers memorial?

>alt right holds peaceful night vigil using tiki torches
>SJWs hold peaceful night vigil using candles

sounds like they did the same thing, why does only one get positive media coverage from CNN?

>this is what happens when Nazi's stay home

He should also point out there are very few black people there

Maybe the right's rally would have been peaceful too if those antifucks wouldn't have illegally assembled and started a confrontation.

And it would have been peaceful if Antifa stayed home on Saturday

No one has seen 20 year old libtard faggots hold a candlelight vigil before! This is monumental!

>chanting slogans and waving flags is now considered violence.

I'm sorry the Nazis microaggressed you through the internet friend.

Meanwhile, the nazis who supposedly want no less than the removal of everyone else stayed home, trembling in fear, because of a big, white sign near the vigil: no Nazis allowed.

I thought that as well. What is this that I keep hearing people saying about them rushing a church and scaring people inside? Is there any truth to this or is it more lies?

No, you're a goosestepping, Nazi flag waving LARPer. That makes you a Nazi

Nice propoganda

>LARPer

Do you not know what that word means?

Dude there were Nazis at Charlottesville. Are you blind or retarded? Both?

There was fighting the first night too, faggot

I love how they assume not a single right winger is in this crowd. I can assure you many right wingers who were in Cville when she died were saddened by this, nobody genuinely wanted this. They literally can't comprehend the fact that right wingers aren't rabid genocidal monsters.

I guess that when i wear my Ghanaian soccer jersey, I'm actually a true Ghanaian!

Hey Alt-/Leftypol/

You know what to do to double their butthurt fellow Sup Forumsacks

Sup Forums missed a golden opportunity to exterminate hundreds of leftist vermin tonight.

A man carrying a flag does not a Nazi make.
That's a fool. Nothing more, nothing less.
If uncle Joe over there with his muscular atrophy and beer belly is too threatening for you yellow-bellied lefties then maybe you should retreat to your designated hug boxes.

I guess I was wrong in assuming that Bell believed in free speech when he was willing to actually sit down with actual Klan members and get their point of view. Probably faked anyway.

Did anyone march for Scalisse?

>posting the same larper over and over again

Post another nazi that was there faggot

We put a White Nationalist in the White House who is actively acting out our policy wishes.

Your move.

Now do communism

>This is what happens when Antifa are not allowed to attend

>(1)

Amazing what happens when there's no antifa around looking to kick off.

>Nazi's
>'s

[spoiler]soros funded [/spoiler]