Because they can speak English already.

>why aren't you learning chinese /pol?
I already learned most honorable 日本語.

It's a shit language.
No offense to the Chinese.
>tonal
>needlessly complicated script hat offers no advantage

我不知道这个meme语言

Do not think of the Chinese as a people. Think of them as a "hive" of insects or lemmings that are incapable of independent thought.

Do not learn Mandarin.

It's a useless language. Better off learning Spanish or Arabic.

Even the Chinese don't know Chinese.

Bc I hate gooks

Actually getting work in China other than an English teaching job or translator for some Chinese company is hard

为什么?

Ching ching chong chong i rove eating doggie dong

Honestly, it's one of the ugliest sounding languages I've ever heard. They all sound like retards when they speak. I can't help but crack up whenever I hear Cantonese on one of their martial arts films.

Because it's an utterly fucking stupid language.

Given what I've seen of "English" produced in China, there are not nearly enough of these jobs being filled.

Depends. We speaking simplified or traditional here? Also, Beijing accent is the worst sounding chinese ever.

Because outside Beijing and Shanghai, China is mostly a third world slum, ruled by corrupt, greedy assholes.

我在墨尔本,fuckers are everywhere here

also it sounds like the toddler babble my 16 month old son produces

I have been learning. It's too bad Hanzi is a shitty writing system.

Not unlike the US

Learn chinese.

Image of japanese.

OP wins.

Because Chinese is fucking revolting, just like the subhuman monsters who speak it. Japan is a superior country, with a superior language and culture. What do the Chinese have? Overpopulation in one of the largest countries on the planet, pollution out the ass, and a shitty wall that not only failed to do the one thing it was built for, but serves as a tourist spot for the world to see what a fucking failure China is. The chinks don't care for anyone or anything, but that shouldn't come as a surprise from a country that used a bootleg communism model, which I didn't even think was possible. They're soulless, lifeless dog eaters who deserved to be nuked to oblivion. People only like them because trade and outsourcing is cheap, and if not for that we'd have genocided the hell out of those mongrels. Chinese is the language of animals and savages

大和言葉の方が美し

>go to japanese class
>full of chinks trying to learn it
>they ace kanji tests
>couldnt bear being beaten by a gook at something
>bring in nanking history textbook
>chinks remember nanking
>start berating nip teacher
>all chinks got banned from class
>class's future relies on a passrate percentage
>im the only student left
>only option is to pass me or give up EU funding
>get passed without doing the exam
>tfw you become a master of british foreign policy within 3 weeks of trying to learn a foreign language

>ITT: things that never happened

Well old Hong Kong martial arts films are almost all comedies as well. The accents are often exaggerated for comedic effect.
t. Southern Chinese

It's the same shit, sexpat david
Learn commie chinese long enough and you'll re-enter non-commie chinese classical works

Party at Nanking when?

>ITT: Delusion

Cuz the menu's are already in English faggot