How does it feel knowing that it takes a large income or a massive 9"+ cock now a days to be able to breed with a big...

how does it feel knowing that it takes a large income or a massive 9"+ cock now a days to be able to breed with a big tittied white semen demon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VWe0TB6pH2w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't know where the fuck you get 9'' from, I'm 7.5'' and I've had black girls tell me I'm too massive. Width is way more important, and also not fucking a total and utter roastie

>muh girth
found the dicklet

BRAAAAAAAAAAAP

Do Canadian's even have penises? I know for a fact that you have no balls after seeing your military in action in Afghanistan

fucking newshits.

It is wonderful.

t. Huge cocked dude with huge titted wife.

You can't display the size of your penis before she lets you fuck her. That doesn't even make sense.

I've had sex with plenty of big titted semon demons. All it takes is gains and confidence, sometimes drugs.

>i have had black girls
good kek there lad. muhhh dick amerite?

>chad
>shaves dick
usually those are funny but that one was made by someone who doesn't understand it.

Damn chad is a boss

Nah man, point being I don't really consider it that big but have never had a complaint except for it being too big. I think you just need to up your standards

>d-do you have to be a big guy to get the grills
for you maybe op but I've got a four inch cock and I'm a literal hundredaire that got my dick sucked yesterday. Have you tried being witty and having charisma?

How does it feel to be a single mom?

This

Chad just tells his pubes "Enough." When they have grown sufficient lengths.

Congrats to you. Hope you live a good life and end up being a good, moral role model for others and your children if you have them.

>having sex outside of marriage
Enjoy hell, degenerate.

Iceland as a nation has a strange obsession with penises and size

>a massive 9"+ cock
just say black

>I've had black girls
lol gross

Because most men are not interested in wasting their time with girls waiting for marriage it has actually never been easier to find a wife

youtube.com/watch?v=VWe0TB6pH2w

>2017
>not being a fag bottom

What else do you have when you're living on a frozen island? They don't even speak their own language.

get her pregnant when you take her virginity, before she becomes a whore.

Daily reminder that 5-7 inches is perfect cock size, only whores, virgins, and gay men say otherwise.

8 here (not making this a contest) Seriously THIS A THOUSAND TIME THIS.
like 90% of the time you cant stick it all the way in and I like ramming.

SOOOOUUUUURRRCE

whenever i see a chick with a black guy i usually assume she needs the BBC to be satisfied. Is that true? Is it impossible for an average sized dick to please these women?

Im 30 White, have two homes, rent one out. Assets of 450,000$ but with a 101,000$ mortgage. Still a virgin.

I have shelled out a ton of money to women from highschool who turned out to be fuckups. Im kinda getting tired of dating and Im way more careful with my money now with women.

Jokes on you, I already gave up on myself

Don't let your money be visible, just do things you like to do.
Even good people get distracted and the most outgoing girls are gold diggers.

Penis size doesn't matter as much as men think it does. Just look at the sex toys women buy themselves, they want something that is going to send intense vibrations to their clit. They don't buy large dildos and vibrators nearly as much.

>30
>still a virgin
Just how socially inept are you?

lmao

Explain

Wifing a titcow is probably one of the worst decisions any man would make. It's a given that man who is with Women with perfect 1 in a 1000 ass or tits are pretty much sharing since they're wives always getting hit on by uber Chad' 24/7. Not to mention most of them are neurotic and narcissistic since half the population worships them since they went through puberty. I know a few men who were married with women with titcows and they're losing hair because they're constantly worried about their wives cheating. It's a hard life being a husband of a titcow. I do not envy them

Big dicks quickly turn from "Ow it hurts" to illegible babble and orgasms, even in virgins or people with very few sexual partners.

The reality of the sitation is that there are virgin submissive christian women with giant gaping vaginas due to genetics, who would clearly feel better with a giant dick, but on the other hand there are sluts with over the top tight vaginas who physically cannot handle big dicks.

In the end, saying "big dicks are better" or "average dicks are better" or any other variation is retarded, as everyone has different personal preferences depending upon their circumstances.

Uh, no it fucking doesnt. you just have to get out of the dammn house and fuck them down
what are you some kind of bitch who cant get what he want? jeez I thought this was a nat soc board

> has money
> 30
> virgin
There's no going back now, you're an official wizard.
Pros: you have gucci shirts as cumrags.

It is nice of you to join us, /r9k/

I don't know why there are size queens. On average, the prostate is ~4inches inside a dude. I'll take that any day over what functionally amounts to a endoscopy.

Or maybe just being a chill and smart person and an overall good human being that is functional and not a full blown autist

How do u end up rich and still have no confidence? I don't understand.

If you ever seen an American trailer park you know this not to be true.

Autismo.
It's all in the jeans.

I thought I had aspergers till I hit college. I rarely talked to people till then. So I had a really slow start. Started having women friends around 24. It helps that I interact with the public a lot with my job.

I was a white nationalist. But I've fallen for a Catholic Chaldean girl with no rag heads. She was literally creaming herself for me. Meanwhile white women don't give a rats ass about anything but themselves.

It does not. I've dated 8s and 9s with an average cock and a $50k income. Be attractive, confident, funny and fuck them like sluts and they'll stick around.

>black girls
Literally 60% herpes rates. Enjoy your outbreaks, user

Im probably approaching grand wizzard status, but I dont spend a lot on myself, most is in savings or investments.

This. My blonde-haired qt loves my cock, and it's 5 in at full. It only take 3 inches to hit a girl's g-spot (if you're lucky enough to find it) and if you want to make her orgasm, just give her oral. Most women will go for the visually attractive guy, rather than the acne-faced creep with a dildo for a cock.