Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=CD4realHE83Q
globalslaveryindex.org/region/sub-saharan-africa/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Monument to slavery

TEAR
IT
DOWN

#TearDownRushmore General thread, get in here, help take down this monument to white supremacy and literal nazis:

WE

wait which of these is the real whitehouse

I say we push this really hard.

There might be some weird shit in/under the pyramids.

MUST BE REMOVED

That's the front and back you fucking retard.

pls no

It's under the Sphinx.

HAHAHAHAHA

You're one dumb fucker. Ahhhh, let the leaf stay. :)

WERE

>tear down pyramids of Giza
>not a terrorist

Wew!
hooktube.com/watch?v=CD4realHE83Q

YOo HOLD UP, IT WAS US NIGGERS WHO MADE THEM STONE TRIANGLES.

Tower of racism. Demolish.

Can we start a campaign to ban Islam because Mo was a slave owner?

you know it

How can you tolerate these monoliths of oppression in the land of your kings and queens?

BLOW
THEM
UP

Tell us your secrets, user.

Pyramids were built by paid laborers, not slaves

The pyramids weren't built by slavery retard.

Of course it was goyn, my people where slaved by 2000 years, it was the first shoa! oy vey!

BUILT BY SLAVES

DOWN IT COMES

>A FUCKING LEAF

There is no evidence that supports the pyramids being built by slaves or that there were any slaves in the Old Kingdom at all.

Get your history somewhere besides the magical book of fairy tales by the magical sky man you stupid fucking retard.

The entire USA was built on the backs of slaves, tear it down!

Pyramids weren't built by slaves you fucking moron

If we deegyptojudifed washington I would be so happy

pyramids were built by farmers with nothing to do during the off season and were paid quite well

it was literally a giant civil engineering project designed to keep people busy, most if not ll of egypts monuments are due to this short growing season that produced a fuck ton of food.

Oy vey, they were built by Jewsih slaves who were whipped 6 million times a day each.
Are you an antisemite?

Yes, he is an antisemite and I recorded his IP and am handing it to the news authorities right now.

Should point out if they wuz kangs, they wuz also slaveowners

Jewish people didnt even jewish when the pyramids were built, there were still polytheistic and likely had contracts to use the nile delta for herding and would migrate back and forth fro the levant.

What are you gonna do when Stalin 2.0 takes over and over 80 gorillon Jew's get the gulag electric bogaloo.

REMOVE THESE NOW

Black people invented slavery, remove all black people.

what about Africa?
>literally well over 6 million black slaves currently in Sub-Saharan Africa
>destroy Africa, full of disgusting slave owners
>black lives matter

Do what any sane and verbally superior jew would do and shout: annudah shoah muh 6 gorillion, oy vey!

wasn't built by slaves

DESTROY AFRICA!!
>full of disgusting slave owners
>black lives matter?

if you insist...

I don't get why Pol is so triggered by these statues getting taken down. After doing some reading I've learned these statues aren't even from the civil war era but were put up in the 60's during the civil rights changes for niggers in America. They were put up with disengenous intentions often in places that weren't part of the conferacy.

Anyways, like it matters anymore. They're all coming down now because everyone has to pick a side on this debate by making a public display. Conderates lose again!!

people use this all the time, what do you call this one equals all argument. false equivalence i guess?

they use it all the time on tv ironically.

*unironically

Yasssss queen

It's Masonic symbolism. They even have degrees based on Oriental themes.

15° Knight of the Sword [of the East]
16° Prince of Jerusalem
17° Knight of the East and West
27° Knight Commander of the Temple