I'm GONNA VENT HERE. I have lived through Presidents Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, George H. W. Bush, Bill Clinton...

I'm GONNA VENT HERE. I have lived through Presidents Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, George H. W. Bush, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, and Obama.

In my lifetime have I never seen or heard of a President being scrutinized over every word he speaks, humiliated by the public to the point of wanting to hurt someone, slander, ridicule, insulted, lied to, threatened to murder him, threatened to rape our Beautiful First Lady, and have his children also insulted and humiliated.

I am truly ashamed of the people of this country.

I am ashamed of the ruthless, hating, cruel, Trump haters who have no morals, and news reporters who feel they have the right to purposely lie and do the things they are doing.

Every other President after they were elected and took the oath of office were left alone, they weren’t on the news 24/7 being dissected by every word out of their mouth, ALWAYS BEING PRESSURED to do this or that and never being given the support to do the important work that needs to be done.

ENOUGH is ENOUGH is ENOUGH, LEAVE THE MAN ALONE AND LET HIM DO HIS JOB FOR GOD’S SAKE!

Good post

You should be telling this to them, not us. We already know this.

>, LEAVE THE MAN ALONE AND LET HIM DO HIS JOB FOR GOD’S SAKE!
He's been left alone to do his Job and he makes shitty decisions nonethless.

Bump

This.

Let's make this Sup Forumss most upvoted forum ever!

nice copy pasta T_D shill
imgur.com/a/iI5kW

I lived through (remember) Reagan on up. I've never seen any MAN in politics treated like this. NONE

Keep up the good work commie

> unironically calls Obama King Nigger

>Did you fight in any wars gramps?
Great post BTW. What's your take on kushner?

This. You got any bubbled liberals in your own life? You can pipe up as a voice of reason for them, OP.

He's a crying little bitch that no one likes. He's fat lazy bastard who paint himself orange to look young and always has a face like he hasn't taken a shit for a long time. And most like suffer from small dick syndrome, Fag !!!!!

Nah he gets hounded constantly about dumb shit by the media and then has to deal with the batshit insanity of Republicans who are desperate to not reveal that they're actually communists. Trump isn't in on the joke that the kikes run everything so he has a hard time.

Trump isn't beholden to them, that's much is obvious. They're furious that he usurped the clergy caste that dictates whom shall be anointed and skipped all the dark initiations.

Trump is probably the most real president we've had since Andrew Jackson and he's going to go berserk on these faggots.

he has way more support than you realize and it's the only thing that fuels him. silent majority is a thing. remember outside the big cities the echo chamber loses its power. I fucking LOVE Trump and appreciate someone who's at least willing to try to actually do the job rather than abuse the authority.

The pile on is how you know Trump is authentic.

Every institution has been against him from the start, it cannot be stated enough. We are literally witnessing the "shadow government/deep state/NWO/illuminati" what ever you wanna call it, shitting their pants and trying to stop this before they actually lose control and end it all with nuclear war

>I have lived through Presidents Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, George H. W. Bush, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, and Obama.

Jesus, how old are you?

cool blog post old timer

But seriously though, we already agree with you on this point.
Next time, offer an open ended question or a call to action at the end of your posts

I'm done being ashamed. It's time for unspeakable horrors. Cheer me up, user. How long must I wait?

True.. I have also lived Kennedy to Trump .

we don't deserve DJT but when he wins so will we and we who stand with him will enjoy the victory while the rest will merely behold it.

Is that a pic of Gatlinburg TN?

Go back to bed, grandpa. Sup Forums isn't for you.

Post this on your Facebook to redpill your fellow boomers.

Based grandpa.

Failpresident has failed

Sorry if this post doesn't 'belong' here, but I'll say it anyway.
There's a thread right now on Sup Forums; last posts were a minute apart, talking about age groups and guns. I'm not linking it.

They are taking stock.

Sup Forums, step your game up.

Here's the deal.

Trump isn't an establishment candidate, so the establishment Republicans, democrats, and media is attacking Trump for that reason, and that reason alone. Now, we all know this, it's common sense. But here's why Trump is the first non-establishment candidate to win in a century...

We are leaving the age of television and heading into the age of social media. Before, only the three main networks controlled the narrative. But now, people are so connected with each other through the internet, they can simply google something or ask a friend online to find out if something is true. We actually had something similar to that before television, it was local newspapers, which reported actual news.

Trump is literally a late-1800s stump-speaker. Trump would be able to hang with the big boys from the 1800s in a political race.

And here's the beauty of it all, my friend. All this attacking by the mainstream media is HELPING Trump, that's how he won the election for god sakes. It's the law of attraction.

I will never forget seeing these brainless traitors actually siding with North Korea and trying to do everything they could to show disloyalty during a dispute with a crazy nuclear-armed dictatorship that wants us to die. I loved hearing the BBC radio chick get slapped down by a Japanese diplomat who refused to toe the line and who proceeded to explain in terms even she could understand that IT'S NORTH KOREA FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.