Putin is playing the best game of HOI4 ever

>Putin is playing the best game of HOI4 ever
>spending very little political capital to influence America to be fascist
>has puppet in Oval office that's practically immune to everything his political opponents throw at him
>doesn't have to send arms because Americans are already armed to the teeth
>didn't even have to influence election
>political opponents are doing the job of radicalizing the right for you
>mfw

God I would love to play HOI4 with Putin

I have no doubt he would likely beat anybody, but I'd love to play against him as well with a group of maybe three to four people

wtf is HOI4

Hell, I bet he could start the game off as Portugal and still win through subversive tactics provided two things:

A: Nobody knew what country he was playing from the beginning.
B: Nobody was playing Spain and decided to go muh Iberian Union right from the get go.

He'd win by 1948 because he'd have a shitload of minor countries on his side through coup or straight up subversion.

Hearts of Iron 4

Lurk more.

I don't know man... I'm sure he'd be a strategic genius, but I've been playing Paradox games and mods since EU1. I'd love to give him a run for his rubels as the perpetually OP Sweden.

But you can user! With modern day mod! Literally play as trump and build the wall as a national focus! Turn Germany or France fascist! Feels good man!

wtf i love putin now

Israel is spending a ton on shills like you though

Completely wrong.

No. Israel is actually on the side of the Alt-Right.

These threads disappear when Europeans go to bed... reappear when they wake up. hmmm

>implying Putin would need to start a civil war to turn America Fascist.
>implying all the groundwork isn't already there for the government to turn fascist in an instant
>and all the justification thanks to Antifa and Marxism
>and the popular support of the average working class citizen

>eternal shitposter
>disregard

Wouldn't it be great to get along with Russia without having to use a stupid reset button

HOI4 is shit. Which fucking monkey decided that "Fascism" should be a single ideology? Who the hell greenlit the awful plane system? Who allowed the AI to become so shit?

It's not Putin.

It's Soros and the .EU leaders [along with the Dems/Neocons and MSM].

> altright.com
> Daniel Frieberg
> Artkos Publishing
> Publishes Alexander Dugin ex KGB aka National Bolshevism
> Dugin is cool with Israel 100%, he thinks they've "built" a great system (by stealing it from the US)
> Spencer also agrees with Israel racial theory
> The race push justifies Israel's hatred towards Palestine, Iran, Syria, and eventually you, goyim.
> Alex Jones features Dugin like a good guy
> Trump doesn't exactly disavow the altright bc its useful for destroying white culture and identity
> City officials start taking down historical landmarks of American History, specifically of the South, which were vehemently anti-bank; just like Bolshevik revolution 1917.
> Blacks, Jews and SJWs now attacking G. Washington and Andrew Jackson monuments because racism

Not much longer until they burn the constitution and bill of rights because they were written by racist slave owners... Keep playing into their politics of cultural marxism.

OP is like 14 years old.

Everyone is fascist. Fascism is just the bones of capitalism, greed is the flesh.

Optimally we would have just pure fascism. Men get fucked over by businessmen who hire illegals and mudpeople into our countries.

Putin opposes neo Nazis in Ukraine but has fascist policies and police in Russia.

It's all about cash not principle.

> National Bolshevism
> Dugin on Alex Jones propaganda minister for (((Trump)))

Actually Italy being shit in game is historically accurate

I wasn't talking about Italy.

You have a point, but it's still a fun game to mess around with.

The AI being shit is really the only way you can win with weaker nations like Portugal or even Luxembourg.

Yes... it can be done. You can win as Luxembourg.

El Salvador is the best nation to do a world domination with.

The game becomes 10 times better when you change the non-core pop manpower setting, by the way. I have it at 50% at the moment.

It's HOI4 for you, but CK2 for us here

I've tried playing Portugal several times (since I'm Portuguese) and it's fucking HARD.

You produce units very slowly, your economy is pretty much always shit, and you have very few natural resources outside of tungsten to work with. Your only hope is to conquer Spain while they're still in civil war which is a toss up because you have to go Fascist, justify, and declare on them all before it's over which almost never happens. Even if you DO get all that done, you start off with 18 shit units while Nationalist Spain has at least 30-40, and Communist Spain has at least 20. You have to be fucking good at manipulating the AI to win.