Bannon Calls Richard Spencer, alt-right Losers

He went out of his way to make fun of you as losers who live with your parents. He says that "whiteness" (as opposed to being French, German, Italian, etc) is completely ahistorical and no one in Europe cares about it. We should

He also mentions Spencer and Duke by name
and makes fun of them for never having had real jobs, and mocks Duke for swindling his supporters out of money for his gambling addiction.

Read the interview in the American Prospect.

Sincerely, Schlomo

Other urls found in this thread:

prospect.org/article/steve-bannon-unrepentant
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>He says that "whiteness" (as opposed to being French, German, Italian, etc) is completely ahistorical and no one in Europe cares about it
>He also mentions Spencer and Duke by name
and makes fun of them for never having had real jobs, and mocks Duke for swindling his supporters out of money for his gambling addiction.

He's right.

everyone worth half a fuck here knew reinstating these meme flags in this climate was a huge mistake. it's honestly at the point where using them says you want this board dead for good
i realize you're doing a character and also making shit up. but can anyone see how this was a mistake?
how about now?

This Hitler phase of yours better be over

There's nothing wrong with interracial marriage

Maybe you should go through a Jesus Christ phase

Repent Sup Forums

I'm not a nazi but I live at home...I also pay rent to my dad feels bad. Bannon is right

so what? you guys do nothing. you don't match you don't fight back, you don't tear down Marxist statues...you just post shit online and don't even bother getting rid of the women and communists who have injected themselves into everything

What a fucking retard.
White is a mixture of European ethnicities and it is prevalent in the United States, because America was built up by different European nations, not just one people or ethnicity.
This is basic shit, he is obviously cucking out because of all the crazy shit that's going on right now.

Why dont you go read your fucking bible

We're the religion of peace

Not violence

how can you not think that Duke and Spencer are compromised, they look completely weak

WHO ARE WE?

WE'RE THE MARXISTS!

WHAT DO WE WANT?

AN END TO OUR COGNITIVE DISSONANCE!

WHEN DO WE WANT IT?

NOW

HOW DO WE WANT IT?

WITH A SIDE OF WHITE GENOCIDE

a little miscegenation here and there isnt going to kill anyone. state supported miscegenation is a civilization killer

This is what you call "lip service"

good
it's 1488, not 8814
Get your priorities in order

>Cmon guys go break the law!!!!

We voted in a law and order candidate. What makes you think we want to have street brawls with a bunch of unwashed commie drug addicts?

You have to read up on your Bible bud
Leviticus 19:19-
> You shall keep my statutes. You shall not let your cattle breed with a different kind. You shall not sow your field with two kinds of seed, nor shall you wear a garment of cloth made of two kinds of material.

If you misuse the bible scriptures you'll suffer the worst kind of hell

Song of Solomon is about a beautiful black woman marrying a rich Jewish man

prospect.org/article/steve-bannon-unrepentant

not seeing any Spencer reference here.

Duke is a fucking clown though, and needs to shut the fuck up.

And he's completely right. Spencer and Duke are both alphabet agency assets and whiteness is a meme, be proud of your actual ethnic heritage you feckless mutts.

Every time Bannon writes things I like him more.

This is the eighth time you have tried this same thread. At least you are slightly varying the text.

She has a darker complexion because she works in the vineyard. Stop acting like that story was about race mixing, you heretic.

Can we get a legitimate source on Bannon's statement?

No, he's not. He's speaking his mind. But he's making a mistake and it is quite a serious one. He views ethno-nationalists as limited to the few little groups of Charlottesville and a bunch of pricks such as Spencer, but it is just the tip of the iceberg. Ethno-nationalism in America, that is white consciousness and political reaction, is just a consequence to the historical democraphic shift that is occuring.

US, for most of its history, was about 85% white. It's now 62%. The very social fabric of the country is imploding because the race that produces its culture is fading away. What's coming next is the US breaking up because it will lack of a strong core.

If he seriously think any of his "nationalist economic" agenda - national statist economic program that is - is going to contain race warfare, he's delusional. Race warfare will just be added to class warfare as both the US economy and whites decline.

Anyhow, his grand strategy depends about a cheap dollar and that fight is doomed to fail because Europe is crumbling, capital is fleeing in US. Hence the Dow growing and that is nothing yet, we're heading into a monetary crises of enormous proportions in Europe.

His ambition to contain China is also doomed to fail, China will become the first economic world power anyhow. His understanding of economics, mercantilism, won't bring back shit, just precipitate the outcome.

Identity politics is just the signal that the country is breaking up because it lacks of energy to move the whole population in a single direction.

"Omg i should be ashamed of being superior"

What the fuck are you talkimg about, i am proud of being white, living in my own country in europe,nationalism is on a rise everywhere in europe, it will be perfect as soon as we cleanse ourselves from the weak.