Conservative Latinos Can Fuck Off

>137834619
>You're X color, therefor you must think Y
How does anyone fall for leftist racism? Are they just too low IQ to understand what is right in front of their faces?

>tfw latina born from US citizens going back over 150 years and voted for Donald J Trump

how much latino vote did DAHNALD win?

leeches that live illegally in a foreign country should be shot.
i'm sure any latino that voted for trump is not only legal but also have studies and a well payed job

>tfw latino who came to the US 9 years ago and voted for Trump

>t. Abuelo's family was here before the state lines and birthed a family of Trump supporters.

pls be in london, mamacita

30%
more than Romney did lol

>but also have studies and a well payed job
Wow, and Trump and his supporters really do have the best words

Sage the leaf shitposts

One of my bosses for a short period of time was a based latino. I hope we deport the good ones just over the boarder. I would love to be nicer to them but the Reconquista/la raza faggots have ruined it for them. They are not loyal to the USA.

Puerto Rican Trump supporter here. Go back to your country, Pablo.

cry me a river

I unironically love Trump and wish I could have voted for him

Do they call Latino Trump supporters cucks? is there a Spanish word for cuck?

I support Brumpf because I recognize only white people can make America beautiful. Latinos and niggers fuck everything up and asians may be smart but they're soulless beings.

lot of puerto rican and cuban voters, not mexicunt.

HOW DARE THEY! THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE OUR CAPTIVE VOTERS! THAT'S WHY WE BRING THEM HERE!

Legal latinos are great immigrants, we have a lot in Canada and they're great. They speak the language, they integrate well and they launch all these great restaurants. I have honestly never heard a single person in Canada utter a negative word towards our latino immigrants.

I did but why would I feel betrayed by what Trump said? If anything I feel vindicated and my support for him grew, the way White Americans are being treated is horrible, no one else can you say half the shit that is being said about.

word

Wow! Racist!
>All Latinos ought to act this way

Wetback here, wish I could have voted for him

Latinos that vote for Trump are just self-hating cucks, it's true. You have to be a stupid fuck to think rednecks actually care about the law and aren't just feigning concern to push for White Supremacist policies in a PC manner. Anti-Immigration politics are entirely about race, don't kid yourself.

>Anti-Immigration politics are entirely about race, don't kid yourself.

Don't care, I'm already here, my parents followed the law to a T to immigrate, I pay my taxes and participate in local elections, all the other beaners can fuck off for all I care

>t. doesn't know what sarcasm is

Get fucked, faggot. Some of us vote based on policy not because we want more gobs from a nanny state. I'm an American citizen not a demographic voter. I fucking hate liberals and all the creeps that come with them.

What i'm saying is that it's not even about immigration in the first place, it doesn't matter how legal you are or if your family has been here for decades. They don't want your brown ass here either and you side with them like a subservient dog looking for a pat on the head.

It's not like they're going to make someone with an education, job and generations of citizenship leave. All my friends are white or Latino but none of them are liberals or commies.

>They don't want your brown ass here either and you side with them like a subservient dog looking for a pat on the head.

I want to be left alone nigger, I don't care if a shitkicker from Mississippi thinks I'm a beaner, I just want to earn enough to buy a comfy house somewhere cold so I can raise a family away from the horseshit and niggers

He manually typed that post number

Woo wee newfags are real

>I want to be left alone

lmao and how is voting for someone that rose to power riding on the hatred of your race going to accomplish that? You have to be a stupid fuck to think that voting for far right politician is going to give you more freedom. Do you feel more free today than you did 1 year ago?

I concur.

More than Romney did

>divide and conquer

If the lefties get their way and exterminate white people, they would just go after anyone who's more light skinned than them

Yeah, it's called Chicano

Nope.
>stop immigration
>MAYBE some breeding credits/restrictions to keep us majority in our own country

Anyone who thinks we're gonna "deport all the browns" is fucking retarded.

Nationality and race aren't the same thing, shit stain. There are mestizos, castizos and Indios in Mexico. Which one did Trump openly say he hates? He wants to strengthen the border to keep criminals out. That's not hate that's logic.

So what are you saying, that I shouldn't take my chance at earning what I want and should grovel for gibs from Ratzenburg, Hatzenburg and Katzenburg like a good little liberal?

Eat shit and die motherfucker, I'll take my chances with Trump, at least I'll have the means to protect myself with him as president, a leftist Demoshit will disarm me so I'm at the mercy of Tyrone and Pedro the illegal.

>I'm an American citizen not a demographic voter.

This is incredibly naive. Race and policy are always directly related as far as the middle class is concerned, racial politics is the only reason why Trump won. Unless you're millionaire you're not going to benefit from those Republican Corporate Tax Cuts, you're just a useful idiot fighting for your master's savings.

For me latinx people can fuck right off.

Thanks, Salvi. Go back to getting your face tattooed.

>137840623

I wasn't voting for gibs. I was voting to keep Hillary out. Progressives are ruining what immigrants came here for in the first place. They're replacing all of the "huddled masses" who came here for the American dream. They want dip shit, hand-out seeking slobs who will trade freedom for and EBT card.

Will do.

Cute.

>Which one did Trump openly say he hates?

All of them, since 99% of you in the US are mestizos (or self-denying mestizos). He doesn't need to explicitly state what most people understand. Self-hating Latinos live in alternate universe where they think they're one of the "good ones" and suck as much redneck cock as possible for acceptance.

protip: It's never about the law. They'll see your family's faces and assume "illegal" . They want you gone too.

Libtards prefer globalists and NWO puppets aka the establishments. Open borders, low security, mass immigration, unemployment, trillions dollars extra national debt.

>why won't you do i want waaaaaant

I'm white Spanish and I will attest from a lifetime of experience that the Spanish race is hopeless. They abandon and betray each other at the drop of a hat because they are always complacent and overconfident and assume they are either white or superior to white.

The Spanish are a race of either race-climbers or race traitors. It would be great if they weren't, but they are.

Haha. My family was here before the states were. My dad has a corporate position at a huge mining company. My sisters kids are half German half mestizo.

>t. Not a zarape wearing caricature of what you want me to be.

Please, seenyor. Forgeev me for not voteeng for the Hillary.

He can be a self-hating puto all he wants. I don't really care, just saying all of you are cucks because it's true. You side with the people that want you and your family dead because you actually believe voting for Corporate Tax Cuts for Jews is going to give you more freedom lmao (let's face it though, it's really because you hate yourself).

>tfw crossbreed 2nd degree

>implying it matters

In their eyes you're an illegal until proven otherwise

>being this paranoid
>implying we'd go further than Hitler
You've been watching fake news there sonny boy.

You got it twisted Holmes

i'm a 4th gen dumb motherfucker, my family has fought in 3 american wars don't ever tell me about myself or what I believe

MIDLAND TEXAS
I
D
L
A
N
D

T
E
X
A
S

The eyes of whom? I'm not ashamed of my race and nobody has ever called me an illegal. Even the racist rednecks I know respect me because I have more of an education and better connections. Get that "la raza" chip off your shoulder. It fucks up the way you think and controls the way you vote.

The thing is, latino people tend to be very religious.

Why would any of them side with the queer ass left?

White people aren't perfect but they're lightyears better than the negros whom you want me to side with.

hey ese I seen him on the apprentice so he must be able to make us all rich eh ese

I don't know, why would they side with a notorious philanderer who doesn't worship God?

The freak show latinos and Hispanics side with the left but we hate them too.

"Like, my white privilege is so horrible! I need to, like, do something! My grandfather fought To build this country so I could have a chance to prosper in a free market society but the best thing I can do is dye my hair and live through the teachings of JK Rowling and that faggot from Star Trek! In spite of all the murders associated with her and questionable donations she receives... I'M WITH HER, SWEETIE!"

this
Hopefully he really is some "4d chess" mastermind and not an Israeli shill, but that's more hope than logic

lmao pathetic
first gen immigrant here. u mad i didnt vote for HER?

He's talking about cubans. Cubans are hated because they're whiter than the rest and act like it.

>legal migrants must be loyal to illegal migrants even though the former suffer massively under the latter
lol

>Bawww why can't you aim lower in life like the rest of us so we don't feel so ashamed of our pathetic existence

Well, that's the attitude most of Sup Forums has regarding race... Support whites in Europe over niggers in the US.

Probably because the base still does worship God and it is better to have a semi conservative select a supreme court justice than to have another Ruth Ginsberg put in place and have all kinds of fucked up rulings.

Trust me, I didn't want Trump. But fuck if Hillary was ever going to be elected and have our country turn into an even gayer degenerate shit hole.

His jewbook his public.