Why the fuck do so many people online live in these states?

why the fuck do so many people online live in these states?

>Absolutely nothing wrong with based TX. Kys

I love Wisconsin, I really do, but the people here are so bored that injecting heroin is practically a statewide sport.

>Wisconsin= 2-3 million
>Oregon =2-3 million
>Washington= 6million

not that many people live in those states.

Texas = 28 million
California= 40 million

A lot live in those states.

popular colleges

CAN CONFIRM. WASHINGTONIAN HERE

CAN CONFIRM

California is literally it's own country at this point. 6th largest economy in the world. Other states: Get on our level

CAN CONFIRM

rural and suburban retards don't have internet and are too busy fucking livestock

You're from Texas now aren't you ?

>TFW LIVE IN ONE OF 2 STATES WITHOUT A TRADE DEFICIT.

FEELS GOODMAN

>flag
get out of my state

IT WAS AN ACCIDENT

Washington here, I hate living in Olympia but if a civil war breaks out I'll actually be able to get some.

Moving to Nevada lets goooo

>flag
glad i moved to ft worth

Texas and cali are huge, so plenty can live there without a problem, and there's giant ports in most of those states
Port cities always have huge pops because people don't go far once they get off the boat

MA-sshole here, we're CA little Bro, but older

communists gtfo

Colleges
Tech jobs
high rates of being technology literate
Highly divisive politics, you have TONS of small rural communities on the west coast, while you have a handful of large cities where the libshits congregate. When people have lots of opinions they need a way to express them, so most do it online, and the ones on the street get BTFO by the Portland police. Say what you want about Portland, but goddamn their Police departments should be setting examples.

Because all the other states are either shitholes or empty

Meet me in Fremont. I'm going to kick your ass.

I live in California but I hate it here and want to move. So many fucking Jews.

ye

let's make them move

I live in LA. More Jews per square inch than any other place. We need a Sup Forums gathering in LA.