American Mafia Thread

Post stories, bios, etc of the mob

Tillman Fertitta, and Fertitta family.

>Be Italian American
>Tell blacks I have family with ties to the mafia all throughout school
>They never bother me again

Thats because our race installed fear in their hearts try that as a cum skin and watch as they bust your head open.

my nonna told stores about how her family and friends nearly killed a nigger for harassing her at a store

no idea if they were connected tho, they gave up a lot when they came over. wouldn't even teach my dad italian.

hell yea brother

This is Donny hes a friend of mine.

My uncle was in the New York Italian mafia. I grew up in that world. Terrible miserable life ask me anything.

What's Trump's connection to Fat Tony Salerno?

bump

u mean it wasn't like muh movies?

Guys, what is the chance that trump had to have ties/or worked with the mob as he worked his way up the real estate ladder in NYC ?

Whats a matter with you talking bout that outside the family.

100%. But it was via guys like Roy Cohn. If Trump ever needed a special zoning permit, union troubles, etc, he called Cohn who would have the mob take care of things.

Ton of NYC construction went thru the mob

>Family's all from Chicago
>Used to run speakeasy's for Capone in the 20s
>After legalization still got supply from Capone org (to avoid tax)
>One family member was shot and killed in gang dispute in the 40s at his bar
>On other side of family great-great-uncle was involved in gang shooting, ended up changing name and living rest of life under alias
>Died at 97, SSN records never recorded his death.

Here's pic of 30s bar, nice snapshot of old America. Unfortunately was shot up in a dispute in the 40s and is now in Chiraq.

Yeah 100% as the mafia controlled various subcontractors and unions (before Giuliani weakened them a lot) that any major developer would have to deal with.

What made it so terrible to be associated with it without being in it. I understand why being directly in it would be terrible but it probably helped having a relative in it... if someone was fucking with you...

any stories?

Here's a Greek leftard mafia instead

(((Meyer Lansky)))
(((Murder Inc.)))
(((Purple gang)))
many more

>oy vey, Mafia is Italian stupid goy

"Made" members had to be Italian and there were some advantages to being "made" though Lansky as sort of the high level money laundering guy was granted something akin to special status by the commision. They did have a lot of jewish associates in the 20s-50s era.

This one time in Boston, in the 1960s there was this closet homosexual FBI agent named H.Paul Rico who was deeply in love with this Portuguese hitman named Joseph " the animal" Barboza. Mr Barboza killed a guy and Agent Rico didn't want his crush to get in trouble so he set up these four italian guys from Boston's North End for it. Even though one of them was in Florida at the time. They were convicted and ended up doing like 28 years or maybe 30, I can't remember. Two? of them died inside. Anyways it was discovered, during the investigation of the FBIs pet bisexual serial killer, James Michael Bulger, that Rico set them up and they were freed. During his trial Agent Rico responded to the prosecutors admonishment of his role with, " whaddya want, tears?" Agent Rico died in a Federal Bureau of Prisons hospital in Oklahoma, or Texas shortly afterwards. An example of the FBIs long history of being full of complete douchebags who are often complicit with the very people they're supposed to be investigating.

It's a terrible life. You have no friends you can truly trust. If you cost them time or money they will kill you. Constantly in & out of prison...it's just terribly violent and mean.

What happens is you wake up one morning and your dad is missing gone. And you never see him again just gone no explanation. Your mother gets beat up by your dad because he's a cruel sociopath... the movie shows the mob as nice guys living duel lives but for the most part that's not true these are truly dysfunctional sociopathic cool people . They lie cheat steal kill and hurt the ones they're supposed to live I grew up thinking this was normal then when I got older and saw people live in different ways. The first time I went to a hospital and saw how nice the nurses and doctors were you forget there are good people out there when you're only around terrible people

I have tons of stores what time do you want?

Well Rico and Connolly should've never been involved in investigations from where they're from. That's just idiotic. Ofcourse they're gonna be sympathetic to certain parties. Bugler was Irish, Connolly was Irish, ofcourse they're gonna hate the Italian pricks on the north end.

If you've lived somewhere in the past 10 years or for greater than 5 years, you should be ineligible from working there because you'll be partial to someone.

CIA goons. Who cares?
All you need to know is that they are not your friend.

Did you see any positive benefits to the mafia? Is there any truth to the idea that the original Sicilian mafia began as a response to the lack of social justice in Sicily during the 1800s? I don't mean social justice as the modern sjw term

I agree with you, mostly. Do you know if the FBI has changed any of it's policies regarding assigning agents to their hometowns since Connelly and Rico?

wild

It's a deal with the devil. The whole smile now cry later thing. And you have to remember everyone you deal with is a criminal they WILL fuck you over at your weakest. And only the guys at the top have any money most are themselves conned into chasing a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow they never catch.

One story you would like would be a basic one… When he was starting out my dad who owned a business at the time got shaken down by a couple of mob associates ... he was selling some stolen goods out of the back of his business and they found out and came to collect any illegal street tax... they told him we know you're selling stolen goods you can go to the cops so you have to pay us for protection. My dad replied now you're shaking me down you can't go to the cops either. With that he grabbed an ice pick in stem one of them in the eyes and face and the other one in the chest they both lived but word got back to the mob higher ups that's how my dad got introduced to the mafia they respect violence and since these guys were associates are not members they can always use a violent man my father was a very violent man

do italians have that much power over blacks?

Yes Italians do especially in Ohio where the mafia is still strong in Youngstown and in Jersey & the Bronx ... Black culture idolizes criminality and becoming a crime lord… And no matter how you cut it the Italian American mafia is by far the most successful criminal enterprise in American history that's why criminals respect the mafia

Story comes directly from my grandmother.
>she was a 6 year old Italian American
>father not really present so uncle takes care of my her
>uncle is in the mafia, sometimes takes her with him during mafia business
>one day uncle and her drive out and meet with a close family friend.
>they drive out to an open field where there's another car and 2 other mafia guys
>There's another guy tied up across from the other mafia guys
>uncle and family friend get out of car, go up to the other mafia guys
>they all suddenly grab the family friend and throw him next to the tied up guy
>one of the mafia guys goes up to the uncle's car, sees my grandmother.
>Gets grandmother out of the car and leads her to the trunk, opens it
>inside is three machine guns
>he takes two of them and hands the third to my grandmother
>closes trunk, walks back to group with grandmother
>uncle sees grandmother, mafia guy starts whispering to uncle
>uncle looks nervous, after a while he nods
>mafia guy walks back to grandmother and other mafia guy
>hands other mafia guy a machine gun
>turns to grandmother and quickly explains to her how to use machine gun
>after explaining they all aim at the tied up guy and family friend
>mafia guy says to fire
>grandmother is first to shoot.
>she hits family friend a few times befor losing control of the gun and having her uncle take it away from her
>grandma helped kill two guys
>they got ice cream and went to movies afterwards
Grandma was also part of a few drive-by's

>be me
>living far from home
>date Italian-American girl
>also living far from home
>she works in law enforcement
>she has a mobster relative
>the deal was, she would work in law enforcement far from where he worked in crime
>that way they would never interfere with each other's business

One story I'll tell:
>He used his home for mob business meetings
>He had a spectacular mirror-lined dining room for formal entertaining
>behind a couple of the mirrors, he had weapons (gf said Uzi) pointed at certain chairs
>from his spot at the head of the table, he could press trigger buttons
>the guns could shoot people in certain spots

IMO this was a lot of trouble to go through just to whack a guy,
but I guess if you have the money and the attitude, go wild man.

fuckkkkkkkkkk. need to add that to my checklist when I build my first home. that is some shit straight out of a movie.

Fake and complete bullshit
I grew up in the mob this Is bullshit

It's not real mafia until all government branches are intertwined with it turning the entire thing into a single organization.

tell some stories nigga

L.A crime family had good ties with the mexican mafia. La Eme would provide protection to the L.A family in prison.

This is exactly the story she told me.
I don't give a shit if you believe it or not,
but I'm telling it the way she did
and she wasn't the type of person to lie.

My grandfather knew Lucky Luciano when he was kid. Luciano took him and a bunch of other kids to baseball games.

>American Mafia

Is in Italians exclusively? Crazy how the kikes became shotcallers of an organization in which you had to be a full blooded guinea to actually join.
I was obsessed with this shit when I was younger. Dunno why but I always found the ethnic enclave street gangs like Irish, Polaks and Jews more interesting than reading about Italians over and over.

>Lucky Luciano
Mount Rushmore of mobsters

The Russians always fascinate me. Those guys are next level.

No Mafia member is going to give a child a machine gun she would kill them all she can't control the spray. Anyone who's ever fired a machine gun knows this . Stop lying on the internet

Either you're replying to the wrong post
or your reading comprehension is for shit.
Take a time out.

>uncle is a Brooklyn jew
>his father got divorced from his cluster b wife
>married italian girl
>her name is gambino
>never worked a day in her life
>he thought he was invincible because he married into the mob
>sold blow in the late 70s and made a fuckton of money
>got caught and the mafia didnt give a shit
>spent 15 years in Sing Sing
>died a few years after he got out

Technically related to a gambino through marriage. Not outlandish if youre from the northeast seaboard.

It's modern day politics

funny how all these mongrels who ever tried to make a "name" for themselves and "their" people in the US, pretty much always end up being kike puppets
nice stories, you utter sadcases holy fuck
even more pathetic than the shit REAL shitalians come up with, but hey you're all american being an insecure lying piece of shit with a small dick IS america

You must not understand who prints the money. That's the real syndicate.

>Italian American family
>As far as I know we're literally just a bunch of peasants who became construction workers from east Sicily who now live in central Connecticut

I think some cousin's cousin is in the mob or something. Glad we're not in the mob, they make all terrone look like criminals and our reputation in the old country is bad enough already.

Did a terrone-American fuck your girlfriend holy shit Ahmed calm the fuck down

> shitlet mongrels fucking anything aside from their hand, prosts, and their own prost cousins
thanks for the laughs, midget

can you guys recommend good reading material? would love to add some books to my list.

interesting, thanks for the info user

not American Mafia or anything but Killing Pablo is great. It's about the CIA's hunt for Pablo Escobar. Super interesting.

>come from an Italian family
>family came apon some hard times
>prohibition comes around
>decided to make bootleg wine underneath their deli
>money problems gone, became very wealthy
>opened a speakeasy that was quite successful
>got heavily involved with the mafia
>never had any problems with the law
>prohibition end, money stagnates, family in the middle class now
>great grandpa was a factory worker, still involved with the mafia and gave them connections to the union
>for some reason SHTF, mafia wants him dead
>great grandpa moves from NYC to Canada so the mob cant find him
>gets work as a brick layer
>WW2 breaks out, great gramps thinks "lol fuck it" and joins the canadian army
>ends up driving a mother fucking m4 sherman
>didnt see much action untill d-day when he literally stormed the beaches in his tank
>didnt really fight much after that
>war ends moves to west PA to start a new life
>finds my great granny, they bump uglies and the rest is history
My grandpa showed me some pics of him and his tank a few years ago, shame i didnt save them.

holy shit, nice

never at home. I knew a son of a made man in Sicily. They never did shit in front of anybody and never at home so I agree this is bullhsit. dude would fly off the handle at anything where he didn't get his way...not fun
.. fucking scary dude

Holidayed in Philippines. House beside where I was staying, yakyza boss on the run. ( escaping from some heat )

Nice guy. He had another guy with him, another jap

Whenever the boss got mad he would punch and slap the other jap guy.

The other keep guy w would just absorb it

Based Yakyza

Guess he went back, can't stay in Phil's forever..

>Americans talking about mafia

This

hows those albanians doing fredo?

We don't have Albanians in my region.
From the papers I read they are taking over the drug smuggling business.

Are you the guy who runs that shoeshine stand by the Russian consulate?

Why are you guys so mean to italian americans

And why do italians brag about something as shitty as a bunch of criminals? This is why Sup Forums considers you nonwhite sometimes.

South americans have taken over the drug business in the most dangerous parts of Milan.
Honestly criminality isn't much of a bigger deal nowadays, homicides are at all times low and robbing plummeted by 33% last year.
I feel pretty safe compared to the rest of the world.

>Why are you guys so mean to italian americans
Because most Italian-Americans LARP even though they know nothing about Italy and not a word of Italian.

>And why do italians brag about something as shitty as a bunch of criminals?
You see? You know nothing about Italy. Italians don't like mafia, it is only Americans who think it is cool because Godfather and The Sopranos are cool.

>This is why Sup Forums considers you nonwhite sometimes.
It is not like I care. Most of the users on Sup Forums are American mongrels who couldn't point the homeland of their fathers on a map.

Ok dude I never claimed to be italian. Do you guys even consider yourselves white?

I have never bragged about having ties with the mob, I do not live in the southern shithole.

>Do you guys even consider yourselves white?
I am from Sardinia. Make what you want of it.

I am caucasian, if therefore I'm "white".

So I was hanging out with some cool Mafia gu- **gets wacked**

How do italian americans feel about the alt-right? If there was ever a race war and whites won, what do you think would happen to you?