Are you a real American patriot? I hope you are

Are you a real American patriot? I hope you are.

yea but we also fight communists

They also fought Communists, looks like the grass needs some watering

Look at those pathetic slimy cuckolds fighting for the kikes

Amerikikes trigger me so hard

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, everyday, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

I agree, fucking punch antifa and nazis, since they are one and the same.

Everybody hated Americans in WW2. They were degenerate fucking useful idiots. My grandfather once said: "When the nazis started firing we got down, when we started firing they got down and when the Americans started firing everybody got down". Apparently they were as incompetent as their leadership.

Well, they
>hated niggers
>hated commies
>hated gays
>didn't full on hate jews, but definitely didn't like em either
>discouraged promiscuity
>discouraged degeneracy
>advocated for the death penalty
Totally like the shitlibs of today alright.

>Ok.... Snek....

According to the alt-left:
>Korean War vets are no longer patriots
>Vietnam War vets are no longer patriots

We were at war with Commies for a lot longer than we were with the Nazis

i hope this is real

are you fucking kidding me.
you cant be this delusional.

you ameriniggers only fight whoever your jew masters wants you to fight

>Jews aren't on the commie side
Hi retard

>moral right fighting a war because japs fucked up
>it's alt-left now
not back then though
jews only really infiltrated mid war in order to stop patton from doing what had to be done
communists should have died after nazis
fuck centrists and fuck commies, right lives forever

What happened to "America was never great"? Now the left gets all patriotic again when it's expedient for you. You're all opportunists and scum.

They fight commies too.

Just sage this shill

>*it ain't me starts playing*

Seriously, this fucking retarded. I guess an art degree will do that.

Where's the Soviet? They lost a lot more soldiers to Nazis than we ever did. I guess that wouldn't fit the narrative after factoring in the millions killed in purges and stuff.

Calling everyone who disagrees with you a Nazi only goes to desensitize you, the person you are calling a Nazi, and all those who are listening.

>Left: You are a Nazi!!!
>Me: Ok
>Left: Fucking die Nazi!!!
>Me: Nah.
>Left: Follow your leader and kill yourself Nazi!!!
>Others: What are you going on about?
>Me: It keeps calling me a Nazi.
>Others: Are you a Nazi?
>Me: No. When was the last time you saw a black Nazi? Seriously, I just do not agree with its Commie leftist agenda and call it out on its bullshit.
>Others: Ok.
>Left: OK?! You are a Nazi!!!!
>Others: Me?
>Left: Yes!!! You talked to the Nazi!!!!
>Me: See why I call them on their bullshit?
>Others: Yeah.

Fuck it. The more I hear how awful "Nazis" are, the more Nazi I become. Thank you DNC, BLM, Stephen Colbert, SPLC, and the rest of you liberal cunts for bringing me back to reality.

>occupy democrats

>it aint' me
you're fucking retarded

Umm, you forgot the and Commies part.

Maybe your actually a Commie yourself eh?

That means you are not an American.

We are Libertarians.

As an anti-White, do you agree White countries should be permitted to say no to mass immigration and "assimilation" without being call NAZIWHOWANTSTOKILLSIXMILLIONJEWS like all the non-White countries are permitted?

Going to some legal rally with a few hundred losers isn't fighting nazis. Leftist hubris has no bounds