Be a typical Obama supporting liberal atheist

>Be a typical Obama supporting liberal atheist
>Discover Sup Forums 7 years ago
>First it made me more right wing because of shit like gamer gate, SJW lunacy and mass immigration
>Always thought that the Nazi posters were a fringe minority who noone took seriously
>Still cool with Sup Forums after Trump election (thought he was the better choice)
>Lately becoming more and more left wing after I see the alt-right & nazi lunacy becoming more and more popular
>Don't even mind immigration from the Middle East that much anymore (since 20k~ people doesn't really matter in a country of 5 mil.)

Anyone else experiencing the same thing?

no, if you're ok with muslims invading your country you're a faggot.

bait - sage bitch

MAGA

Lefties are anti-white.

You sound like a big enough cuck, I think it is the right choice for you.

20k people isn't "invading", and unironically the clear majority of them are harmless. Yes, muslims commit more crime and sexual assaults but it's still a small percentage of them.
Doesn't really bother me that much.

Fag

this is really good bait, i gaurantee this thread will hit 300 replies within the hour.

Why do you identify with your skin color so much? It's such a superficial trait.
Nothing else except western values matter, and we should embrace anyone who accepts western values.

Obvious b8, sage and move on you newfags

>>Don't even mind immigration from the Middle East that much anymore (since 20k~ people doesn't really matter in a country of 5 mil.)

That's what people thought in Canada, 40 years ago. Now the largest city in the country isn't even Canadian anymore. It's more than 50% alien, foreign peoples. Idiot.

Nice thought, except other races view themselves as collective groups.

Tell me how you're going to get Muslims to denounce Allah, throw their women in a two suit bikini and start chugging alcohol and coffee during fikas?

You live in a fantasy world.
They'd rather fucking die.

You're a faggot.

Just wait until they go through our liberal education system, the children WILL be more liberal.
This of course means that we should ban all muslim schools though.

It isn't working in the UK, and they have some pretty seriously liberal schools.

What makes you think it would work in Finland?

>Finland says Afghanistan, Somalia and Iraq are 'safe' for refugees to return to
ok then let's send them back

nah, you're just a faggot desu lad

Because we're better at avoiding ghettoization, the curriculum is the same for every school student around the country and we don't have any muslim only schools like Britain has.

nope just you shariablue shill

>skin color
You don't get it

Why do you think Muslims are better immigrants for your country than educated, high income white Europeans and Americans who would bring businesses and jobs to your country instead of going on welfare.

nazi lunacy becoming more and more popular
IT'S FAKE
FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE
A
K
E

I'm with you, brother.

I welcome the Muslims because they'll be so easy to turn against the Jews.

Kill yourself faggot

Jews stay in positions of power where they are safe and continue to control the countries they are in.

They bring Muslims to countries on purpose to drive the rank and file Jews back to Israel and destabilize the white country.

SERIOUSLY, THESE NAZIS AREN'T REAL. DO THEY EVEN SEEM REAL TO YOU? HONESTLY. THEY DON'T EVEN TALK LIKE REAL PEOPLE DO

here's the quick rundown: "real nazis are incredibly fucking rare and this whole nazi shitstorm is concocted propaganda bullshit and shills. it's a setup."

>>Lately becoming more and more left wing after I see the alt-right & nazi lunacy becoming more and more popular

Yeah, it's TOTALLY rational to do a 180 rather than back off just a bit, right?!?!

Get another energy drink, you lazy Finn, you need to recharge, that's all.

You just point out the ones in power and let the Muslims do the work.

You have to be the Jew, user.

Are you sure that will work?
Obama hated Israel with a passion so strong is was tangible.
And yet our congress remains nearly 70% Jewish and nothing happened to Israel.

Yes, for us in Germany it was also only 20k in the Beginning. There were actually a lot of videos about it, that it wouldnt be that bad because even if "all the 800.000" Refugees came to Europe it wouldnt matter.
We crossed that 800.000 within 3 Months of the Refugee Crisis.
We're in the Millions by now. Never trust Liberals, these people are the wandering swarm of insects that go from field to field.

The german mind control drug is getting to you, stop drinking water.

>believes in nazi posters
>believes MSM
>doesnt realize they blow up everything for money/political gain
>doesnt remember "shareblue" and fake posters
>unironically say muslim immigration is fine cause surely itll end at 20k

Youre a fucking moron if you really think itll stop there. Youre an even bigger moron if you believe the media hype.

There is no such thing as a successful nigger country and there never will be.

I don't think they are better, I just don't think they're as bad as Sup Forums thinks they are.
I would definitely rather not have any, but it's not a big deal to me.

Uhh, no, the complete opposite actually, I was deradicalizing until lefty faggots took it up a notch and retarded ass fucking threads like this one started being spammed by you gay niggers. Why are YOU such a faggot?

Senpai where do you live? I live 300m from a refugee asylum and they smell bad and are pretty uncivilized

Wtf i typed f a m not senpai

Don't make me break out the Finnish refugee folder, man.

Don't make me do it.

Everything you have said is acceptable. Only leftist policies are capable of dealing with a future involving intelligent automation on every level.

except this
>Don't even mind immigration from the Middle East that much anymore (since 20k~ people doesn't really matter in a country of 5 mil.)

Do not buy into this meme. DO NOT.

Both sides are just too violent and hateful for me. The alt right has some good points, but are acting in exactly the way that will make white genocide almost certain. I'd prefer a movement based on peace and friendly nationalism.

>20k people isn't "invading"
Yes it is. Imagine them lined up in rows and you are looking down at them from atop a castle battlement.

You know nothing of history.

It's amazing how Sup Forums reacts so quickly to OP's baiting style. I've talked with people like OP for years, they existed 8 years ago and they exist now. It's almost as if Sup Forums is comprised of closed-minded retards who are so used to circlejerking with like minded people that they can't fathom that people like OP exist. They do, in abundance. Leave Sup Forums and you'll see that.

Now, I have a feeling OP is just playing up an archetype here, but he's doing a tremendous job at it.

I'd love to see that, my man

You are a fucking traitor to our people if you are ok with shitskin immigrants. Kill yourself.

You arent from here stop lying

Bait saged everyone sage this massive fin faggot

>Be Finland
>3/4 durka durka from invasions
>TOILETS ARE A SYMBOL OF THE PATRIARCHY!!

Who didn't see this coming?

>Americuck making fun of the whitest country on earth
>Is probably 50% spic 25% nigger himself

>whitest country on earth
>huns are white

Toilets aren't raciss.
We aren't trying to oppress your culture with sanitation.

If you actually did your research you would find out that Finland is the whitest country on earth.

>Finland is the whitest country on earth
Superpower by 2020, no doubt.

Wasn't Miss Finland a nigger last year?

>All he has is hearsay and anecdotal evidence
as expected from an ignorant american such as yourself.

No.

Oh, dear.

And you seriously think this proves that Finland is somehow not white?
Are you ACTUALLY this dumb?

>Anyone else experiencing the same thing?
No my opinions don't shift to the flick of a finger

No the exact opposite, my City is getting destroyed by shitskins.

Nice shill thread, antifa

sage