Christopher Cantwell

This guy is an embarrassment, an emotionally immature bonehead.
Is he a Jewish plant?

youtube.com/watch?v=J_ji7oPohGk

Other urls found in this thread:

radicalagenda.com/wp-content/uploads/mp3/RA342.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>some fat balding loser thinks he's a tough guy yelling at dumb women

woah..did nazi that coming

i like his edge

the sloth eyed jew bitch wanted to get nekked w him and not spencer

Goddamn what an alpha male

It's an act, he plays up his "character" most of the time when he is on camera, when he is calm and serious he is actually very articulate and a great speaker

He just likes to be extra 1488 for the cameras to scare lefties and have a laugh

I dunno man he came across as a tweaker during the d.c. and Charlottesville rallies, a lot of people seem invoked in this stuff just to gain notoriety and to make money, the only guys who seem legit are Spencer, damigo and maybe anglin

>I dunno man he came across as a tweaker

He was a former libertarian so yeah

wn 2.0 has the same issues as wn 1.0 anyone who dares to propagate a pro white message in public lowest their livelihood and is relegated to all kinds of harebrained money making schemes just to stay afloat

He also pulls gun out on teenagers from time to time.

>racking the action to dispel a round with the magazine still on
Was he just trying to prove it was loaded? Or actually Unload it?

I just noticed that, what a tool

Dudes definitely a shill. Those tears were so fake

He purposely went into that vice interview and said the stupidest shit he could

I'd seriously knock this chinless faggot out of I saw him irl

wtf is wrong with this faggot's face

Hes literally the biggest cringiest plant fake there is. In the vice interview he said unbelieably stupid shit, like "it kills me to see that beautiful woman ivanka walking around the JEW kushner"
and other garbage. Says he likes violence and hopes there is violence. Literally calls everyone a "commie" and its just a generally bad actor.
Said in the vice interview "hell yea im ready to kill I GO TO THE GYM I WORK OUT!"
Honestly the movment needs to expel/reject loser scumbag idiots like this guy. Either a plant or a huge retard. Vice deliberately interviewed a non-persausive idiot.

>Jap tats
>Cry baby

He is a faggot.

radicalagenda.com/wp-content/uploads/mp3/RA342.mp3

How many fucking threads are there going to be bashing this guy today? I had never even heard of him until people started posting about him here.

Lol no you wouldn't, bitch.

(((They))) have to make sure their investment gets proper recognition . A lot of money went into his little shtick over the weekend

You'd think he'd at least make a 2nd recording after he derped on the first recording.

Why does it seem like I'm one of the few people in the entire world that understands optics?

What, you got a problem with guns or somethin?

HIS FACE you dumb retard, not his guns
Looks like he has a stroke every 30 seconds or some shit

clearly an idiot like the daily stormer guy in the same vice interview. they are like niggers

she's a purebred white girl of mostly swedish descent

she did marry a jew though

I've got a big tusk just like an elephant!

He seems emotionally unstable, and he has a paid provacateuery vibe imo

Its possible that he is just emotionally unstable

not everyone who is extremist is a shill agent

>93849843th character assassination thread
>think no one sees it for what it is

Can confirm he's FBI. Dead giveaway was when he gave out his cell # in that YouTube vid.

Wonder how many suckers took the bait.

Yeah most people cry a bit when they get maced, tough guy. The thing is he physically removed 4 commies and wasn't even out of the fight for that long.

He has a recorded public history of his beliefs for years hes legit.