youtube.com/watch?v=6adrKZs4t-Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dsh !

Marine win.
Life bonus 45.034
Time bonus 57.020

Jesus thats a fucking high score...

dodge got a perfect victory

>when theres literall hundreds of ANTIFA chapters worldwide and hundreds of instances of them beating the shit out of fascists but u find one picture of one ANTIFA member getting hit and pretend u are winning

post them faggot

Chapter in german

"literall hundreds of ANTIFA chapters worldwide and hundreds of instances of them beating the shit out of fascists''
>that's what our coordinator said
>we bash the fash, yeah , no not s-skinheads no, 'fash' man, conservative civilians, yeah.

pic related was essentially proto antifa

>implying most conservative civilians aren't fascists

>we bash the fash, yeah , no not s-skinheads no, 'fash' man, conservative civilians, yeah.
ok lets look at charletsville
tell me how T.W.P and A.N.S.M are NOT fascist/nutsac? or were those groups not "real" conservatives/whitenats?

Go cry a river alt-left faggot

That doesn't even look painful, they just prance like pussies
Reminder that a single nazi coming out of a train made dozens of them run

>implying they are
go beat up this little mouse and then you're a proper antifa, right now you are just a 'tifaggot.

>alt-left
dosent exist its just the left mate
protip: liberals aint left

yall acting like a bunch of niggers desu

They aren't, because that'd mean tens of millions of fascists in the US. If there were, there would be no antifa or leftists anymore.

>Reminder that a single nazi coming out of a train made dozens of them run
literally an proof mate?
>go beat up this little mouse and then you're a proper antifa, right now you are just a 'tifaggot.
we have nice outfits too mate
a ski mask and a tiki torch dont do much in a fight mate

seen vid, priceless
here kitty kitty , come , bash the fash a few scrawny faggots in skinny jeans, you only exist to appear edgy to sjw tier bluehair trannydikes , you're a joke , come an fight if you have the stomach for it.

>seen vid, priceless
Have it at hand?

you'll deal with street combat, you cant even reply to the proper post
>BTFO

i actually agree with that
didnt answer the queston though mate
>here kitty kitty , come , bash the fash a few scrawny faggots in skinny jeans, you only exist to appear edgy to sjw tier bluehair trannydikes , you're a joke , come an fight if you have the stomach for it.
leftists aint liberals mate
just look at greece t b h
u got stopped their and will get stopped in the U.S to

ur all quite blasted u got ur asses kicked in charletsville aint u?

>literally an proof mate?
>being this new
Fuck off back to r*ddit or do some googling, it's a pretty damn famous vid, commie shill

>didnt answer the queston though mate
wat

thought u were...
the "question" was this.....

>here kitty kitty
Are you 12? Or have you never interacted with anyone ever?
I wouldn't doubt there are tens of millions in the US who would support fascism but, as all fascists are, they are total pussies so no wonder there's so many leftists

>ur all quite blasted u got ur asses kicked in charletsville aint u?
Casualties and beatings go in our favour, nice try though, faggot.

1:0 come back when the scoreboard is even, homo. I would post the Video of the Scandinavian nazi kicking an antifacunt while standing and killing him with a single kick to say 2:0, but I'm on the wrong device

>Casualties and beatings go in our favour, nice try though, faggot.
how the fuck would u know?
>1:0 come back when the scoreboard is even, homo. I would post the Video of the Scandinavian nazi kicking an antifacunt while standing and killing him with a single kick to say 2:0, but I'm on the wrong device
oh the women who died
thanks for destroying yourselfs

an proof kek
you mean you got dodged to death , I'm really happy tifgirls have no relation with reality whatsoever , makes them easy picks
leftists are stupid tards and thee only future for tem is bitin' curbs after getting beaten to a pulp

you can't think anyway

what are you, a leaf, are you even real ?

VIDEO IN QUESTION , TARDIFAEYE OPENER

youtube.com/watch?v=4C29tvzTyKw.

>here are tens of millions in the US who would support fascism
Keyword being "would". They're not fascists in any capacity and they won't be until they HAVE to be or until this struggle has a clearer contender in first place.

>we Beat you!
>facts say otherwise
>well thanks for beating us so hard xD
Cuck.

PS: he's gonna walk

Oh yeah, that vid. I thought you guys were talking about another one. That's a hard cunt there kek

Are BLM dare I say it, /our guys/?

The funny thing about Rockwell is that his revolution got absofuckinglutely nowhere. Even getting assassinated didn't help his cause.

>PS: he's gonna walk
nope
>majority of people now associate fascists with vehicular homicide ust like fucking isis
>"this was a win"
i love Sup Forums logic

>Even getting assassinated didn't help his cause.
True. It was too early on and he was too alone as a figure in the US. What was needed back then, and what we'll need soon enough, is a Horst Wessel of sorts.

wtf I love kangz now

Didn't even mean that one, but it's pretty nice too

>nope
Video evidence.

Leftists believing leftist media is nothing new either, the truth will sift through in time.

Of course not, because the time for his ideas had not yet come.

That's a brutal headstomp. I love how you see the trannies legs go limp after her head melts with pavement.

>implying the truth matters in this situation
people will vote with their hearts not heads
he will rot

>Didn't even mean that one
Do you have the one you meant? It's always nice seeing antifa get btfo.

>kang ftw

>openly admitting that you're on the side with no morals
Ken, cuck.
Also, reasonable doubt is all that's needed, take some classes about law before you try to act like an expert.
On the phone right now, so no, but should be easy to find on youtube
If you find a vid of a skinhead walking towards a horde of black clad cucks with both arms stretched out as they turn around and run you found it.
Happened in a train station too, funnily enough.

>no morals
no such thing as morals exist i have no reason to abide to non existing things

Communism doesn't exist either in that case and neither does fascism or nazism
>“but there are people who act based on communist or fascist believes“
Same goes for morals, but as you said, they don't exist, right?
Grow up, boyo, teenage nihilism gets embarrassing quickly

youtube.com/watch?v=6adrKZs4t-Y

>when your stupid enough to run up behind a car that just plowed into a group of your comrades

*you're

bitchslap

Sup Forums approves of an overpowers white male literally punching a poor defenseless woman in the face because they have different political views. Yet we get mad at the left for approving of punching Nazis? Sad!

She came to fight, threw glass bottles and tried to punch people.
Sad.

The guy literally glows in the dark.