How come you don't go to beauty salons every now and then, user?

How come you don't go to beauty salons every now and then, user?

All red pilled men should look as good as they can.

I just bought milk scented perfume, even

Kill yourself faggot

Haha, what a FAGGOT.

How come you don't go to gay bath houses every now and then, user?

All red pilled men should look as dress like dogs and fuck each other.

I just bought some new dog masks, even

This is actually really hot when it involves qt3.14 twinks under 23 and not whales.

Pups are the best people around.

Because I don't have enough money or willpower to put any serious thought into my appearance

Nice digits.
Nice pic too. Got any more like that?

>tfw I am a girly bastard who gets his eyebrows waxed and wears female perfume

Meh, my life is awesome, I am a married property owner with a decent profession, never had any trouble getting laid either.

Fag

>I just bought milk scented perfume, even

???

Milk does not smell anything. Or if it DOES then it's off.

Ya and I bet you got a Brazilian wax job down your airport runway too ya fruitbowl!

Shia are kuffar.

Unironically kill yourself I pray you die you demon.

I go to my barber about once every 2 weeks, I've been trying on new styles until I find something that looks good, I've bought their vanilla scented product for my hair because my GF likes it but
>milk scented perfume
You are extremely gay.

I was gifted with ambidextrousness. I cutmy own hair and I look like a god. Been dating for the last 2 years with stupid fucking bitches. Still waiting to find 'the one'. Every single girl I have dated has been a liberal fucking retard (welcome to ontario)

Once I find out they are incapable of raising my seed, I cast them aside. Where are you my conservative goddess?

I let my hair grow shaggy and my facial hair is always a 5 o clock shadow.

Have gotten way more attention from women like this then I ever did with a clean cut and shave. Especially since GoT started and that look is what girls gush over.

I need cum scented perfume.