twitter.com/elongreen/status/897993947225759747

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>white house officials
>Triggers

liberal cuck speak sage.

fake news

Damn, just like me. I get angry as fuck when people tell me what to do.

Yeah man why can't Drumpf just be lied and controlled by other people smdh

Ok...and so you get mad when people lie to you too? sound autistic to me

Oh wow, someone is angered by lies and manipulation. Stop the presses

/thread

I was triggering people all day as I drive around airing out my right hand over my AC vent on the top of my dash... it looks like I am heiling Hitler. I think they put it there on purpose.

Well I can't speak for the Eurocommie, but I sure do. Don't you get angry when a person is lying to your face, about something you know not to be the truth?

i wouldn't say mad, but i mean if someone keeps lying to me sure i would start to get mad

More Taurus than Gemini

i mean, he has to be on the spectrum, hd's 70 and he gets irritated like a teen over some things that he could easily ignore or brush off

a reminder to newfriends here, if you let someone lie to your face and youre ok with it then youre a "white house correspondent cuck"

People who tolerate lies are weak

If someone pulls a knife on you and you have a gun you get angry and shoot them. If you dont have a gun, you dont act angry

If you are sufficiently powerful, you can kill people for even amking threats. A normal person pretends not to get angry threats because he is too weak yo enforce consequences

This is what cucks dpnt understand. They suppress their amger because they are weak amd theor amger will beEpunished. They are afraid

Trump is smarter and more powerful than these weak faggota. He toleeates ZERO.

how fucking drunk r u lmao

Not drunk. I am typing on a suicide bomber keyboard

What i said is 100% truth

This is the only "ideology" men need to follow
It used to come naturally
All this partisan bickering is just designed to get people to distrust their instincts. Trump is among the few true leaders left in the world rn

literally /ourguy/

Sounds like my triggers too desu.

love Trump

>autism has become an epidemic
Trump is most likely patient zero lole

Everybody knows trumps hates lying.
I bet nobody even read his book to get an idea about the guy.
He tries not to lie himself as well. Rather improve on positive things. He wrote people really hate a liar and it sticks with you forever.

Example was as far as I remember about some building.
He got asked about pollution.Not good for nature etc.
Other guys lied and said its all good and downplayed it.
Trump answered something like "Its a beautiful building. The people deserve it. I think it would be perfect."
People prefer that over somebody lying. I can respect that alot.

And about he getting angry of critizing him, the guy has a fucking list of all the people who crossed him in the past for christ sake.
If you dont punch back "twice as hard" you are just a schmuck, according to trump.
youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU

How is any of this news worthy,
Left is lazy as fuck.

clean af dude

I don't like it when people lie to me, either. Probably why I hate the MSM so much.

this faggot is ok with someone lying to him. holy shit go and clean your chastity device.

>Secret sources say...
Fuck off

I get hungry when I don't eat, my stomach must be autistic.

I came to understand much more about him when he explained his pastor was Norman vincent peele and how Trump tries to practice Peale's Power of Positive Thinking concepts. Two brilliant men

((((((officials))))))) (((((((informal advisers))))))

yeh msm tactics dont work anymore.

These seem pretty ok except surprise and criticism.

>he doesn't like being lied to or controlled

LITERALLY HITLER ARE YOU SERIOUS

IMPEACH NOW

Nice reverse 1488 there user

>twitter
back to your safe space you alt left stooge

>if he's caught by surprise

what did he mean by this?

Sounds like someone needs a safe space.

Who the fuck are informal advisors? That could be anybody.

>if he thinks someone is lying to him
>caught by surprise
>if someone criticizes him
>if someone tries to halt his progress or manipulate him
so...like a normal fucking human being?

Surprise means stuff like Mooch's interview with a reporter that ended up screwing Mooch over.

Criticism is stuff like Mitch saying 7 years wasn't long enough for the GOP to repeal Obamacare and then blaming it on Trump even though the GOP already had 7 years to make new healthcare plans.

>Officials say
>Sources say
Why do you fall for such blatant garbage. These people are just writing literal fan fiction and then handing it over to the editor to put some more panache on it.

Newspapers 200 years ago at least had a Mr. and Mrs. Smith when quoting somebody.

Modern press doesn't bother with Mr. and Mrs. [Last Name] anymore.

It's all anonymous sources.

>officials
>informal advisers
nice bait faggot

Oh, wait that 90% of every fckn person that is not a libtard.

He is like little baby. Russia control him.

Get a load of this Trump guy, getting upset when people lie to his face. Like, c'mon bro its just a prank!

>8814
>4188
user, i think you are dyslexic..

You have to read it right stupid
there's no such thing as the 41 words

14 88
88 14

Look at that beautiful shape

But his digits are 8814, the reverse would be 4188.

LARPing this hard,

Listen, Sup Forums sure is impressive at first but you must refrain from posting! Lurk moar

Holy fuck it's like they are talking about me

I'm the same age and get triggered as hell
No one has ever suggested I'm autistic
not once
We of older generations experience *genuine* emotions
and we express genuine emotions
It's called being a fully functioning human
which is something they've almost eradicated from younger gens
We RAGE
We ACT on our emotions
We EXPRESS our emotions because we were never cucked enough to suppress them to suit ZOG agenda
Nothing wrong with Trump at all
he's human
he breathes
he feels
he speaks
Try it

You are encouraging the psychological problem 'avoidance of conflict'

I don't mean conflict like violence. It's avoidance behavior. You're letting people walk all over you if you're not angered by someone lying to you.

WTF I love Freud now!

>secret sources

All of that is normal common sense though. Who in the world likes being lied to? Who in the world takes lightly to being manipulated?
>hurr durr Trump is not a gullible puppet

Utterly shocked by this.

>user sources
Oh man well guess those are the facts. Pack it up boys its over

Wtf I love sourceless quotes now!

Trump total alpha, betas are all butthurt faggots

I thought this was going to be a Barron thread, though it would make sense if there is something biological that's being passed down from father to son. Also, older father's tend to pass on inferior sperm.

no, he is a narcissist, and this is quite obvious.
he is mentally ill and this is no exaggeration.

extreme narcissism can lead to autistic like behavior.

They're poking at him with pettiness to feign control. Like a kid that fishes for reactions by being annoying.

for sure they do, but he is mentally ill, he is impulsive and is immune to advise beside from his daughter ivanka.

Please, show me a humble billionaire with a modest self-opinion.

Protip: you can't, as they don't exist

>hates being lied to
>hates being controlled
Lol...? Is this unusual?

it's 4D chess to pressure men into abandoning those behavioral traits to avoid being labeled an ebil gnadzi
you get mad if someone lies to you? what are you, Trump?
you get mad if someone tries to control you? what are you, Trump?

Autism is the natural evolution of the human race.
Just like the neanderthal, the normies will go extinct soon enough to make way for homo autistus.

>meme flag parroting DNC talking points
nice try shlomo

he is a special kind of retard, he should not be president unless you want everything to go down so you can build it new.
his threats to NK were a joke, he did nothing and after this big words it shows what a loud mouthed weakling he is.
>please president of mexico don't say that you will not pay for the wall, PLEASE! What will my voters think of me? SAD!

So basically, he's a normal human being?

>That video.
Lost my shit after the buildup to where he calls rosie odonnel a total degenerate.

When bad things seemingly come out of nowhere, but he has an ocean of advisers who should have told him it's coming.

Find me one leader who likes to be surprised. They don't exist.

If obama had been confimerd autistic he would have been hailed as brave and a celebrated for it.

So whats the difference

The other way to say it is that you're a fucking pussy m8

Yeah, those are fairly normal things to get angry at. It would be odd (cucked) if those things DIDN'T make you angry.

So your point is he doesn't put up with bullshit. Try again, faggot.

E34 5 series with a proper transmission. Nice. Trump approved.

this

the real autistis are the faglords who wrote the article

the fuck is an informal advisor?

The man is paranoid can you fucking blame him?

The entire left is after him, the deep state and even his fellow republicans can't be trusted.

That describes every human on the planet

Basically this

/OURGUY/

No one is ok with liars and ignoring it does nothing but facilitate their lying. If I could lie to someone's face and get away with it I wouldn't hesitate to walk all over them. You can dislike being treated badly, it's pretty normal.