Dirty jews were told to take a shower

Switzerland is anti semitic now
edition.cnn.com/2017/08/16/europe/swiss-hotel-outrage-trnd/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2014/06/13/321380585/remembering-a-civil-rights-swim-in-it-was-a-milestone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw never use pool showers

The hotel was rude and stupid, but the overreaction only strengthens the stereotype of hysterical jews

>Oy Vey it's like annoda showa

(((bloom)))

tell me again how CNN isn't just kike kivetching?

based swiss
long time fan of your cheese and your medpacs

Doesn't every public pool have a shower station for people to use before/after entering?

>MY GRANDFATHER SURVIVED THE GAS SHOWERS AND BEING TURNED INTO SOAP.
>REMEMBER THE 93 GORILLION, ANTISEMITE.

Yes well A little note to our jewish friends
Romans began a tradition of public baths, but its not a bath to clean the crusty cheese from around your asshole ..... you do that prior to entering the bath.

The bath is supposed to be relaxing, its not a place to clean your body, its a place to clean your mind and soul.

Please clean your body before entering the public baths. Its just part of those uncivilized white peoples culture.

Try entering a public bath in Japan with a dirty body .... they will literally beat you for it.

maybe in Switzerland, definitely not here

APOLOGIZE

I bet the shower asks everyone to shower before swimming but it's only the jews that managed to feel singled out.

...isn't this the norm ? Everywhere I go you must shower before entering the pool unless it's some shitty public one.

wow you americans sure must love bathing in jamal's sweat

The note was made by a janitor, not the hotel itself. It is custom, to take a quick shower before entering a public bath and the mostly jewish guests didn't do that. The janitor is now getting death threats and the israeli goverment wants a formal apology by the Swiss goverment???

Also, the call to suse the showers was clearly in relation to the bath. They are reaching into the stratosphere by linking it to gas chambers.

This blatant anti-Semetism is disturbing, I'm outraged, never forget.

stankin heeby kiken burgers

Niggers can't swim, you idiot.

>have good pattern distinction
>notice that the Jewish people don't shower more often than the others
>tell them to "please, shower before entering the pool"
but then
>OY VEY
>START UP THE MEDIA MACHINE STEINBERG
>publishes *100 articles* on how the Swiss are anti-semitic for requesting that the jews shower

Do they get PTSD even when they look at soap or eagles ? What a fucking joke.

This tbqh, showering before entering the pool should be a given

It would've been even better if the janitor said "also remember to use soap and turn off your lamps when not in use"

I know a couple places, not every public pool has a station, but at least the recreation centers do.

I don't get it, showering before entering a public pool is the standard over here.

explain this

Honstly, the janitor should have worded it differently and not directly to jewish guests. But still, this outrage is just embarassing.

Reminds me of the time Hotles in Interlaken had to tell their chinee guests not to shit in the showers and not to take more than they could eat at lunch time buffet

There's a special shower 4 feet away from the pool entrance at my tennis club just for this purpose. The pool isn't to fucking wash yourself in.

They look like they're drowning

No this is ridiculous, it's been more than half a century and we still can't use the word jewish with a derogatory term without getting shitshowered with anti-semitism condemnations ?
Fuck that the jews aren't gods on earth immune to any kind of criticism, if someone put a sign saying "All italians please wash their hands after using the bathroom" I wouldn't go on a autistic ramp screaming racism, I'd just shrug it off as ignorance.

Burgerland confirmed 3rd world.

>"But all of the news media were there, because somehow I guess they'd gotten word that something was going to happen at that pool that day. And I think that's when President [Lyndon B.] Johnson got the message."
npr.org/2014/06/13/321380585/remembering-a-civil-rights-swim-in-it-was-a-milestone

To be fair, the Italians in Switzerland would throw a small fit and be mildly annoyed until its picked up by the media and blown the fuck up. But you are right, jews are too sensitive. I've read a blogpost about how just using the word "jew" is derogatory apparently. Well how the fuck should we call them then??

It's not our fault your womem like to swim with Americans

Master race I guess.
Oh wait that would give them PTSD too.

>52%

There have been some incidents of jewish guests using the pool in dirty shirts and several of them just didn't take a shower. They had a normal sign stating their rules, but they did not feel the need to follow them and that's why the hotel staff created a second one, explicitely for 'jewish guests'.

The shitstorm is a farce, the sign was up for less than 24 hours, none of the jewish guests left the hotel early (therefore it cannot be that offensive) and the guests, even the jewish ones, defended the staff when the media asked them

What ghetto part of the US you in? Shower exist for public pools and swimming areas at lakes where I am.

>The bath is supposed to be relaxing, its not a place to clean your body, its a place to clean your mind and soul.
It was also a place for your beloved Romans to fuck other dudes buttholes, and suck their dicks.

Here in Lagator.

Then Christ came and smited their degeneracy.

After learning about the 40 million jews that were personally gassed by Hitler I never take showers. I swore I've seen him peeking in my bathroom window just waiting to gas me if I decide to clean myself.