STOP FUCKING SAYING THAT PEWDIEPIE IS /OURGUY/! He's clearly not alt-right

STOP FUCKING SAYING THAT PEWDIEPIE IS /OURGUY/! He's clearly not alt-right.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-8iGXW7USPw&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he is just alright

hes a respectable human being, works hard, got fucked by jews and experiences what we feel every day.
if there is one man other than god emperor to normalize the youth's inner red pill and inner right wing its this guy.
dont let trolls discourage you from liking him,understand his situation and then youll see how much of ourguy he is.

He's a reddit kekistani. not a real nazi

He said "death to all jews".
He drew a pepe.
He redpilled some 10 year olds on the gender gap.
Not /ourguy/.

Also, not to mention, he's denounced our kind.

go cry me a river.
GO preach normal human beings.
They will become white supremacists only when you redpill them on the state of immigration and biology.
You cant make a clown into a man with a snap of the fingers. If you think you can ... you are delusional and don't see different from the SJW BLM sheit.

You are a nice and reasonable person.

Pewdiepie wishes only to bathe in the blood of Jews and non-whites

>kikes shutting all social media dissent down
>say what the kikes want to hear
>keep making over US $2 mil/year for posting videos of yourself

Gee, I wonder why he did it.

>He doesn't have a white gf
>/ourguy/
>pick one and only one.

There is no such thing as alt-right. Only alt-left.

hah

LITERALLY /ourguy/

reminder

Look, I know a lot of you are young, but you need to snap out of this 'all or nothing' mentality. Most people are not Nazis. Most people are not going to get on board with white supremacy stuff. However, many people oppose violent alt-left insanity, and we all have that in common here. Take what you can get, meet people where they're at.

WE'RE not alt-right

Neither am I.

She's Italian, moron.

he is getting redpilled on the jews after they tried to shut him down HAIL PEWDIEPIE

but the alt-right aren't /ourguy/s at all.

Also, everyone posting in a thread started by a LARP flag is a faggit contributing to honeypots.

Sup Forums is not the alt-right

kill yourself, also, sage.

>italian
>white

Sup Forums is libertarian you Reddit faggots, leave.

neither am i alt-right. you fucking stupid larping homo.
trump is in, hillary isn't, and the world is as it should be. i can't wait for the entire country to have an example of what kind of evil pieces of shit the extreme left actually are that even CNN cannot hide and downplay. go fuck yourself. you're not good for true conservatives and you're bad at being what ever the fuck you claim.

Define alt-right

>free bread
oh no, it's not free
t. ex soviet citizen

PewPew is /ourgirl/. This is her interview.

youtube.com/watch?v=-8iGXW7USPw&

I agree. Pewdiepie is a good guy.

You must be pretty old then

Are you a retard?
That's an ancap flag, you pay for your bread, commie.

He's just Alt Cucked.

Neither am I

Meds are white, fuck off Adán

he's a fucking coward

But he posted some anti-left videos. Let it be!

He used to be /ourguy/ calling out the jew and big-corpo every video. But (((they))) stomped him hard. He has to play by the rules now or risk losing his channel completely.

>inb4 so what?
Its his pride, his legacy. He's put more time into his channel that most people work, to get it crushed in a blink of an eye would be devastating. I hope when it clears up he can get back to calling {them} out, If you watch his current video's you can tell he's not too happy with what he making, but he probably can't talk about what he wants to.

>Dumb cunts ever liking him

People really need to look into his business practices and how he got famous. He's a fucking shifty schemer and a kike in all but name, literally cheated his way to popularity.

>People really need to look into his business practices and how he got famous. He's a fucking shifty schemer and a kike in all but name, literally cheated his way to popularity.

explain

PewDiePie is like h3h3. Both occasionally criticise political correctness and the most obnoxious of SJWs but both remain liberals at heart.

In contrast Jake Paul is undoubtedly /ourguy/. Here's a quick rundown.

Jake Paul
>fastest growing channel on the platform
>tall aryan man in his prime
>fit, strong and at his physical peak
>former tv actor
>actually cares about his fans went to visit a 14 year old cancer patient before he was even famous
>enjoying his life to the fullest, making money off of light hearted entertainment for young people
>christian
>already married at the age of 20 in a loving relationship with a white aryan princess
>probably voted for based trump as a white guy from ohio
> his parents are proud american patriots
>promotes ohio family values to cherish your friends and family

ethan shekelstein
>stagnant channel with recycled tired content
>old manlet kike
>out of shape, disgusting looking high estrogen body
>was a no namer virgin loser before youtube
>is a loser beta met his wife at a holocaust museum
>is married to a flat chested ugly rat looking jew
>pessimistic jew shithead, makes a living off of smugly putting others down whilst contributing nothing himself
>doesn’t give a fuck about his fans begs on pateron for money to pay for lawyers even though he is already rich
>voted for Hillary and is very liberal
>his parents are commie drug loving degenerates
>complains about jake doxing people he doxed dj khaled in a video (different rules for us goys I guess)
>(((Seth Rogen))) tweeted that he would use his influence to actively stop Jake Paul from getting roles in movies obvious jewish collusion

>Jake Paul fanboy on Sup Forums
Now I've seen it all.

Neither are most people here

Honestly, can people stop using alt-right as a label, it's nebulous as fuck...

I can start the redpill process pretty easily to normie conservatives in the US by literally just showing them mass immigration stats and whites becoming a minority. A tiny push. I never talk about the JQ or reactionary ideas. Literally just mass immigration and whites being a minority gets the ball rolling.

stop saying Sup Forums is alt-right when we clearly aren't

You're a hell of a wordsmith. IQ off the charts.

alt-right fags just want to suck him off