Is there any tension between Protestants and Catholics in your country?

Is there any tension between Protestants and Catholics in your country?

The conflict between Sunnis & Shiites are well known but it seems the war between Christian sects died down over time. Does everybody just go about their business or is there still resentment and such?

pic unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Troubles
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No. We settled that shit with the 30 years war and subsequently the separation of church and state. It was a MASSIVE STEP FORWARD for european evolution and Islamis countries are still in the stone ages because they never reached that.

>Is there any tension between Protestants and Catholics in your country?
Not officially, but behind the scenes, yes.

>It was a MASSIVE STEP FORWARD for european evolution
Nope.

Wrong. The Protestants should have lost

It's all the same nonsense, different ceremonies.

>but behind the scenes, yes.

What did you mean by this?

Of course it is but people will never admit that and walk away. Here the Sunnis accuse the Shiites of committing incest but don't realize that they themselves are inbred out the ass.

Haha I'm a scotfag mate and yes every single day it divides our country from the friends you have ,the places you work ,the schools your send your kids go too and most importantly sports teams you support. We are still fighting a war that should have ended in 1690.

We should firebomb parkhead and be done with it

Protestantism is what created the enlightenment. Everything else is a false religion.

>that pic
I'm not even christian and it almost triggers me. wew lad

Still salty after 500 years the Protestants messed up the "buy your buy into heaven scheme?"
Papists were no different then the money changing Jews in the temple

none. We generally sit around and discuss (with our Jewish allies) what muslim country to rape, pillage and steal oil from next.

Words of a true uncultured pig.

We Christians always ask the anti-Christians to stop but they never do.

It's such a shame, we always ask nicely.

God will strike them with triple the pain they caused to the righteous.

Not really.

>Is there any tension between Protestants and Catholics in your country?
Yup, people still kill each other over that shit here.

>Not really.
You must be in England.

>
>We should firebomb parkhead and be done with it
I whole heartedly agree. Take all those Catholic immigrants from ibrox ,they should make good kindling.

Most recent thing I could think of was the shit that was going down in Northern Ireland a few decades ago, with the Irish Catholics bombing the Anglo Protestants. Then again, those fuckers have always hated each other.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Troubles

>still quarrelling if some goatfucker meant this or that centuries ago
The Christians who thought that was a good idea are slowly dying out. Secularism also did its part. You should try it again sometimes, Mehmet.

>pic
Noice!! This will trigger christ fucks for sure.

Can they even convert between Protestant/Catholic in there? Seems like an ethnic conflict to me.

almancı

I just prayed to God that you two are to be blessed but to not forget the anger you've caused me.

Have a nice day, gentlemen.

BURN THE HERETICS

BURN BURN BURN

>ethnic conflict
If you share a religion with niggers and chinese (both do, as well as Sunnis and Shiites) I don't think there's any ethnic conflict besides historically inaccurate dick-riding.

>turk
>sheep shagging fetish

oh dear

if you want it deleted you have to bump it

I don't know what you're saying here.

>jew on a stick meme
Jesus made the jews so asshurt they literally threatened the romans with revolt unless they crucified him
>race mixing
Acts 17:26 acknowledges that God gave each nation (at a time when only ethnostates existed) its borders and the authority to keep them separate from others
>turn the other cheek
It's not a call for pacifism, but to accept that you will be persecuted. He also said "I come to not bring peace, but a sword"
>israel support
Only true if you're low church protestant scum
>meanie Christians killed people :'(
Pagans literally looted and rapped for centuries, and destroyed Rome, the only hope ever for a pan-european superstate

Look I don't hate pagans, but y'all need to stop alienating people who are willing to be you're allies.

People were bashing their heads in back then and did it a few years ago. Religion is just an excuse for some to segregate themselves from others. Nothing less, nothing more. Tribalism. All Christians believe in Jesus Christ and God, all Muslims believe in Mohammed and Allah

go shi'ites!
all sunnis are terrorists, cucks, and faggots
not to mention pedophiles
turkroach eat a dick!

Sunnis are the goodest goyim. Saudi Arabi and ISIS would literally rather team up with Israel than with Shia. I wonder (((why)))? Meanwhile Iran has a cartoon contest for holocaust denial.

Seems like Dunning-Kruger effect to me. You don't know enough about the conflicts so you just say it's simple and nothing to think about.

No, those faggots crying over things that happened hundreds of years ago are just as bad as jews claiming they've inherited PTSD from their grandparents getting killed in the holocaust.

What you don't realize is that they are stuck in a blood feud of sorts. Guy from one side beats up someone from the other side, he gets killed, someone else gets tortured and so on.

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

There is a reason we call them Christcucks and it's because none of them have any fucking balls anymore. They've all been completely castrated by women and minorities. Fuck a sectarian conflict, they can't even keep women from murdering the unborn.