Why do jews have white skin? They are ethnically from the middle East. Shouldn't they be brown?

Why do jews have white skin? They are ethnically from the middle East. Shouldn't they be brown?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TEnuanyRKII
youtube.com/watch?v=wu6qhJ2HvyY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Jews#Y-DNA_of_Ashkenazi_Jews
nature.com/articles/ncomms3928
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Some of them are brown. Ashkenazi are mixed with whites. There are 3 or 4 major types of Jews.

Not all jews are white, Sephardic jews are literally shitskin.

Judaism is a religion first and foremost, then some tried to claim it's a culture, then a race, and finally the basis of a nation. Jews are from everywhere, there are even Ethiopian jews. But their (((culture))) is so engrained in them, you may take the kike outside of the desert, but you can't take the desert out of the kike.

A long time ago, jews were a race, but pretty much nothing remains of them. Since then, it's been only culture appropriation from different ethnic groups, like "we wuz jews n shit". Some modern jews really are of our race, but when your culture is all about pretending to be something you aren't and brandishing it around to make claims like it has value, and taking anything against it as a threat, there's just nothing you can do to bring them back on the righteous path.

they have been heavily BLEACHED. the average european jew is majority europoor, in terms of DNA

the ones you are talking about are fake jews from like somewhere in russia or wherever that are not the middle-eastern jews of the bible, oh, and they are evil scam artists too. So evil they were able to take over a middle-eastern country and turn it into a nuclear power and a base of operations for their global take-over back in the 40's.

>Why do jews have white skin? They are ethnically from the middle East. Shouldn't they be brown?
youtube.com/watch?v=TEnuanyRKII

80% of ashkenazi jews maternal haplogroups are european in origin and not levantine. their paternal haplogroups are more middle eastern however.

>long time ago, jews were a race
This. Jews were traders, went into a new land, married the local women and then created enclaves. They isolated themselves and interbred. That's why they have fucked up genes. Not Amish levels of fucked up, but they carry many genetic disorders (breast cancer chief among them).
Remember, the Jews are a religion, and they are the false religion. The messiah came, but they demanded His death. Jews of today worship Satan, whether they know it or not.

>Sephardic jews are literally shitskin
nope, like ashkenazi there is massive variance. some look dark, some are blue eyed and blond. there was a sephardic girl in my school who looked like she was taken from a nazi propaganda poster and her family were sephardim from latin america.

mizrachim are more generally "shitskin" but then just like the arabs they lived amongst there are some that are quite fair.

JEWISH BULLS

no, not all people from the middle east are brown, there's a sizeable portion of people in the levant who are white, mostly the non-muslim communities and ethnic groups that were isolated from intermarriage with arabs/muslims, including christians. Arabs are not native to the levant and came with the islamic expansion/invasion. There were arabs in the levant before but they were small numbers of nomadic bedouins in the deserts, and a minority of cosmopolitan arabs in the cities.

Samaritans represent the original jewish ethnic stock, and ancient assyrian stock, and they're not brown. Because their numbers are so small (800) they've been studied genetically through and through, and they have no european genes.

Some look as white as western europeans. They strictly do not accept intermarriages with other faiths, and until recently, converts. Now they accept jews if they want to convert, but there have been no significant number of converts.

This is true, I found out I was partially jewish several years ago because I caught myself "shape-shifting" while looking in the mirror brushing my teeth. My mom is a pure aryan and so is my dad's mom, so whatever genes there are they go through men. My dad got it from his dad, the man who raised my father is also an aryan. I don't know who my real grandpa is.

Religious jews claim that jewishness comes from the mother but I don't see any special genes. I have concluded that people who religiously believe in lies are most likely not jewish. I don't think religious jews are any threat but I believe we could be.

>A long time ago, jews were a race, but pretty much nothing remains of them.

no, thats not true at all. All jewish communities have significant levantine genetics, like at least 50%, except for maybe indian jews. Ashkenazi jews are like 50-70% middle eastern. All the different jewish ethnicities/communities share common descent

>Not all jews are white, Sephardic jews are literally shitskin.

no they're not, sephardi are white unless you consider all southern europeans and iberians to be "shitskins". Even mizrahi are lighter skinned then their gentile host populations, some even look as white as ashkenazi

They are khazars. There's an ancient engraving of a Kievan Rus prince defeating a khazar. The khazar has the star of david

>Sephardic jews are literally shitskin
Not quite. They definitely trend more foreign looking than ashkeNazi, but many had a long sojourn in spain that gives them a little european flavor.
Mizrahi is the real unmixed jew. Arab looking af

Jewish star is literally nothing. At best it is said to be modeled after King David's shield.

>JEWISH BULLS

they moved into the roman empire from ancient israel and converted and married local women.

>Religious jews claim that jewishness comes from the mother but I don't see any special genes
the claim isn't a genetic or biological one. it's essentially a legalistic one that was derived as a result of jewish disenfranchisement. in the biblical era all up until the roman era, there was no such notion. jewishness was essentially transmitted by joining the nation of israel, either through marriage (in which case it was generally the father who was jewish) or through allegiance/conversion of entire tribes or villages. basically you became a jew if your identity was subsumed by the jewish national one (on an individual or group level). there wasn't a formal conversion process either. and since marrying a jew essentially made you jewish there was no issue of determining whether the child was jewish or not. it was the child of two jews, so obviously it was.

this changed increasingly throughout the roman period, culminating in the expulsion of the jews. as a people without a nation (or a nation without a country if you want) it became questionable whether a gentile could even become a jew at all (and hence have automatically jewish children). and since marriage no longer automatically conveyed jewish national identity (because the jewish nation was disbanded) the legal case could be made that no mixed marriage was actually valid. in this case the child would technically be a bastard and not have a recognized father. as such the child would automatically take after the mother in all such things. therefore if the mother is jewish, so is the child (and the same if she's not).

>Mizrahi is the real unmixed jew. Arab looking af
dunno if that's really true. they certainly have more indigenous levantine ancestry, but that doesn't mean they more resemble the people of the bible or who lived in the levant thousands of years ago. the most pure line of descent from the common ancestors of jews are the samaritans and they're fairly light

>and ancient assyrian stock,

ive met assyrians who have skin as white as milk even though they have black hair and brown eyes. i think they came from northern iraq originally.

They heavily mixed with the khazar empire

This Ashkenazi meme needs to die
They are Jews

So why does my face and my dad's shift into a reptilian form when we get angry? Where did those genes come from? I'm not joking or larping, there are no superpowers, but we really look like vampires when we're angry.

if they converted then their descendants wouldn't be identifiable as jews, no?

history of the ancient middle east is so interesting. in the biblical narrative abraham came from the land of the chaldees i think, which is northern iraq. and at that time the people in that area would have been a mix of western semitic and sumerian. and we still don't really know what the sumerians were like.

>The khazar has the star of david

the khazars were a turkic tribal group that converted to judaism. modern ashkenazi from eastern europe probably only have a lesser amount of blood from these people.

All the khazars converted to Judaism and invaded Europe

Ashkenazi jews lie half way between Southern Europeans and Palestinians on genetic tests. they are Essen tally mixed race between europeans and arabs/semites.

Samaritans are still dark. You would be calling them shitskins if you didn't think they were of israelite ancestry. They certainly don't cluster anywhere near central/west europeans.

youtube.com/watch?v=wu6qhJ2HvyY

>They are ethnically from the middle East
Only like 2 in 3 Jews has any middle eastern dna at all. Ashkenazi itself means "Jew of central or eastern European descent." As it turns out people descended from Europeans tend to be fucking white.

That said, there are also black, kurdish, asian, etc jews. It's a fucking religion, people fucking convert and then have fucking kids.

post proof I want to see

i dont call koreans shitskins even though they dont cluster near euro either. im cetainly not saying samaritans are or look northern or western european. they do look much lighter on average than mizrachim though.

this

>if they converted then their descendants wouldn't be identifiable as jews, no?

theyre technically not jewish according to their law. thats why its funny when that 80% european maternal haplogroup statistic came out.

>and we still don't really know what the sumerians were like.

the anatolian farmers who brought their genes to europe in the neolithic and who all europeans partially descend from were thought to have been fairly light skinned. probably about the same as modern greeks and italians.

The thing is though is that Ashkenazi Jews aren't mostly of Eastern European descent. They're a near/east southern european mix.

>A 2013 study at the University of Huddersfield, led by Professor Martin B. Richards, concluded that 65%-81% of Ashkenazi Mt-DNA is European in origin, including all four founding mothers, and that most of the remaining lineages are also European. The results were published in Nature Communications in October 2013. The team analyzed about 2,500 complete and 28,000 partial Mt-DNA genomes of mostly non-Jews, and 836 partial Mt-DNA genomes of Ashkenazi Jews. The study claims that only 8% of Ashkenazi Mt-DNA could be identified as Middle Eastern in origin, with the origin of the rest being unclear.[60]

Their paternal line, their autosomal dna, and the fact it's still up for debate as to whether those lineages are from Europe or the Levant???

>theyre technically not jewish according to their law. thats why its funny when that 80% european maternal haplogroup statistic came out.
how do you know the women didn't convert, it was not uncommon at that time? also the rabbinic halakha on the matter wasn't even established at that point (at least 2k years ago, likely more) so it doesn't really matter. it was never retroactive.

>the anatolian farmers
weren't sumerian. and are separated by thousands of years. whether they are related or not is up in the air.

i remember reading somewhere (i think it was the history of ukraine) that when the main group of ashkenazis reached eastern europe from central europe they encountered strange jews already there. whether these were khazars of migrants from the middle east i dont know.

I'm not even convinced they have "white skin", like typical Europeans/Caucasians. I think they're just inbred, sickly looking and disgusting. Not dissimilar to how someone looks on their deathbed.

They fucked lots of Eastern European chicks during centuries, like Ukranians, Russians, Poles and Belorussians. And they become whiter.

>le Khazar meme
They are more admixed with anybody else in the territories they lived, sometimes involuntarily. See: pogrom

The Jews are far more likely to have genetic diseases than the Amish, specifically Ashkenazim.

how to spot a jew

They infiltrated Europe for thousands of years. They bred with white Europeans and over time, started looking like them.

>it was never retroactive.

guess theyre in the clear then. they can keep mutilating babies cocks as they wish.

>weren't sumerian. and are separated by thousands of years. whether they are related or not is up in the air

i just thought it was a similar part of the earth and that the people would resemble each other somewhat.

Jews are basically half Israelite from their paternal DNA and half local whatever from their mtDNA.

Meaning Israelite men traveled from Palestine to different parts of the world and JEWED and converted local girls.

Also, Ashkenazim are descended from the Khazars who converted to Judaism, this isn't even really a conspiracy theory anymore. Even 23andMe (the most popular and respected consumer Genomics company, that was founded and funded by Ashkenazim) essentially admit this.

your screenshot contradicts your post. can you please learn basic reading comprehension and appreciate a small degree of nuance?

How does it contradict what I said, retard?

>How does it contradict what I said, retard?

the first sentence does.

Descendance and origin are not mutually exclusive. It literally states they are likely descended from Khazars.

It's documented they converted to Judaism. Their homeland is right next to where most Ashkenazim lived. And the Khazars are recorded to have fled west to this area to escape the various invading Turkic/Mongol hordes that would come in the following centuries. It is pretty clear cut and easy to understand.

It's literally the opposite of that, and Jewishness has been traditionally passed down matrilinearly for millennia.

>origins of ashkenazi is the levant
>a subset of ashkenazi of this specific haplogroup MAY descend from a khazar man
>khazar jews MAY have been absorbed by the [larger] ashkenazi population
plz learn to read.

>Their homeland is right next to where most Ashkenazim lived
their homeland is near where many ashkenazim ENDED UP. not where they are first recorded in europe

only for two, roughly, and even then it was spotty for the first several hundred years and in the farther flung diaspora. biblically its basically the opposite. anyways the genetic evidence is pretty strong that the jewish communities of europe were founded by jewish men and european women.

"the origin of the ashkenazi jews has been traced back to a population of jewish people living between the jordan river and the mediterranean sea before the roman exile"

> It literally states they are likely descended from Khazars.

it states one particular man with that haplogroup may have been descended from khazars.

if ashkenazis were mostly descended from khazars why would they cluster between italians and levantines genetically?

1200 years have passed and Ashkenazim are so interbred they're all 3rd-6th cousins of each other. Figure it out, genius.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Jews#Y-DNA_of_Ashkenazi_Jews

> "However, 11.5% of male Ashkenazim were found to belong to R1a1a (R-M17), the dominant Y chromosome haplogroup in Eastern European populations. They hypothesized that these chromosomes could reflect low-level gene flow from surrounding Eastern European populations, or, alternatively, that both the Ashkenazi Jews with R1a1a (R-M17), and to a much greater extent Eastern European populations in general, might partly be descendants of Khazars. They concluded "However, if the R1a1a (R-M17) chromosomes in Ashkenazi Jews do indeed represent the vestiges of the mysterious Khazars then, according to our data, this contribution was limited to either a single founder or a few closely related men, and does not exceed ~12% of the present-day Ashkenazim"

Even not being able to understand that, this "one guy" got around so much 1 in 8 Ashkenazim are completely paternal-only descended from him. Ashkenazim have a significant amount of Khazar intermixture.

>if ashkenazis were mostly descended from khazars why would they cluster between italians and levantines genetically?

I cluster around Serbia/Hungary and I have no descendance from any country nearby either. It isn't the best way to tell someone's origins.

Skin color varies in the Mediterranean.
Lots of Syrians, Lebanese, Iranians, Iraqis, Turks, etc have white skin

do you not realize that the haplogroup in question isn't even identified as khazar in origin in the paragraph you quoted?

You keep acting as if my reading is shit, yet I swear you couldn't read a fucking billboard.
The R1a sub-clade they're referring to is postulated by the Jewish authors of that paper as being Khazar related in this context.
Why are Jews so offended by the idea of being descended from these people?
They owe you money or some shit?

>I cluster around Serbia/Hungary and I have no descendance from any country nearby either. It isn't the best way to tell someone's origins.

im english, irish, french and ukrainian and cluster around germany which is kind of in the middle giving a fair impression of my ancestry. im guessing a similar situation for you. being generally in between italians and levantines implies, at least, that they have minimal khazar admixture.

>Lots of Syrians, Lebanese, Iranians, Iraqis, Turks, etc have white skin

ive met a turk with red hair and one with green eyes and light brown hair. ive also heard there are a few villages in lebanon up in the mountains with blonde haired people, never met one though

23andme's haplogroup descriptions are out of date. They haven't changed since like 2008.

I'm surprised 23andme hasn't updated them yet.

Also the r1a found in ashkenazi Jews was found to have middle-eastern origin, and is not the same as found in East Europeans.

nature.com/articles/ncomms3928

>postulated
exactly. and it's also postulated in the very same paragraph to be eastern european. or that it is khazar but came via gene flow with eastern eastern europeans with some khazar ancestry. but out of all the uncertain possibilities, you chose one and presented it as singular fact.

>offended
nope, i think the khazar thing is actually pretty cool. they may have contributed to the gene pool of ashkenazim to some degree. you're just misrepresenting to what degree, probably for some agenda. or maybe you're just wrong, idk.

We don't have enough samples from period Khazars to conclusively say where exactly they clustered around. Sure, they spoke a Turkic language, but their people likely had Slavic, Iranic, Finno-Ugric, and Caucasian origins as well. It could have altered their PCA in a number of ways.

There was a Celtic tribe in Anatolia that settled around modern Ankara pre-Roman times (not that Red hair is exclusive to them).

They ere all literally updated a month ago, and they've been updating them frequrntly for the last few years. We're on the v5 chip now faggot.

They cut the little brown bit off.

They've made those updates, but they still haven't changed their haplogroup descriptions.

They're lazy as fuck like you fat boy.

>nature.com/articles/ncomms3928

>The geographic distribution of the haplogroup appears to be limited to West Eurasia, as we did not observe it in South Asia, Central Asia or Southern Siberia. Haplogroup R1a-M582 was only sporadically observed in Europe, the Diaspora residence of Ashkenazi Jews. Notably, it was not identified among 2,149 samples (including 922 R1a-M198) of non-Jews from East Europe, where the Ashkenazi Jewish community flourished in recent centuries

guess that pretty much rules out khazar origin R1a.

>or that it is khazar but came via gene flow with eastern eastern europeans with some khazar ancestry.

How would that change anything—they would STILL BE DESCENDED FROM KHAZARS.

Yes they have tard, they don't even classify the haplogroups the same anymore and the descriptions (or at least this one in particular) has been updated.

>It could have altered their PCA in a number of ways.

sure but you would expect to see them on that graph somewhere around russians and chuvash. not around mediteranneans.

interesting. kinda aligns with the abrahamic narrative

Let us assume 10-20% inheritance from an ancient Khazar population from this region. The original Jews would likely have clustered just to the left of the Jordanians, or perhaps in the center of all the Jewish populations shown (which is about the same place) on the graph. You see how some of the Ashkenazi bubble is about 10-20% closer to the area you stated?

Ya ever wonder why it's called Jupiter?

>all Jews are the same on the inside don't fall for the color.

>Let us assume 10-20% inheritance from an ancient Khazar population from this region.

i would not doubt that they have 10-20% inheritance from an ancient Khazar population. im arguing against people claiming they are 100% descended from khazars.

Jews are not closer to Eastern Europeans. They are much more similar to Southern Italians.

Why?

Wrong. Why are at least 1 million slavic jews in Israel? Why are so many redhead jews among orthodoxes?
Of course a huge number of them look like Greek or Southern Italian but thy're not majority.

I don't think anyone has argued that in this thread.

>I don't think anyone has argued that in this thread.

you often come across that opinion on Sup Forums. dont know what difference it makes where they come from. guess its just to delegitimize the state of israel as if its not easy enough already.

Look at a PCA where they stand. Eastern Europeans are the farthest away from anything Middle Eastern.
>Why are so many redhead jews among orthodoxes?
Inbreeding. There are redheads in Iraq too.