How long until Marxists start kicking in doors and assaulting people in their own homes?

How long until Marxists start kicking in doors and assaulting people in their own homes?

Other urls found in this thread:

sandiegouniontribune.com/news/whats-now/sd-me-north-carolina-nazi-flag-20170815-htmlstory.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who knows? You wanted a war. I kept telling you fucking niggers, but you wouldn't hear it. The day of the rope is YOUR necks.

I think bullets are a bit more effective than throwing rocks mate

How long until you faggots start actually fighting back? My guess is never

oh boi, pls try
i want to see the shitfest

So be a man and start taking shots. Watch what happens to you.

ooh aah spooky leftists oh no i am spooked : ( d onalpd trump p lease save me from the evil marxist they are doing me a frighten

The shooter would end up having to hose their lawn in the morning?

Why do you Fucking Marxists always hide you damn flags.

I'm not a fucking leftist lmao
You people out of everyone should not have a problem whatsoever with defending yourself and your property. Why are you letting this cunt fearmonger you?

window on the right has both confederate and israeli flag lol

salty nigger

I'm not salty at all. Trump shills are the salt miners. Holy shit every day you dumb shits post a "OMG I FUCKING HATE RICK AND MORTY!!!!" thread. Everything that has occurred so far, I predicted long ago. Everything is going according to my predictions.

Hopefully fucking soon.
Rightists days are numbered

>israeli flag

Disqusting.

You sound like a tool dude

Your the one afraid of your homeland. Fake flag.

>Trump shills are the salt miners

I know, and you are the salt

i think itd take one more really big event to cause it

how long until Nazis start plowing people down with th- oh wait

Neat! So are the fucking dyke Wynns and Justin's libtard shill. Go teach some kids about anal sex now!

Afraid of my homeland? What? I don't get at all what you mean here

If this sounds like mad to you, you must be one fragile motherfucker.

This is the exactly same situation like the late weimar republic until hitler was in full - I highly recommend you guys to read it up

It looks way too similar and many actions are obviously staged/paid for.

I'm just afraid that somebody is going to use this situation to get into power and do some nasty stuff

america isnt germany.

nothing is going to happen. everyone has gun. each state has their own goal

kek don't get mad that you fucked up

keep riding that pony, shill. it's been dead for a while, but the alt-left is a deep well to draw new shit out of

Are you ok? Like mentally?
All you seem to be able to type is fake flag and and buzzwords like libtard.
If this is average Canadian right-winger it won't even be a fun civil war, just a bunch of inbred basement dwellers shouting memes and larping as "le based stickman" attempting to fight

You'll just kill yourself. Pull the pin.

Why do you need a blog post to prove a point faggot.

I'm sorry you don't have the attention span to read anything longer than a meme.

>NYC
>Manhattan
>East Village
>Dixie flag
Wew that is some major YOLO. I salute his courage/stupidity.

Basically the late weimar republic was corrupt (from politicians to justice to companies) and in favor for the left while not accepting any other opinions and even imprisoning people who spoke out against their corruption. Brainwashed 'communists' hunted the 'rightists' and protesters.
The sins were present everywhere - 'degeneracy' (sex, multiculturalism, ...) that was later opposed by hitler.

Etc

Infact the communists attempted several coups before the NSDAP got into full control and some of their coups were successful, but the 'oppositions/righties' had enough power to get rid of them and stop their other coups. Bavaria should be one of the most popular examples

What solution do you suggest? Ideological unification of the American people? Like a 'new center' party?

fuck the MSM for being silent on this, they're making a big fucking mistake

Germany had no guns but her states like bavaria were pretty much independent, too. They had been united to one germany for some decades only and every 'independent' state had its own laws and tried to get more distance after ww1 - several states were not interested in a 'germany' but wanted to follow their own interests.

The corrupt government was the only thing keeping germany together to control and supress the population - 'deep state' in your situation.

So yes, germany is way smaller than america, but the states were pretty much 'independent'

And I'm sorry you don't have anytime for anything but Marxist diatribes. Your the reason Canada is a shithole now.

I don't know but I've got some 00 Buck waiting for that ass when they want to man up and try something.

>Your
Are you a Pajeet or just an inbred hick? All of your posts show an appalling lack of English language skills.
Get an education and maybe you wouldn't think Canada is a shithole.

I suppose unification is the perfect answer but almost impossible due to the power of media. Right and left will get more aggressive unless your president finds a way to unite the people - he seems to be completely powerless compared to the left witchhunt though..

Our 'solution' was hitler but we were also starving, didn't have guns, no way to get any news except for the local ones and it was absolutely impossible to get rid of him after '35 - perhaps you can find a better one

Hopefully very soon, so i can finally test out my CZ

> almost impossible due to the power of media.

You have no idea how bad it is. People are so easily controlled here. It doesn't take them much to get them going for each other's necks.

>e seems to be completely powerless compared to the left witchhunt though

Ohh boy

>president goes on stage
>condemns violence on both sides without mentioning any side in particular
>this is widely recognized as a bad move, as people expected him to call out one side in particular

This is a pretty good symptom that lets you know just how fucked up things are on the political end. Though, in my day-to-day I haven't noticed much of a difference. I live in a slightly more rural area so people here aren't nearly as political about things. People just mind their own business, something which I think is now sadly becoming a thing of the past in this once great country.

>author's names

We aren't far off from this it's all ready started.
My jewbook feed is full of this punch nazis bullshit.
They are openly trying to get anyone banned who they disagree with.

I don't know about americans but germans are really mad at the situation, too - it is just socially unaccepted to talk about this stuff to anyone you don't regard as a very good, similar thinking friend.
The media and public opinion is clearly pro migration while the majority is just waiting for a collapse.
It has always been our 'thing' to sit it out until a nasty revolution is inevitable and the chaos in the west is clearly forced/supported by some special interest groups. i'm afraid we'll see civil wars or a huge movement in many countries and some eastern countries will use the time to make their economical/geographical moves

I am personally engaged in politics but the mainstream is not interested in rationality. Either I get enough support to participate in a political revolution when the time comes or moving to another country for some years - i'm definately not interested in a mad revolution and the life standard decreases too much at such times anyways

They're already waiting on "nazis" to come home in the drive-way user, time to arm yourself if you haven't already.

that's a towel head tier tactic
Thiis is what you wanted msm, you turned America into a self destructive nation.

Try to take advantage of the situation, do your part for the country and most importantly enjoy your own life. Many people make profit on a crises and you can do the same - I personally always use my money to corrupt their interests and this manipulation of investors is the main reason I got into politics in the first place - they are getting wealthier for creating destabilization and wars

Good luck, user

>How long until Marxists start kicking in doors and assaulting people in their own homes?

Not soon enough, mon ami, not soon enough.

Another one today
sandiegouniontribune.com/news/whats-now/sd-me-north-carolina-nazi-flag-20170815-htmlstory.html

Communist revolution in Russia was exactly 100 years ago, maybe we will see something similar in America in the current year.

there is a long precedent in the U.S for shooting niggers and getting away with it

its a national past-time

>nobody noticed the Israeli flag below the American flag.