Canada YES

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TEnuanyRKII
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two-Spirit
patreon.com/darksydephil
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I know what number I'm calling

Does Canada even have a strategic value to Zog,
or are Canadians just doing this to themselves?

So now they're having fits writing LGBT?
>Colour me surprised

>space is limited, reserve your seat
as if they are really worried about reaching capacity kek

Why are they citing a UK government survey?

CANADA, YES!

I dont even know what most of these words mean kek

this doesnt seem inclusive enough

Isn't part of the same kingdom, lad?

Everything about Canada disgusts me

No.

Fuck my life. I want to move.

What about my prefered gender pronoun.

I want the federal government of Canada to address me as: "GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW.."

THE REVOLUTION IS BOUND TO FAIL

AND GOD IS ON OUR SIDE

This is satirical right? RIGHT?

I'm pretty sure it is, lad. Why don't you explain how you can have the same monarch as they, but different kingdom?

yes it is.
canada's head of state is still the queen of england.

Oh boy polyamorous is part of it now? I can just imagine a cis straight white guy who fucks a bunch of women regularly going to the meeting and trolling everyone about how oppressed and marginalized he is for having 5 girlfriends.

Not nearly enough identities represented. I'm offended.

This is fucking stupid

Jews always point to Canada as a progressive Utopia while calling America a shithole. Look at any Michael Moore film

>not LGGBDTTTIQQAAPPFF

As a foot fetishist, I am unbelievably triggered by this oppressive exclusion and erasure of my lived experience

It looks like an accidental but dial text message.

not very inclusive to always write it in the same order though. it should be read in a different order everytime

>questioning
Oh I have a lot of questions

its for elementary school teachers

holy fuck, those poor kids

LGGBDBRRAAAAAAAAPP?

God forbid they'll ever include "X," the variable for the unknown god like Saint Paul saw the heathens accomodating at Mars' Hill, lad.

The Queen of England is also the Queen of Canada.
Canada is a separate dominion. She is also the Queen of Australia and a few other places.
Each of these titles is separate. Each of these dominion is separate, if one should fail, the others still stand.
Like a limited corporation, owning several smaller subsidiary corporations. If one goes bankrupt the others are still there.
The english royals were smart like that, compartmentalizing the whole royal dynasty thing.
I know it sounds like a jewish laywer trick, and really in some ways that all it is. Yet the Kingdoms are separate entities.

Why is Ontario so cucked? Why don't you retards vote that dyke of a premier out?

The Commonwealth is literally NOT a kingdom. I very clearly stated "United Kingdom" in my first post, which Canada is not a part of.

They're including two stroke kin.

>Twospirit

Those fucking bigot assed, maple syrup leaves.

I am part of a multiplicity. My headmates include Spyro the Dragon, Rosa Parks, Jesus Christ, my fursona, Applejack, The Amazing Atheist, Fluttershy, and Shadow the Hedgehog.

As someone who has more than two spirits living inside me, I find this to be extremely ableist. The only way I can get past this life threatening ordeal is if you donate to my Patreon.

Where's Otherkin?

Thats because the propaganda is directed at Americans, and most Americans dont realize that Canadians pay 56% or more in income taxes and live in a cucked police state.

>Canada YES
We all know it's pretty fucking dumb.
You wanna know what's going to happen, well... youtube.com/watch?v=TEnuanyRKII

I love that story

WTF is "twospirit"? Is that the leftist term for schizophrenia?

It really does.

Gas the Ontarioans, provincial war now.

because Ontario is full of niggers and jews and roaches, and cucks
rural Canada is where all the whites reside
and most of us despise these pigs

[Place fat joke here]

That phone number

>LGGBDTTTIQQAAPP
This has to be a fucking joke right? Surely whoever made this poster is having a giggle over this. I've seen some really really stupid shit over the last few years, but there's no way that even the most bleeding heart progressive could look at this and say: "Yeah, seems reasonable"... right?

I used to go to poly community meetings in San Francisco and do basically that

>hey, gay marriage is legal now, poly marriage is still illegal, I'm more oppressed than you queers because I'm a cishet white male with a harem, read it and weep

Is the "Commonwealth" the closest relationship both of the countries have?

L2G BD 3T I 2Q 2A 2P

LG^2 BD T^3 I Q^2 A^2 P^2

T^3 A^2 G^2 Q^2 P^2 BDI

TTTAAGGQQPPBDIL

Hmmmmm.

It's as meaningless and vague as you could guess

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two-Spirit

I feel like there could be a more concise way to say that.
Or, better yet, you could just be yourself instead of creating ever more splintering tribes of sexual and gender identity identity.

They've drifted so far into insanity that skchizos think they're in good company.

Also, checked

You shouldn't learn about that stuff, user.

UMM, MY SPECIFIC MENTAL ILLNESS IS NOT INCLUDED IN THAT ACRONYM

FUCKING BIGOTED NAZIS I'M FILING A DISCRIMINATION SUIT

>Tfw you identify as a large cardinal axiom

HOL UP

Postmodernism is obviously the path to polytheism.

>half of the public secretly identifies of LGBT to some extent

lel

LGGBDTTTIQQAAPP - It just rolls off the tongue. Holy fucking shit that's awesome. I'm trying to memorize this so I can use it every time I talk about faggots. Kek

I used to live in Whitby 20+ years ago. it was staid, quiet town of mostly middle class professionals who commuted to Toronto. Pretty conservative, not much happened. Most of the leftist insanity was concentrated in Toronto. Goes to show how fucked Canada is if this radicalism has spread out to Whitby.

>half

you can define your gender as an ally or as questioning? okay then

done. got a link?

Every day, we stray away further from gods light.

patreon.com/darksydephil

Nabbed

>allies
Since when is being in the allied forces a fucking sexuality.

U sound like a fag

>Ontario

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I doubt there's a single straight white male left in that province. Carpet bomb the whole fucking thing and you'll find the rest of Canada looks like the reich in comparison

It's literally just one part of Canada (Ontario). They've been cucked from day 1

I can't believe this is real life, part of me always knew the fishmouthed colored haired bulldyke tumblrinas existed in the real world and had to work somewhere and I'm not particularly suprised it seems to mostly be in social services, in HR, with children, and way down the public service ladder but actually seeing it like this is still fucking surreal. It blows me away that these people not only exist but that they are pervasive enough that they can do this with a straight face and not be laughed out of the room. Jordan Peterson being the most controversial figure to come from Canadian is telling as to how cucked they are because that guy is about as inoffensive as they come.

Pretty much. It's basically mental illness being passed off as a perversion of Native American spirituality. I guess it's not cultural appropriation when they do it.

This has nothing to dowith your multi-spirithood!

Wtf I hate DarksydePhil now

That's got to be a parody.

Canada is a union that is collectively the second largest country. Saying Canada is irreversibly fucked because the Toronto and area peninsula is cucked is like saying America is fucked because California

So basically all terms how to push dick into pooper?

>QQQQQAAAAAPPPPPPP

Canada is to be racially destroyed, so that white Americans have nowhere to run.

Is it 'vitbi' or 'vit-bay'?

I'm Offended

Beat me to it

Back in my day polyamory wasn't a sexual identity, it was a fetish, and we didn't call them polyamorous, we called them adulterers and cuckolds

>LGGBDTTTIQQAAAPPPOHHUYGUDKOOIUTHGYUFGHTHHHUOIPOIUHGODGYTIENDUAQAOPWERTYSINCGSJDGKKKILLHGTYUEOPIOOIJJVNDFSHVBHSKVBVVMEIOPQQFF

But Canada is a utopia and America is a shithole...

>it's real
FUCK THIS WORLD

BRRRAAAAAP

LGGBDTTTIQQAAPP!!!!!!!!!

that's the sound of an obese tranny fart?

Can someone shop that one P to pedophile?

yes. someone please do this.

I would say the same for your country but I never even think about your country.

what about?

Swingers

It's actually inaccurate, it should be mmmmmmmeeeeeeeennnnnnnntttttttaaaaaallllllllyyyyyyyiiiiiiilllllllllLLLLLLLL

>transnigger

FUCKING KEK

Top kek

Parody has become reality. Add a byobbq at the end

Wtf I love isis now