GUYS
>GUYS
GUYS
>GUYS
GUYS
>GUYS
twitter.com/CassandraRules

Something is definitely happening

>Stay tuned. Major, multiple Tick Tocks. 3 different fronts--MAJOR!!Patience, pieces are all falling in place.
twitter.com/seanhannity/status/897979895430742016

>Rep. Dana Rohrabacher and Chuck Johnson met with Julian Assange today
twitter.com/PfeifferDC/status/897972023481315329

>Gonna be lit af when Trump has Hillary indicted next week
twitter.com/benshapiro/status/897967384966840321

>During my last visit to London, I stayed with Assange until midnight. As I got ready to leave, he stood to see me to the door, but before taking a step he stopped and became lost in thought. He whispered something I could not fully hear. Then, speaking as if he were observing the fall of Rome, he explained that he thought America’s empire might finally be collapsing. With a long gaze and a faint smile, he again whispered what he had said: “This could be the beginning.”
newyorker.com/magazine/2017/08/21/julian-assange-a-man-without-a-country

THIS COULD BE THE BEGINNING
THE HAPPENING IS FINALLY UPON US!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/the-fix/wp/2016/07/28/here-are-the-2016-candidates-secret-service-code-names-and-your-own/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secret_Service_code_name
archive.is/vnGZ2
youtu.be/rOXaPE6gklI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump for interest

Four days.

Yesterday they said that guy was moved to FBI HR Dept. Not that he left the team.

What happened to the FBI investigator

>Li'l Scoop

so they're citing soundcloud rappers as our sources now

It's your turn, Hillary. To refresh the tree of liberty.

>Dana Rohrabacher and Chuck Johnson
>Chuck Johnson

The fuck

Bump for Seth Rich

yes the department in charge of hiring and firing for the FBI

bump for seth rich

It's getting late, is anyone else tired? I think I'm going to go to bed. You should too.

Definitely interesting, will be keeping an eye on this to see where it goes. Big if true.

anyone else feeling sleepy?

How soon will I be driving a HMMV around with Mike Pence as my gunner?

Isn't Evergreen the codename for Hillary given by the secret service?

google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/the-fix/wp/2016/07/28/here-are-the-2016-candidates-secret-service-code-names-and-your-own/

Yup

Nothing is going to happen and you retards will pretend you never believed it like July 27th.

Guys, i'm really tired. Aren't you sleepy? This is all a really big nothingburger, and we all need some rest. Can we all just go take a nice, long nap??

I'm sorry, i've got to go rest my weary head, it's bedtime, you should too... goodnight. so sleepy.

evergreen?
is that because she always look sick,
or because she always chasing greenbacks?

Eyelids so heavy right now, can barely

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secret_Service_code_name

Apparently its been her codename since her husband's presidency. Trump is mountaineer.

Ugh ugh ugh... And I came. I win faggots! Until the next non-happening circle jerk, I bid you all goodnight.

super sleepy, user. I'm gonna stretch out, get comfy, and snuggle in under my comforter. My pillow is so soft. My eyes are getting heavy. Sleep tight, gotta get some rest. Besides, I went through all the tic tocs and it's a nothingburger. So sleepy.

Nevermind his son is mountaineer he is Mogul.

Wow, it's fucking nothing

Evergreen is a plant that is always green
Green refers to new in code
Hillary always has some new Issue or Problem. The SS did not like her as she treated them like subhuman filth

>Kittyhawk
She is your GOD, you show some damn respect!

IM SUPER AWAKE GUYS

DONT YOU FEEL AWAKE AND CONSCIOUS?

SUNS COMING UP

If this all comes out I'm gonna crack a bottle of glenfiddich 21.

big if true

Not believing in another happening if this turns out to be BS. Don't let me down Sup Forums

Without linking article

IMOGIN MAYNE SHOCK

He thinks saying the 27th didn't happen will somehow negate investigations and awan habbenings

Cassandra isn't going to not deliver. She's very accurate in her reporting.

THUH MAYNE-STREEM METEOR DON'T EVEN KNOW WUT'S ABOWT TUH HAPPIN

JUST IMAJUN MYE S H A W K WHEN I HURD THUH NOOZE THAT EVUN BEN "FIVE-FUT-NOYNE" SHUHPEERO WUZ TWEETING ABOWT THUH NECKST HAPPUHNING.

Deliver faggots

It's still morning here faggot

holy kek

Late September probably.

He heard the Clinton Foundation Investigation is about to drop a bomb on a shitload of people.

It is Shareblue bot. Ignore it. They put them in threads like this one all the time. Says the same thing over and over in slightly different ways.

I hear mayne street pastrami when he talks.

The guy who quit.

If Hillary is indicted, that'll be the final nail in the coffin I fear. There will be massive riots pushing for Trump's impeachment like never before. These idiots are good at ignoring facts they don't want to hear, unless of course it's that incriminating and even MSM doesn't take her side.

Funny how Shapiro fell for the racist narrative.

>pastrami
how?

>B-BUT TRUMP IS IMPRISONING THE PERSON HE RAN AGAINST IN THE ELECTION!!!!!
no shit faggots, being the president's primary electoral opponent doesn't shield you from the long dick of the law if you fuck up and break it

Let them enter "The Triggering 2.0", truth and justice should be pursued.

He spits the m in media out so hard sometimes it makes a *pa* sounds like P. It sounds weird.

Maybe you should get some rest.. and it will come to you in the morning why they do it. Boy, it's late.

Please. Please be the real deal. I really need some hope now.

It's because she is a reptilian obviously

>coalburning whore
>knowing anything

When the money dries out, so will protestors.

please let everything shatter on eclipse day

What kind of degenerate says 'tick tock' ?

Mueller's probe has found nothing & they know

This is why they have gone all in on the Nazi thing, they are sadly 2 steps ahead

But this will still be a good blow to them none the less

((Mike Levine))

lmfao gtfo OP you,sir, are a faggot.

When the war starts and European nationalists travel to help American patriots where should they go?

MidWest - high white pop but obviously the troglodyte strongholds of Chiraq and Detroit, these need containment.

Texas - despite large blue pop this state should be solid red within a few weeks, major military bases, nuclear facilities and the Mexican Border.

Ohio/Pennsylvania as they will be metropolitan strongholds for us to prepare assaults on the North East.

As for Cali, I see no reason why we can't starve them into submission.

>It's a witch hunt for political purposes
>Those dumb republicans just won't let it go, they're trying to distract us from trump's collusion

Good question. If the air fields aren't running, ship is the only way. Some conservative friendly ports in Virginia. Containing DC and most of Northern VA will be important.

>No way out but through the jew

No jews, just right

and they can't accuse trump of a witch hunt after pursuing a nonsense Russia story for the past year. (they probably still will considering how lacking in self awareness the left is)

Stop shitments of bottled water going to Cali and you win

This is like the e-celeb version of some Sup Forums autist making up a date that something is *definitely* going to happen on and then everyone repeating it. When was the last one? July 24th? I've never even heard of Cassandra Fairbanks.

Why isn't the FBI story bigger or even posted in the thread?

archive.is/vnGZ2

youtu.be/rOXaPE6gklI