283F1BC6D9E86D3

divide it in groups of 6

283F1B and C6D9E8 and 6D3

add the 3 hex numbers

283F1B+C6D9E8 = ef1903
ef1903 + 6D3 = ef1fd6

This is the hex code of a number

#EF1FD6

What color is this? Pink, aka light purple.

Pic related

Scary shit op. Stay safe everyone...

Mother of god OP. You spoopy as fuck

Starve meme flag posters of (You)s.

bump

>pink aka light purple

debatable and a bit of a stretch but the rest seems reasonable

It was all an intuition i had. First hypothesis I tested
Fuck off shariablue

Unironically the single most retarded thing anyone has ever done ever. Congrats. I say this as someone who believes in a Hollow earth and draco influence in our elite class. Good fucking night

Fuging spooopy

Samefag

Guys have nothing better to do literally? Than fucking edge yourselves to hannity tweets? and try and start a new pizzagate off it? fucking cringe evan. fucking sad rick

This thread isn't politics

Holy shit OP.

You forgot to take your meds tonight.

Yesit is.hannity and trump are political figures. Every event and concept in OP is political too
I have never taken any meds

alot of jews itt

Caralho mano, viajou nessa hein tio

English only
And see for more

purple is the color of hurtfull magic...wtf are they actually making this a massive sacrifice?

if he wanted to mean purple, would he have use a color that looks more like purple?

Red and Blue make Purple

Ordo ab Chao?

>do they WANT to destabilize the country
yes.
haha, fuck you

Autism ladies and gentlemen.

and RED WHITE BLUE make LIGHT PURPLE to be more precise

This is purple
Open it on paint and see its spectrum, make it darker, then compare it to pink's spectrum

Elaborate

mixing the pigments red, blue and white creates a color that is light purple. (as in REAL pigments, not paint.exe)

On the ordo part

The fuck is this random garbage
>sage

It may just be the right hypothesis. America certainly seems to be heading that way from what I understand.

It's magenta, not pink.

Congratulations OP, this is the deepest level autismo faggotry I have ever seen on 4Fags, in fact ever seen, ever.

>English only
>from Brazil
>sage

yes
like joachim and boaz (severity and mercy) or black and white, the whole point of blue and red being secret society colors is they are another representation of duality, or keeping/commanding order through separation of these colors. purple, which also signifies royalty, represents the god-like power of the chaos created when the duality is joined. it's why they're kept separate, so that all hell doesn't break loose (at least until the right moment, if you're one of these satanist fucks). a few years ago, red and blue were heavily applied to mainstream art and music. we will probably start seeing lots of purple soon, if we haven't begun seeing it already

btw, news presenters have dressing in code been for ages to signal info in plain sight. check ties and dresses

Are you retaarded? Fucking huemonkey.

Ignore the other people. Good shit OP

Bump

No chance. Sean Hannity is a low iq brute moron. No fucking chance dude. He's on our side I guess but I can tell he is a fucking dumbass

bump. def onto something, OP

Samefag
This is an englis language board
Nor an argument
What do I win, shareblue?

Nice Schizophrenia

Who wears purple anything? It's Imperialist.

This image made me sleepy

Anyone else sleepy? Go to bed guys, its late, dont you want to sleep?

Where does this come from?

why did it take them so long to release the name of the victim? today was the first time I saw her full name in the news.

I think they were trying to figure out how to work it into the purple revolution narrative. they figured they could signal by asking everyone to wear purple to the funeral.

Woah.. 21st of August coming up, and then 23rd of september

>what are proxies?

So?

Strange how all the Leaves, Mexican intellectuals and Poos disappeared overnight, since we had meme flags!

>being this paranoid
He's huehue.

How can that even be?

Sorry why is it purple???

Like why are those articles outlined in purple?
I understand that #EF1FD6 is purple, but why are those articles purple? Thx.

>makes these batshit insane schizophrenic connections and numerological "decypherings" to connect sean hannity's tweet to the color purple

>doesn't know about the total solar eclipse that will cut through the US and the celestial event with the constellations

total mental illness, you make nonsense connections with things that don't matter, and ignore important signs and wonders

Hands up all those on here who are legit colour blind?

>HU

>when slide threads are this strong
>Brazil
>nor
>sage

I dunno why purple was the color theg chose for the US, juat like I dunno why theybchose orange, saffron, green, etc for other countries. But as another user pointed out in the thread I linked above, it seems to be their color of choice

or maybe he's an old man with brain worms and you're a pathetic loser writing fan fiction for reality

I'm sure that in 6 months when none of this shit happens you will have come up with a very good reason

It's not even the same color of purple or anywhere near it as in any of those photos. Brazil has a case of the schiz

So, it's not purple but since we need it to be purple then we'll pretend it's purple.
Autism conspiracy confirmed.

I didn't say 6 months. They've been working for years but still have time.

The pattern for action in color revolutions is that shtf after an election, so maybe they've already started this year and will try to end it before june 2018 or this is a trial balloon for 2018 or 2020 since the US is more complicated to subvert than other countries in the list

I really wanna know the Code behind it. In other words Clinton and the media know already that she´ll get fucked?

Are you sure guys? I think that she might go down the last, and maybe some other Dominos start falling. However I am happy that the Domino falling has begun. The chain reaction will be beautiful!

It is And ut isn't a conspiracy be Hannity. He probably found out about it and knows its too dangerous (at least dor his job, right now) for him to say it directly

years of research. these people are just masons. they follow masonic code, which can be found pretty easily. I've been fascinated by this stuff since 2012, these fucks run the place, and have for a long time. you can learn to read their language if you know what you're looking for. I could point you in the right directions, but it's literally everywhere now. just search for it, my man.
key terms:
Joachim & Boaz
Duality in Freemasonry
Solomon's Temple
Hegelian Dialectic/ Problem-Reaction-Solution
"as above, so below"
masonic symbols/ color codes
luciferian symbols/ color codes
illuminati color coding in the news

One user on the other thread suggested it is related to the work "The Color Purple" about a black woman, racism and shit, which would imply the american revolution would exploit racial grievances, race-baiting and racial issues and division

Its a famous book iirc

Bump

I think (((they))) already know which one of them is going to be taken down first. Lynch, Rice Brennan, Hillary must be on that list.

Take off the head and the body dies.

what a fucking retard OP is

of course if you cut random numbers/letters by 6 it gives you a color, this isn't as simple to make a hidden message, you must do it in reverse to create it, and clearly this is such a useless use of hannity's time, even Shapiro clearly stated that Hillary was in troubles, no need to make it secret

And your color isn't "clear purple" faggot, this is called fuchsia

DONT LET THIS SLIDE REEEEEEEEEEEEE

that's some fucking autism you got there bucko

go back to /r/conspiracy

>I have never taken any meds
Maybe you should start

Thanks germanon
Learn whag these words mean

Welcome ancap user. However small goverment is still better than no goverment :P

Wtf are you talking about?
Trump said her name on Monday, and the officials said it sunday

bumping for vigilance against a domineering global elite that makes progress impossible, and for sport

I should get in touch with Sean. It's so obvious, the left WANTS the civil war because it's the perfect pretense to enact martial law, dissolve the second amendment, and confiscate all guns.

It's also probably some big blood sacrifice to moloch.

missed it I guess, didn't see it plastered everywhere like Reality Winner or James Damore

Bump this thread too:

Someone else bump too, please. Thx.

Guess it´s more important to bump a BLACKED thread now haha. Seriously that´s why less and less Insiders come here....

He can see it too. He knows how this works

Dont' get suicided OP
good call to hide behind retarded Ancap flag
they'll have a hard time tracking you among all those pedophiles and idiots.

bumping again

Haha I didn´t even notice the trips. Thanks KEK

Rutheless self check since burgers rather sleep than see the entire corrupt establishment going down.

bump

Bump

>55333

Good to know that some are already awake. i know that this is a time where many burgers still sleep, however European countries could try to bump and contribute to these threads too.

Thx 4 bumping anyways :)

Digits and Podesta will go down first

5:20 AM on the east coast you have a few hours before America wakes up. Fuck the slide. The bump is real

Wtf user this is so fucking autistic. What if hannity was just typing retarded? Wtf man

>Double checkered.

Yup that´s why I´m thankful for every bump, especially from burgers ;)

>RLEDTPTTCBS
this could also be decrypting key for his next messages

>inb4 the vans come
bump