Can someone suggest me some white nationalists books. I really wanna know their side

Can someone suggest me some white nationalists books. I really wanna know their side.

How the Nazis lost WWII and how the Confederacy lost the Civil War.

Mein Kampf

Does good always triumph?

The turner diaries.

clearly not the nazis lost

Literally any book on American sociology or history written around the turn of the 20th century, including anything by Teddy Roosevelt.

Finding out that "far-right racism" was the mainstream thought of the most prominent and respected men in the country is just another redpill.

>ctrl + F Culture of Critique
>ZERO responses
nu/pol/ is a major problem. Jesus Christ guys.

Read Culture of Critique, the whole series. You'll get a real good handle on the Jew thing.

>suggest white related stuff
>pause here user
you must first understand white people user, we are the race that created the world, when we're gone the brown hoards and slopes will tell tales around campfires about the time when magic existed and white gods roamed the realm

oh i just saw the thread extend down, didn't realize there were only 6 posts. Still, it should've been mentioned by now

Nah they are winning elsewhere

Check out My Awakening By David Duke.. available in audio

Keep in mind when it was written

He's not super relevant to modern Alt-Right stuff... but it's fascinating to find out that he was... basically correct about everything, way ahead of everyone else, and totally demonized for it

Burgers cuckposting. What's new?

Freidrich Nietzsche and Julius Evola for starters.

David duke then.

Watch the greatest story never told on youtube.

An unusual one

>Roosevelt was a white nationalist

this is what Sup Forums actually believes

Jewish Supremecism - David Duke

if you only read one, read this

also, Culture of Critique - Kevin McDonald

if you only read two ...

almost anything by Julius Evola.