Why haven't you taken the Latina pill yet, user?

Why haven't you taken the Latina pill yet, user?

Those chicks are nasty. Plus I'm not Catholic.

I've already got enough Indian blood in me

Not into taco niggers

Have you seen the average latina?

something odd about their faces

they look argentinan also they look like guys if you look closer... guys with long hair.

>Not wanting to bang any hot woman regardless of race
This always seems somewhat weird to me.

Latinas are at their best from ages 9-12 otherwise, stay away.
>californian mexican blood

Because hot Latina are so rare it isn't worth the 20 fat brown ugly democrat cunts in your country to get 1 cute one.

White American posts always best posts.

Hispanic people are stupid. They have low IQs. They have vast resources where they live, but instead of being like America, they live in squalor and have corrupt governments.

You can tell they're fucking stupid by looking at their heads. Most Hispanic people have tiny foreheads. Like, I've seen some motherfuckers where their forehead is literally like an inch big.

You can't tell me they got a big brain in there.

Breed with a Hispanic person if you don't care about intelligence, otherwise choose a White or Asian.

I think the ratio of hot women to non hot woman is higher than you think over all women.

See this fuckin' beaner? Notice how tiny his forehead is? It's because he has a small brain.

He probably couldn't tell you what 8 times 3 is.

I would literally choose to breed with a White, Asian, or Black woman over a dumb ass beaner.

They are the lowest of the low.

i live in a town filled with mexicans and the girls are nothing like that

>Doesn't have the P H E N O T Y P E
Must suck being a beaner.

I've noticed that hispanics, especially Mexicans, are very stupid and lacking in ambition. They don't have the drive or the brains to do anything really great.

They also seem extremely comfortable living in squalor. Kind of like cockroaches or some kind of parasite.

They get fat right after they get the ring. And that's before pregnancies.

She's not white

His hair is combed over his forehead you stupid fuck

That looks arab to me.

kek, just typed "average latina women" and "average white women" in cuckcuckgo.

No wonder the white race is finished.

Spics are pretty dumb, but they are the most sexual race. They only think about breeding, which is probably why they haven't achieved anything notable.

Because Latina women will stab you in your sleep. They're fucking psychotic. There's something seriously wrong with the psyche of Latin women. Try dating one. I dare you.