top fucking kek. this shit is lit.

dillon literally pisses on the floor to protest the nazis

youtube.com/watch?v=EeOkNv6Fmu0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RDKitBAkzYY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

these have to be the best tits in antifa

Quick question
Say these people get what they want, they know 99% of their organization is first on the chopping block right?

BABY WANT MILKY

>Big Guns Kumbi

Infantilism is disgusting. Take that shit somewhere else.

Are these paper targets what you refer to as "soldiers?" Lol

Useful idiots by definition are idiots, so probably think they'll be part of the ruling class.

THOSE BASTARDS THEY STOLLE MY DI L L ON S

little girls acting tough.. love it

> phillip defranco

So this is a troll account, right?

>being this new

Is that a bunk bed in the background?

Sorry, I'm not a weaponised autism anthropologist, so I haven't been able to figure out the difference between legit autism and satirical autism.

He's cute :3

Holy fuck. I forgot about BG Kumbi.

>he has never masturbated to Pupinias ASMR videos
Why are you even here?

I swear the 2k views on all of Boston Antifa's vids are you faggots. Stop feeding the trolls.

So you're an autism expert is what you're trying to say.

Those are not antifas. Real ones are drug addicts and criminals. I know all to well for having fought them in the street in Europe.

Those are well-educated kids LARPing as commies.

The only real foot soldiers the Left and the kikes have in US are the negroes, when they manage to make them quit their ghettos, which is rare. Only when you promise them they can loot do they accept to show up.

Baby made a soiled diapy...want mama come clean me up

You are aware that Boston Antifa are /us/ just making fun of Anifa, right? May not be the funniest shit in the world, but let them have their subversive fun.

The only gay shit is it is a promotional tool for Rebel media, but it's kind of all we got on the Jewtube now that Murdoch Murdoch is gone.

ching, antifa purposely targets educational institutions, taking advantage of academic freedom to radicalize the minds of the youth. ghetto gangster nigs and rednecks are less likely to be recruited because they have plenty of problems to face like poverty so they are too occupied to give a shit about ideologies. while middle class kids are privileged and living a good life with no problems except for identity crisis. which makes them prone to brainwashing due to their unsuspecting and easily malleable minds.

This is clearly satire

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS QUEEN SLAY

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Yeah, she has some pretty great tits.
Also, Boston Antifa is satire, newfags. They're a bunch of /ourguys/.
One of hottest bits was where she literally refers to her tits as "milkers":
youtube.com/watch?v=RDKitBAkzYY

>almost 2:1 dislike ratio
>people actually fall for this

>boogie291488

lmao

you're a fucking moron

MOMMY MILKIES

My Lord Dillon hath spoken! We shall pee on the Trumpists.