Hey Sup Forums, how's your autistic race war coming? Making any progress?

Hey Sup Forums, how's your autistic race war coming? Making any progress?

Culture war, and yes, we've made the Marxists look stupid and the media look corrupt. The next step is against the postmodernists but I'm stuck, how does one defeat an art movement that deliberately ignores anything better? We've never had a willfully bad art movement before, lazy, sure, that's pre-medieval music, but never deliberately trying to be shit.

You reallize the entire world considers you pathetic invalids who are unworthy of breeding with outside of the several thousand of you who validate yourselves in this autistic echo chamber, right?

You don't. That's why this is all just a giant meme fueled by a bunch of sad losers on an Internet forum.

>we've made the Marxists look stupid and the media look corrupt.
Everyone I know on faceberg disagrees, they used to be right leaning and now they are ready to vote a Bernie tier cuck in.

Le big language laughing nigger i'm so smart

Quite a rebuttal you got there m8

I hope they're giving you more than the average 1 cent per shill post these days.

The world doesn't realize that I enjoy Trump destabilizing the shit out of America and the world

Hmm it couldn't be because of the alt-right's autistic over the top antics during these past couple of years, making everyone want to distance themselves from anything right leaning, could it?

Why do you hope I'm making more than that? You a commie cuck?

Pretty edgy m8. You should start a blog :^)

This is my new game once a week: how many autistic edgelords on Sup Forums can I trigger? So far it's been a lot.

Bshahahha. Im sure people love the left after countless murders, vandalizations and attacks and the praise of mass immigration and subsequent mass gang rape, child pedophile rings, huma trafficing, bombings, stabbings, shootings and acid attacks.

Now go back to your bubble at reddit

nothing edgy about wanting the collapse of the American led New World Order via orange retard I imagine most of the planet feels the same way

Bruh I don't even like the left or go on reddit. The autistic hypocrisy on Sup Forums is just so easy to trigger I like coming on here. And it seems to have worked.

The fact that you can post your opinion like that and not be banned destroyed your echo chamber argument, feel free to make a liberal general, or post in the commie ones we have everyday.

Reminder that if I posted anything pro trump on r/politics I would face a ban just because I don't follow the cesspit.

I agree leaf. Keep it real.

SALTY
A
L
T
Y

If I were salty, I'd resort to ad hominems and attack his character.

This.

comeon u can do better cletus

just strawmen for you then, I guess.

Just because I don't get banned doesn't mean a literal Internet forum where a bunch of like minded people congregate to share their autism isn't an echo chamber.

as opposed to a figurative internet forum?

>be twospirit, homosexual, african american disabled female identifying racially as asian
>be angry about donald trump election
>hear about the "hacker named Sup Forums" and learn that it's full of nazis and racists
>become lefty to defeat nazis BAMN
>discover leftypol and embrace the virtue of communism and leninism
>tell leftypol that I'm going in for the big raid
>open up facebook account
>download meme off of anti-trump account
>open up incognito
>turn off lights
>be undercover and behind enemy lines
>can't mess up now and fail to bring justice to all the defenseless normies of the world
>create thread and post epic fuck trump meme
>caption "NAZIS BTFO THE LEFT CAN MEME"
>post and quickly wipe my computer with a magnet
>mission success
>retreat to leftypol to tell of my heroic mission

strange a couple thousand peopl and military pages on my facebook seem to disagree but they are just Nazi's right? Just like those all those people who thought trump didnt have a chance?...hahahahahahahahahahahaha

I used literal to emphasize how obvious all Internet forums are echo chambers and how easily they become such.

We have commies and nazbols posting in every thread. The commie gernerals are in the catalog everyday. Most OPs consist of DRUMPF BTFO. Where do you get that this a right wing only board?

well you used it wrongly

I think you need to leave the basmemt m8, that post made very little sense

Yea because lefty betas really get the girls going...

If that's your argument you should understand feminists love to be defiled by right wing dick.

w...w...w....we're winning. Anything else is fake news.

lol ok sorry

Whose we? I just came here to make fun of you faggots.

Sup Forums isn't going to be able to handle the flood of normalfags if anything else happens.

i don't want an apology from you I want it from him

>be leftypol
>tell someone else to leave their basement
You must be drawing from experience aren't you

yeahhhh I made my sick burn and back to neogaf to spread my legend

I'm pretty lefty on the spectrum I've fucked a fair amount of women.

I've never lived in a house with a basement and I live with my 8/10 wife.

>Hey Sup Forums, how's your autistic race war coming? Making any progress?

my car was slowed slightly by some speed bumps

That was me you autist and I was being ironic.

*waifu

so was I and you fell for my trap ruse

well played

She's real I swear

thats what they all say but ill give you the benefit of the doubt

>implying that most of the military aren't people who barely finished high school
>implying the leaders of the military don't hate trump
>implying i should value the opinions of moronic chads with guns
this gotta be b8

Get with the program, it's already over. Sup Forums is mainstream and you fags are still here. This Ship has Sank, get a New Boat.....

Kek

same, i've never actually lived in a house with a basement because we don't have those on the west coast. actually i live in a shitty apartment with my girlfriend.

Sup Forums was doing surprisingly well until the last week, but then the autists came out in full display in the media, and as the kids are saying recently, put out some very bad "optics". Isn't helping with all of the public online comments defending a murderer and trying to blame it on everything except the guy who did it.

It's not over or whatever, but they're seriously going to have to curb their image and their message if they don't want to be utterly dismissed by anyone that isn't already a far right Sup Forums drone.

I don't see how that's going to happen. This whole movement was built by edgelord autists.

>This whole movement was built by edgelord autists
why do you think they relate to trump so much, he's basically an edgelord autist, except he's too retarded to be ironic about it, he actually buys into his own bullshit.