Tfw know there's a 90% chance of an upcoming civil war

>tfw know there's a 90% chance of an upcoming civil war
>tfw not allowed to fight on the side I want to because Sup Forums sez I'm not allowed to be right-wing/conservative because of my race (nonwhite, not blk or azn)
>tfw just want to defend my home and my family, earn an honest living, own some land, and work on cars + motorcycles
>but [Current Year] is forcing me to arm up and train to fight in a civil war that, I don't even know whose side i'm going to be allowed to fight on yet

>>tfw know there's a 90% chance of an upcoming civil war
Some hooligans having fights in towns isn't the start of a civil war.

Not when the (""alt""-)right wants to literally ethnically cleanse me and everyone who looks like me/is my race

Not when the left (antifa) wants to literally genocide everyone who is male

>can't be right wing because race
No one is saying that, you fuckwit.
Even niggers are allowed to be natsoc if they keep to their own kind in their own country.
Find your race and fight with them to secure your own sovereign nation, or simply return to your ancestral homeland.

So I have to "go back" even though my direct ancestors were involved in /colonizing/ the geographic area I live in? There's literal historical government documents with my family's surname signed on it/them

So "we wuz [x]" is only permissible if you're white?

You don't get it do you? They're just hooligans going out and fighting each other. There is no actual chance of succeeding or an actual revolution.

When Antifa rolls out in Europe and trashes a city no one goes around claiming there is going to be a civil war.

If you're that conflicted, just run up to Canada when the heavy shit starts. Canada LOVES refugees and has free healthcare/welfare/etc.

Bring several coats.

>virgins on Sup Forums whowerent going to fight anyways and represent less than 5% of the right wing movement say I can't join therefore I can't join
When the war comes, the major Liberty army will take out the Nazis first, then finish off the commies. Even most right wingers see the Nazis as a bigger threat.
>t. Spic

>civil war coming
>live in a blue state
>in northern chicago
>across a highway from the spic neighborhood
I hope all these Russians everywhere are actually double agents

americans should be banned from pol, these threads are getting fucking ridiciolous.

20 threads on page 1 on the same motherfucking subject, fucking TWITTER FEEDS.

just fuck off with your cancer.

>They're just hooligans going out and fighting eachother
And attaining media attention while subverting local/state governments in the process.

I don't want "free healthcare/welfare/etc.". My shitty $10/hr call center job gives me healthcare and as long as I keep being a good little Customer Service cuck I still get that.

But there's plenty of anti-nonwhite whites who are embedded in the federal government, army/military, and law enforcement.

That's what Mike Enoch and Richard Spencer and Dr. William Hyde Pierce told me anyways

>t. guess the race, mi carnal

I gave you two options, retard.
Stay and fight to form your own sovereign nation, if your people are strong enough and have the will to.
The problem with we wuzzing is when niggers weren't actually kings at all, they manage to steal history that isn't theirs.
Heritage matters and should be respected, as long as it's actually yours.

Sorry that our country is more relevant than yours

what race are you?

I'm not black but I would be willing to attempt to start a sovereign nation in the desert since I'm a Dune fanboy and (most) huwhites can't stand/survive the desert. I'm assuming you aussies are the exception.

The most hated one ATM. Guess.
>hint: not jew or black

yeah, crawl back to the shithole your subhuman genetic trash parents got shat out from, and make an honest living there
the multi-culture experiment is over, "your" culture and your people are objectively shit
fuck off

My parents were born in the USA and so were my grandparents and my great-grandparents :^)

>And attaining media attention while subverting local/state governments in the process.
Are you implying a brawl in the streets wouldn't be noteworthy for the media or government?

stop LARPing you kike

>But there's plenty of anti-nonwhite whites who are embedded in the federal government, army/military, and law enforcement.
Only in the army and that is just a few degenerate Neo Nazi gangs. I would guess that these gangs represent less than 1% of active duty people. Minorities are over represented in the military. Cops and soldiers are colorblind for the most part unless it's a haji or a dindu jaywalking.

The most hated one at the moment is white. You're fine cracka

Why are you afraid of 2 extremist larping clubs, which have literally less members than for example the furry fandom?

There wont be a civil war.
The only people with the balls to fight in a civil war, are the non-extreme majority.

All the ALT-RIIITE and antifaggots are capable of, is pathetic attempts of terrorism.

taco?

Well if this civil war is anything like the last one youre either going to be trapped behind enemy lines carrying shit for people or youre going to be given a weapon and pointed in a direction. Luckily thats a position thats OJT

This notion of choosing a side at your leisure or becoming a teeshirt ninja with your buddies is just not gonna happen.

Only other option is innawoods.

>>tfw know there's a 90% chance of an upcoming civil war

Fuck
Off
Soros

you can fight for whoever you like, just leave the country afterwards or dont breed

that's neat, because I swear I just read a thread where some insecure spiclet posted some insecure bullshit related to not "belonging" to a specific group, so despite however the fuck many generations you've spent in the white man's world, you still feel like a foreigner because you KNOW you're subhuman
it's fine, just that if you don't want to end up hanging from a lamppost, you should probably fuck off back to SpicTown (and get cartel'd lmao)

>I don't want "free healthcare/welfare/etc."
>I'm the one spic that works hard and wants to live in a nice, safe, prosperous, white country

It's the japan problem. If white guys move to japan because they appreciate the national unity and monoculturalism, they're by default destroying it by moving there.

Well when those gaycunts get the POTUS and the governor (of the respective state that shit took place in) to go on all the major MSM outlets and comment on that shit, it's gratifying for both sides of "hooligans".

They're gonna keep at it, and you can't disagree with that. Antifa is going to keep bussing cunts all over the country and wealthy/well-to-do alt-right LARPers are going to travel wherever they want.

Not LARPing, you gaycunt. I'm about as brown as a well-cooked chicken tendie.

>Cops and soldiers are colorblind for the most part
For some reason I still doubt that. There's counties/cities like mine that are so desperate for cops that they'll accept anyone, including cunts with a chip on their shoulder against any race.

>The most hated one at the moment is white.
Wrong, but ok. Nobody's out there saying "white people are rapists and murderers and drug dealers so we need to euthanize/sterilize them from the gene pool". Also inb4 the "white suicide" argument, because it's more like "white genocide" if anything, and I can elaborate if you wish.

I'm not a shill just because I can see the writing on the wall.

Ok so you proved me right

mhm, I just want to help you with your AT&T cellphone service and maybe sell you some Directv, senor

Go for it.
Better to have random little racial states than a multiracial hellhole where everything is a compromise.
The harshest desert areas remain mostly uninhabited by Aussies, but indigenous tribes still roam around in them. Those tribes have managed to mostly stay pure and reject harmful substances that most other aboriginals have succumbed to.

No. seriously.

FUCK
OFF
SOROS

Ok, we're still gonna get rid of you if we win. Letfy rule will make you wish you were dead. Just evacuate if you don't wanna get involved, neither side wants you.

Jesus fuckign christ.

So long as you aren't Jewish or Black, NatSoc doesn't care if you fight for us.

And if you are Jewish / Black, you're gonna get shipped to Israel / Liberia. Very, very simple.

leaf?

Read up on the Weimar Republic

Ok but my cousin literally works side-by-side with Trump (he's Secret Service). So he should GTFO and quit his job too, because of his race/skintone?

>implying I'm a shill because I can see the writing on the wall
Nah. Also filtered

>Lefty rule will make you wish you were dead
The left isn't actively calling for my death/genocide simply because of things I can't control...unlike the """""""""alt-right"""""""""

The replies I received ITT say otherwise

>Well when those gaycunts get the POTUS and the governor (of the respective state that shit took place in) to go on all the major MSM outlets and comment on that shit, it's gratifying for both sides of "hooligans".
If the KKK didn't come worming out of the woodwork I bet you it would not have had the same level of media coverage it has had.

>90% chance of civil war
No there's not
>caring about what Sup Forums says
Why?
>just want to defend my home and my family
From what? Just live your life. You're not under attack.

I honestly feel bad for people who take this board seriously. It's fun to lurk but once you go down that rabbit hole and start taking "MUH REDPILL", it fucks with your head.

What is this whiny shit? You're just a taco? Most of us already think spics will fight with whites if it comes down to dealing with niggers and communists.

If there's a civil war in modern america there's going to be way more than 2 sides.

The Weimar Republic is not at all comparable to the US, that is a retarded comparison.

But Sup Forums told me that the KKK is a FBI psyop honeypot and that the people who "came out of the woodwork" were grassroots-tier huhwhites who genuinely were marching for nonwhite genocide and RAHOWA

>inb4 the "Sup Forums is not one person" meemay

Because Sup Forums was able to get trump elected so how the fuck should I NOT take Sup Forums seriously

>Most of us
Source? As far as I can tell, most of the power that the ("""alt"""-)right has right now is due to Trump being elected based off of the massive surge of anti-spic (illegal or otherwise) sentiment in the US

That's why I said either way you lose. Just get the fuck out before things really go to shit in a few years. Fascists aren't gonna invade below the border unless Mexico attacks us. I don't want to genocide anybody except Jews, but everybody else still has to go. Why is this so hard to accept? The pragmatic choice is obvious for you.

>fight for us

Not with us. Shows the true coward mentality.

No cleansing, we just want a white homeland. No deporations, just take existing white states and form a new white homeland (Northwest, Midwest, and parts of New England).

>But Sup Forums told me that the KKK is a FBI psyop honeypot and that the people who "came out of the woodwork" were grassroots-tier huhwhites who genuinely were marching for nonwhite genocide and RAHOWA
It doesn't matter who they were, the KKK are supposedly big shit for an organisation that doesn't matter.

So I have to abandon the land my ancestors colonized and wrested from native/Mexican control simply because of your whims and demands?

That doesn't sound very "volkish", brah

Well maybe some country bumpkin towns have racist cops but what you need to understand is that literally half of the entire right wing would have to be white nationalist for the right wing army to be WN. This is impossible. Let's just look at the numbers. Of the people I. The US, around 60% are white. That's 40% of support out the window. Of that 60%, about 60% are Republican so that puts us at 36% potential. Of that 36%, about 40% are female. Now we have 14% of the population because there are pretty much no fem WN. Of the 14% potential, less than 5-10% are WN. Now we have at best 2% of the population potential. Trust me when I say this, basically no one outside this board is a real WN. It's a boogie man that the left uses.

>Because Sup Forums was able to get trump elected
No... no it didn't. If you honestly believe a few tinfoils got Trump elected, you are delusional.

>Hillary had a failed campaign
>Hillary didn't visit a lot of the midwest and relied solely on liberals in CA/NY
>She was a massively unpopular candidate with flyover states
>Her entire news coverage was nothing but scandals and corruption
>The FBI was investigating her twice

The DNC fucked the DNC. Trump won due to a massive fuck up by the DNC and picking the worst possible candidate they could've picked.

Trump also won because politicians are massively unpopular. No one likes them. They thought an outsider and a businessman would be different and was someone they could trust.

The tinfoils here posting Pepe memes and shitposting 24/7 didn't get him elected. Go outside.

Ok but they weren't the ones who made the Cville protest into a whole media-sensationalized rigamarole, that was the ("""alt"""-)right and Sup Forumsacks

Ok but how many of those WNs are in positions of power/influence? that's the fly in the ointment w/r/t your argument isn't it

Just illegals. Illegals are used to lower wages and screw people over. Since you ancestors going back for generations are American, you're fine.

Aside from that, whatever happened to all of those people who kept talking up 'based mexibros' during the election?

The Soros & jew slander points are getting stale.... can you make an argument?

ah. ok the easy thing for you to do would simply identify as an American.

some of the coolest dudes I knew in texas identified as Americans.

the worst identified as mexicans, and dressed the beaner part.

whe

Sup Forums is full of counterintelpro shills and trolls
this is probably a fucking troll thread so sage
BUT if you are real, and you get along with right-wingers in real life, then fuck Sup Forums support whoever you want and good luck to ya

Whenever I go outside I see/hear people talking shit about anyone who isn't white. And I live in a city/county that's roughly 80% nonwhite.

Try another avenue of counter-argument.

>Ok but they weren't the ones who made the Cville protest into a whole media-sensationalized rigamarole, that was the ("""alt"""-)right and Sup Forumsacks
Are you not getting it? The KKK being there is what attracted the media attention, the name alone brings a certain influence. I've seen the exact same thing happen here in my own country.

Why would you even want to join the side thats going lose?

Make sure to have a bucket of lube at home, that should at least lessen the pain from getting assraped by Juan.

If you aren't white, your ancestors didn't colonize shit.

ok, this is just some larping faggot.

Pretty much. Do you have the strength to stop us? No. You're an individual member of an inferior race that has the lucky fortune of seeing the writing on the wall. Make the pragmatic choice. Or, if you think your people can hold onto spic-populated areas in the southern US, then go ahead and try I suppose. I hate you guys but I would much prefer to just put you all over the border and forget anything exists south of Texas.

>Whenever I go outside I see/hear people talking shit about anyone who isn't white
Lol no you don't. Again, you spend too much time here and actually believe the anti-white narrative. That isn't happening. I frequently socialize in the nightlife around campus here and downtown. It's a very small minority of people who actually push that Tumblr "ALL WHITE MALES ARE EVIL" agenda.

I think that when it comes to the civil war, the alt-right will be happy to join with other libertarians. Let's face it, we have so much against us.

Practically zero. Name one. You can't because there are none. You realize that the NSM has like 400 members right? The whole thing is a meme.

sorry bro but only americans are retarded enough to jack off to twitter feeds.

seriously, 1 page, 20 threads about twitter.

what the fuck is wrong with you morons?
did you suddenly become 5 year old girls?

Again, I cannot emphasize enough that this is what happens when you take Sup Forums seriously. It's fun to lurk and all but Jesus OP. Go outside and talk to people. It's not that bad outside your cum filled den.

Shill divide and conquer

>So he should GTFO and quit his job too, because of his race/skintone?
>I want to live in a white country
>I absolutely don't want to move to a brown country
>I have not and will never do anything to keep this country white
>I know for a fact every brown person that comes in today is a DEM voter/criminal
>what should I do?
Solve the mystery, colombo.

>Aside from that, whatever happened to all of those people who kept talking up 'based mexibros' during the election?
They probably got killed by ("""alt"""-)right wing people who had a problem with their didactic. Junkie break-in, "botched robbery" (seth rich), etc.

My direct ancestors literally have their signature on the state constitution for the state which I live in. Just because they ain't white doesn't mean they didn't contribute to the colonization/settling of the geographic area I live in.

>I reiterate: "we wuz-ing" is ok if you're huhwhite, apparently

Nah, also filtered

My cousin is in the Secret Service and I know a couple of people who are the same race as me who are current active-duty Navy SEALs and .mil

Yeah I'd rather go down fighting than on my knees because I'm not genetically hardwired to be a cuckold

Yeah nah brah I work at a call center in an 80% nonwhite city/county and I still see/hear people down-talking nonwhites. You're absorbing this victim complex that you've learned on Sup Forums w/r/t whites

Not an argument. Also, filtered~

Hitler gave people who weren't Aryan three choices.

1.Return to your Ethnic homeland and the state will pay for the cost
2.You join the military
3.You take a tour in Auschwitz

He did nothing wrong.

Oh I thought you meant the threads about the rally lol. Yeah I just skip the twitter threads. They're literally pointless.

It just means you get to wait and pick the winning side.

I'm not allowed to because of my genetics/skintone. I would if I could.

Apparently I'm not allowed to choose the 2nd option because of my genetics/skintone.

Don't be so dishonest.

No one wants to ethnically cleanse you retard, we want a WHITE homeland area free of Jewish / nigger / spic influence and the only way you'll die is by trying to stop us.

>My direct ancestors literally have their signature on the state constitution
State your race, mate.
I quite honestly can't see some 18th century political meeting including nonwhites as actual members.

I work 40h a week and I run a small online business/storefront on the side.

I talk to plenty of people; maybe it's difficult to empathize with someone who isnt the same skintone as you because you're too busy projecting your life situation?

Libertarian/Constitutionalist

Not if one side is actively trying to genocide me

Wasn't making an argument. Just stating a fact.
>Oy vey. Da raysuss wypipo was real in my mind! We all hate minorities. Trust me. Don't actually talk to whites.

>filtered
Why is anyone taking this faggot seriously?

Says who?

>Says who?
Sup Forums.
>in b4 the "pole is not 1 person" meemay

>Yeah nah brah I work at a call center in an 80% nonwhite city/county and I still see/hear people down-talking nonwhites. You're absorbing this victim complex that you've learned on Sup Forums w/r/t whites
Again, no you don't. I guarantee, you spend all day on here and believe every post here that fits your own little narrative. That isn't happening.

What? What am I projecting? You're just a fucking moron. There's really no reasoning with someone who takes Sup Forums seriously.

Good luck to you though in preparing for the civil war that you think is coming.

There will be no Civil War. Emperor Trump will seize complete power and bring order and stability to the galaxy.

We will have the equivalent of foreign legions, don't worry.

i mean the rally, too.

why the fuck is this shit everywhere.

a bunch of american naziboo-boo retards waved swastikas around, oh cry me a river, this shit is not worth 1 thread a day, but some reason its been hot shit for the past week.

i guess this only shows the current state of USA, which is mentally poor.

Fucking what.
Untold degeneracy running rampant, identity politics, Antifa and other communist orhanizations in the streets rioting, how is this not exactly Weimar 2.0?

Why wouldn't you be able to join the military?
Plenty of people of all races are in it.
>nazis
Hitler had africans in his army as actual soldiers, not fodder.

I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt tho.

He's probably going to open up the FEMA camps for everyone who isn't huhwhite or AZN, since that's what most of his voter-base wants

I'm a member of the race that you lot want to genocide/ethnically cleanse, though. That's like saying a Muslim Bosnian can join the Catholic Serbian army.

Okay, can we stop giving OP attention now? He's clearly a fucking idiot.

Right do you you remember all the infamous centrist revolutions of the 19th and 20th century? Truly terrifying.

Show me one screen cap.

Imagine Spencer-kin, BLM and Antifa put into FEMA vacation camps. Everybody else would applaud.

As I have said, I am an unironic national socialist and I do not want to genocide you. I want you to move a little south, to be with others like you that accept and love you for who you are, and then put up an impregnable border between us. Maybe once the situation stabilizes we can even help each other, just no direct economic interaction. Why is this so horrible to you? It's a far better offer than you'll get from the communists.

Don't worry, bro. All the protests and riots you're seeing is a representation of a tiny minority of dumb fuck extremists. The overwhelming majority of people, often called the 'silent majority', do not associate themselves with one side or the other. Because of this, civil war is not likely. Open hostilities between left and right extremists are possible, but they will be crushed with equal fervor by the people you don't hear about who will only put up with a limited amount of bullshit. When that happens, you will be more than welcome to join.

go back where you came from, this isnt your fight

>DUDE RAHOWA now LMAO, we'll all get GFs and jobs and guaranteed housing and fulfillment once we genocide everyone who isn't white or azn LMAO
>DUDE OP obviously has to be a spic, why else would someone who isn't huhwhite take to heart all the rhetoric and didactic that the ("""alt"""-)right has been preaching for the past ~1.5years

golly gee gosh, that sure does warm up the 'ol brake fluid

All you have to do is look at the catalog. Or go on archive.4plebs.org/pol/ and search "spic hate thread".

You literally cannot prove me wrong without running counter to your ("""alt"""-)right rhetoric

>to be with others like you that accept and love you for who you are
You sound just like a liberal/"communist"/antifa to be H my fampai

>DUDE I know what's best for you more than you do simply because of what race I perceive you to be LMAO

Those riots wouldn't be flaring up if that sentiment wasn't fermenting and growing amongst the "silent majority". You know it, I know it, everyone knows it.

My race is L I T E R A L L Y more hated than blacks or jews at the moment.

>inb4 some white reads this post as a challenge to play "who's more victimized than who"

So you're black or something?
Just live nicely and side with what you want if something happened.

The enemy is the evil jew, not the basic bitch jew who is not """""""in"""""".
The enemy is the """"""nigger""""", not the family man who puts in mild effort.
The enemy is the sellout white cunts that want white genocide unironically for twitter upvotes, not the curious white person's questions.

etc

If you are still confused you need to stop being dumb/baiting.

>My race is L I T E R A L L Y more hated than blacks or jews at the moment.

What a vivid imagination you have. Maybe you should get out of mom's basement more often.

I literally cannot think of a demographic I would hypothetically turn down if I was convinced you saw the truth just our ways.