Why has he been so silent since the rally? Turning down youtubers who want to interview him on what happened?

Why has he been so silent since the rally? Turning down youtubers who want to interview him on what happened?
This should be his Big Moment yet he's not milking it at all and just being very low key almost hiding. And now he suddenly posted his 23 and me dna results. wtf?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rTfa-9aCTYg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Busy funnelling shekels to Israel

he hasn't been quiet he has been on the right stuff radio and on his own channel

just because he doesn't give interviews and isnt being a retard doesnt mean hes dead

If he was really a state agent he would be using the media coverage rn

idk I know he's smarter than me but Tara MCarthy said she tried to interview him but the response was " he isnt doing interviews for now " and I have to assume others asked as well and he's just not even though the spot light is on him now possibly more than ever and he just uses it to post his 23 and me dna results lel

>And now he suddenly posted his 23 and me dna results
so what did they say? is he 100% pure Bavarian phenotype?

He's like 1% nigger

oh, what a damned shame.

na, he's 0.2% arab and 0.2% native american, rest is north west euro

Let's not forget that those tests always toss in fractions of random bullshit just to make it seem more interesting
In fact, we should take the entire thing with a grain of salt. My test said I'm majority eastern European but I have family records that show that my relatives settled in the Baden region of Germany for thousands of years and none come from slavic nations

one drop rule, user.

sorry.

>I have family records that show that my relatives settled in the Baden region of Germany for thousands of years
what records are those? Rune stones?

.. you're a Slavic untermensch, deal with it.

im jewish and black and pakistani

Well, there's this thing called paper, and there's this other thing called ink. You can use the ink to write words on the paper. Heck, you could even tie up the paper and bind it together with a couple sheets of leather or cardboard and call it a book!
I dunno man...names like Wagner, Lange, Ries, Eckhardt, Schreiber and the like sound pretty fucking German.
I do have 4 female Czech ancestors though, 2 which married Ries, who I mentioned earlier (he had a thing for Czech women I suppose), 1 which married a guy from Bavaria and 1 which married Bussick of Austria. I also have 4 female Polish ancestors from the region which was at the time known as Prussia who all married in to the family.
We are overwhelmingly German however and our roots can be traced back to pre-biblical times in the region of the Persian Empire, though no names are given. The earliest recorded name is Langolin Enderlin of Ettenheim in Freiburg during the very early 1500s. Enderlin is my closest family line.
In the 1940s, Vernetta Enderle married Justin Whiteis from Somerset in England. These are my grandparents.
I am wholly German and English, but good try anyways.

BLACK HEBREW I FUCKING KNEW IT
>Well, there's this thing called paper, and there's this other thing called ink
neither of which were used in ancient Germania, fuck right off. go be a gobnik elsewhere.

I'm saying it's not hard to keep record. People have kept records for thousands of years regardless of the medium. It's really not hard.

He's ashamed of what his publicity LARP resulted in
and rightly so

He hasn't. He uploaded a two-hour long podcast explaining what happened and also held a private press conference to set the record straight.

It wasn't his event.

>People have kept records for thousands of years regardless of the medium
the Romans did, yes, not out ancestors -they had barely any written tradition (runes was it) so anything we know, we know from Roman sources, or from later, Christian sources who compiled the oral traditions of old.

THEN HOW THE FUCK DO WE KNOW ANYTHING NOT ACTIVELY LOGGED BY THE ROMANS EXISTED OR HAPPENED
ANALLY REAM MY ASS WITH A FUCKING PITCHFORK MY DUDE
MOTHER FUCKER NORSK DON'T YOU HAVE A CRIMINAL TO REHABILITATE WITH HUGS AND COOKIES
NORGE WORST
FINLAND BEST

I'LL SUCK YOUR COCK

LET ME GO SURFING ON YOUR ASSHOLE DUDE
WHOA CATCHIN THOSE WAVES
HANG TEN BROSKIS

Denmark. You fucking autist

PEOPLE HAVE BEEN KEEPING RECORDS SINCE THE BEGINNING OF TIME
SHITTING FUCKING DOUBLER ELBOWED DICK DRAGON FUCKING A CAR WITH NUTS FOR TIRES
IT'S AN EASY CONCEPT MY MAN

He's probably too busy eating.

FUCKING WHO CARES, NORGE STILL WORST, DENMARK FULL OF GAYS ON A BOAT TO NORWAY ANYWAYS FUCKING QUEERS
I'M PUMPIN UP MY GARGANTUAN DONG AND I'M DISHIN OUT RAPE TO EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD
I'LL TEAR YOUR PUBES OUT AND SMOKE THEM IN A CIGARETTE

Because he fucks up every time he opens his mouth. He needs to fuck off.

>THEN HOW THE FUCK DO WE KNOW ANYTHING NOT ACTIVELY LOGGED BY THE ROMANS EXISTED OR HAPPENED
oral traditions, existing traditions (like Jul here in the north, Walpurgisnacht down your etc all our pagan traditions that are still alive) and of course rune stones and archaeology.
>ANALLY REAM MY ASS WITH A FUCKING PITCHFORK MY DUDE
that would be kinda gay, my dude.

furthermore I refer to this fine gentleman:

stop that, Varg might be lurking and he'd be very displeased with your rampant faggotry.
>PEOPLE HAVE BEEN KEEPING RECORDS SINCE
no.. they.. did.. not. Has the fucking Aborigines in Straya kept records? The Inuit? No, and neither did we -Germanics. Even the Celts didn't keep fucking records, we'd know shit all about them if it weren't for the Romans.

the Greeks did though, those faggots.

IT'S NOT GAY IF I'M WEARING A CONDOM

COME SUCK MY DICK WITH A CONDOM ON

brah pls..

Look, am I getting my dick sucked or not?
I don't want to have to blow my stinkin hot gooey baby gravy on the semi mummified cat in the corner.

>be natsoc
>1488 get
>it's a post about shooting cum on a dead cat

.. this what we have to work with.

For Fuxsake Richard calm your titties down I am now in control of the Illuminati.

I don't care about your family ties if you do my bidding.

youtube.com/watch?v=rTfa-9aCTYg

i dont know much about richard spencer or his politics but why is his head shaped like this? why is it this egg shape? is it just because of the fashy haircut or is it some kind of genetic disorder?

Wow thanks for this Pepe

aesthetic hairdos

I'm wondering, did he became fat fast, or ia he wearing body armor?

>This should be his Big Moment
Spencer doesn't work like that. Ultimately the less mainstream attention he gets himself, the better. That way the focus is on the more "general" threat.

The Media are more than happy to play along with this. Spencer is kept far away from the front pages and all "discussion" about the incidents he is involved in. That way he has free reign to stir up another incident a few months down the road when the media need another bat to whack Trump with.

his job is done. ya still don't get it do ya idiots.

yeah he is wearing a vest.

>wow, the hacker known as 4 chan found this secret picture of richard spencer !!!
>w-w-wait u mean he is the one that uploaded this picture to this twitter!?