Why hasn't a shoot out happened between antifa and the nazi's?

Other urls found in this thread:

uproxx.com/news/white-supremacist-chris-cantwell-cries-warrant/
youtube.com/watch?v=QAk6szYQ-bM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shot_heard_round_the_world
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're both white.

Throw a couple niggers in there and you have a party.

pussy's and they're afraid too die

Antifa doesn't have guns

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

This faggot is crying now, serves you right.
He is going to Jail.

uproxx.com/news/white-supremacist-chris-cantwell-cries-warrant/

Because whoever fires the first shot loses the propaganda war.

No use yet my boy, not yet.

>uproxx

Look at the video faggot.

I hate it when baldlets shave their head, thinking that they've now solved the problem because we somehow can't tell that they have inferior genetic features. You can still tell that some parts of his head are darker and others are thinner, he's even made it more obvious because the hair growth is now directly and clearly exposed for everyone to see.

The only Sup Forums approved solution to balding is to maintain a highly elaborate combover such as the one that the God Emperor Trump has at all times.

I am not going to that stupid fucking site.

>Antifa doesn't have guns
SAY THAT TO MY FACE NAZI

Anyone know what's with that guys face? It's like he is paralyzed on one side or something

youtube.com/watch?v=QAk6szYQ-bM

Go to youtube then cuck

Actually made me laugh

Awww whats wrong, did your leader cry like a little bitch when he knew the world has consequences.

Hes scared of being "accidentally" murdered and having it covered up since he has weapons on him.

The powers that be and pieces of garbage like you want people like us dead, without anyone knowing because you think this will stop us.

Obviously, has mental problems still does not answer my question why haven't they start shooting each other. You would think by now with all the fucking guns this country had eventually there would be like a wild west style shoot out.

what the fuck is with him why is he smiling like an awkward autist and handling the guns like an excited little kid

Yep. But I'm betting the Left will force us to lose it with a false flag plant.
Exactly the way they did Charlottesville and I'm surprised the hit-and-run wasn't a shooter.

Of course, we could do it first, only requires 1 person to make that sacrifice...

Awwww tsk tsk i though that silly snowflakes have mental issues, but it seems that this little bitch has issues like all white nationalist.

If your going to say stuff like the race war and then cry like a little bitch of dying. You dont deserve to live.

I wish antifa had the balls to fire on a white nationalist rally.

>If your going to say stuff

Implying I am picking a side.

Dying in the field of battle is one thing, being assasinated by cops and having your death brushed under the rug is another.

antifa are universally pro gun control

Maybe dont do shit that will get cops to assassinate you.
Its that easy

>This right here, this my 5 problem solvers I carry everyday
When do we get to see him fight a pack of well armed niggers?

That sounds like something a cop would say, why are you LARPing as a 4chaner?

>Dont do shit corrupt people dont want you to do
Lol shoot me

Had a chance to pick up David Koresh outside the compound while he was taking his morning jog, on the same route he used everyday. Instead, they rolled up and instigated and then decided it was a good idea to disperse CS gas into a fucking building with women and children (regardless of what you thought of their beliefs) and light it up.

Sorry bro but Janet Reno and Clinton fucked up big league.

Is it wrong?
Do shit things win shitty prizes.

No thanks, i follow the law.

obvious fed

>visits a ugandan voodoo consultancy archive
>unironicallt larps

>Instruct your followers to pour gasoline in compound during a police stand off
>Cops have enough of your shit and bust in
>Tear gas the place because you shot at them
>Place catches on fire
>AYO WE DINDU NUFFIN WE WUZ GUD BOIS N SHIEET

taking a knife to a gumfight

>Why hasn't a shoot out happened between antifa and the nazi's?

because when someone finally does start shooting, it's going to be a massacre and you can't just waste such an event on any old college communist retard uprising

>Just conform to the modern society XDDD

And yet you're here on Sup Forums.

>Im just here to laugh at you guys

So..."conforming" is seeking out nonconformists online and disparaging them.

Man, *you* are a fine example of a human being. Bravo, you sure showed us. It must be so brave to conform right? Must be brave to not risk anything and simply take it in the ass. You sure showed us "man".

Source?

In January, an anti-white thug was shot while he was rioting in Seattle, user. This user. probably has it correct. See > Just replace "antifa" with the words anti-white thugs.

Don't have sauce my fellow witch doctor

lol what a fucking pussy. he was acting like he was some Dredd level operator on TRS

crying like a little bitch when shit get's real shows his true colors

Soros hasn't organized one with the CIA yet.
Don't worry, it'll happen eventually. I imagine that their ace in the hole to finish their controlled opposition, the """"alt right"""" for good, so they can symbolically claim victory over an enemy that doesn't even exists.
Think of it like they're renewing their holocaust credit.

>REEEEEEEEE why cant Niggers and Turbans conform to modern society
>Pft conforming to modern society

Also thank you, i try to be a good citizens and if white nationalist get uppity again, i hope they get shot by the police.

>crying like a little bitch when shit get's real shows his true colors

I dont care what happens again, follow the law or get killed.

>did your leader

Sup Forums does not have a leader or is one person. This must be your first day on the job or something. A lot of people like myself just show up to see happenings in the world. Not everyone here cares about some political agenda.

Nothing Wrong with glasses, yo.

Oh really?
I didnt know Sup Forums had more than 1 person, really changes my mind.

>Not everyone here cares about some political agenda
>Politically incorrect

>Politically incorrect

*this is also current events section

As long as people are fed, they're primarily peaceful. When Whitey is hungry and he see's his loved ones starving, things are gonna get interesting.

>Why hasn't a shoot out happened between antifa and the nazi's?

Because everyone with a Nazi flag is LARPing and the rest of us on the Right know that Antifa isn't actually a threat to anything. They are bait. We could kill them all at any time but doing so would be exactly what the Left wants us to do. The Left tried so hard to get us to react violently in the run up to the election. They need us to be the bogeyman they portray us as in the media.

He can kill nazis at 500 yards with an airsoft pistol eh?

Because their leaders are co-workers

>le smug animoo
>posts like a dumb nigger

The cringe is palpable.

They are both controlled by the CIA as a distraction from what?

>Tears
Are all American men this emotional?

They are a threat as they cry out loudest and shape the front of corporate America

They aren't niggers

Because its staged.

Shoe on the bed?
Bad look for the white race

You know he is "crying" at the prospect that the first amendment is dead and that there are a vast conspiracy of communists in power, and they can do whatever the fuck they want without repercussions.
It's pretty sad when you realize this, worth shedding a tear over at the very least.

literally kill yourself

So you literally want America to be a nazi state?

If the police think he is a threat and needs to be taken out then I support law enforcement.
If you don't support law enforcement it means you have something to hide.

>They are both controlled by the CIA as a distraction from what?

The post-WW2 prosperity being loaded onto superyachts to tax-free havens overseas.

Poorz are going to pummel each other while Thurston Howell the 3rd and his good pal Goldsteinberg make their exit from the spreading Detroit-syndrome.

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Cry nazi shit cry!!!

Optics. Both sides know whoever starts shooting loses the propaganda war. Or results in both of them getting crushed by the government.

Tell that to the people in Charlosttville who had AR-15's pointed in their faces by Antifa.

>Antifa doesn't have guns

And both sides need to have guns for there to be a shootout.

You have to wait for world tension to reach 50%

Despite the fact that the left, liberal media, hollywood, democrats, and antifa hate us so much they are willing to lie and manipulate facts to try and sway public opinion. The Right, Trump supporters, and literal genuine fucking nazis who all own guns and to a point of excess in a lot of cases. Are not stupid enough to actually gun down people in the streets.

The very fact we have not had a shoot out during all these dozens upon dozens of clashes and protests is a testimony to how irrelevant gun control is. If there ever was a time that tons of people with loose guns would just be cowboying it willy nilly it is right the fuck now.

>Soros hasn't organized one with the CIA yet.
nigga the guy who filmed the car crash and was all over the media worked at the State Department under Obongo. The guy who organized the "nazi" march was an organizer for OWS, BLM, and Obama. The may of Cville sat on the board of Podesta's think tank. etc etc.

>Despite the fact that the left, liberal media, hollywood, democrats, and antifa hate us so much
You forgot Republicans and conservatives. They're no different than Democrats on this front.

The moment you breach that seal, that is when war really begins. However, neither side wants to be deemed "the aggressor," which is why so many right-wingers were pissed about the Cville car ramming.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shot_heard_round_the_world