When I heard of Jokela school massacre, I laughed aloud and hoped for more...

When I heard of Jokela school massacre, I laughed aloud and hoped for more. Natural selection corrects the weak subhumans out of the strongest path, and all the dead in the shootings in fact deserved to die. I despised openly all the sheep who wept at school after the days of the slaughter, and I was happy to hear that my "friends" began to fear for more shootings. I am a heavy sadist and enjoy greatly the sufferings of the others, and laughed again when I heard of Kauhajoki shootings. After school massacres I walked around wearing Natural Selection- and Humanity is overrated- shirts and played Stray Bullet from my portable speaker as loud as possible. I'm so high above the sheep that I did not even bother to spit on them, who came to complain to me about how inappropriate my behavior and the dress code is. For these subhumans I had nothing to say but "I do not talk to anyone who has not read Nietzsche," and I laughed sadistically in their faces. I'm not a psychologist by education, but as a super intelligent person I was able to diagnose myself based on Wikipedia articles as a psychopath, and this also raises me above the pathetic sheep. It disgusts me that I sometimes had to deal with idiots, as I mean ordinary people. Today, I am dealing only with the Mensans and other people capable of intellectual debate, and I take care of all the other things electronically, because you anthropoids do not deserve to speak with me. I admire Hitler, I hope for a new holocaust and a nuclear war.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nmTrVRMdKDg
helsinkitimes.fi/finland/finland-news/domestic/14178-study-europeans-can-be-divided-into-finns-and-non-finns.html
nature.com/nature/journal/v536/n7616/full/nature19057.html?foxtrotcallback=true
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

yli tier

Not bad. The Wikipedia line was good, but the Mensa is so overdone, and it's fairly well known that it's just people with above average IQ that want to feel better about themselves. Also, the Hitler line comes out of nowhere.

The entire first half is gold, though. I'd clean up the phrasing a bit and stop at '...ordinary people."

You're a subhuman.

You're a literal chink mongrel.

C'mon, that all you got?

Why do Finns look Asiatic? Not insulting, just curious. ARE Finns European?

Is this you, OP?

youtube.com/watch?v=nmTrVRMdKDg

Let's all say something nice about op. I like that he likes people who kys, makes it more likely for him to kys himself as well.

Why are Finns so autistic?

Because all the smart mongols froze to death on the way here

OP is gone. Kysd. The madman really dit it. Press V to vote for the left wing alliance.

You have to be 18 year old to post here, kid.

neither european or asian

helsinkitimes.fi/finland/finland-news/domestic/14178-study-europeans-can-be-divided-into-finns-and-non-finns.html
nature.com/nature/journal/v536/n7616/full/nature19057.html?foxtrotcallback=true

Sellaiset voimafantasiat.

the edge in that kid

Finnish autist genes is best genes for school massacre

tl;dr
fuck off faggot

Finns are European, yes.

Is this pasta? It's fantastic

>trusting media interpretations of scientific research

>being so desperate to be included in the cuck club

>When the autism hits you too hard

>thinking you're excluded from the cuck-club because of founder effect, genetic bottleneck and genetic drift

t. OP

>too smart to survive

I don't know too much about the Kauhajoki guy but Pekka was indeed a genius. It's sad that he has chosen to do this. I'm like him but 10 years younger, I can empathise with the man.

Autists are superior, fucking Swedish cuck.

Whoa, so edgy! I'm pretty sure the normies will freak out because you gave them so much butthurt with your misanthropic attitude. Kid, I know you are a lonely, depressed loser who is projecting his selfhate on others. And no one with an exceptional IQ talks about his intelligence. You must have a big lack of self-confidence if you need to let other people know what a special, edgy snowflake you are.

+10 cents

He was a genius indeed. A hero for us all.

>And no one with an exceptional IQ talks about his intelligence.

It's the other way around. No one with sub-excellent IQ dares to talk about his intelligence in fear of being called out.

go suck a dick, cuck.