>one shot at life
>born into the most hated race on planet earth

I wish I was white so fucking bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eof7gacss90
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lol nigger

You're fuckin' a straight white male

Better your own fucking continent you cunt before you lose the chance.

There are more of you on Sup Forums than you believe.

On the upside theres a good chance you have a big dick.

It's only as bad as you want to make it user. Be who you want to be, fuck those that make assumptions based off the color of your skin. They aren't good people so why should you go out of your way to impress them.

Don't be a nigger and respect yourself. Treating others with respect is all that matters to most people. Don't fall for the "you act white" trap. Get an education, start a family, raise some kids in a stable household. It's your life, the color of your skin has very little to do about it.

Nice false flag there Cletus. Blacks are undeniably the most based race that exists...we dominate your sport and culture and your women lust for our big black cocks. Stay mad beta bitch lmao

One of the proudest right-wingers I know is a black kid whose father is a Nigerian immigrant, I think he's in the Air Force now
You're likely on the right side of the IQ bell curve, meaning you're intelligent enough for those of us who aren't larping as retarded advocates for mass genocide to accept you

But, the most hated people on earth since dawn of days are kikes.

Don't worry, mate. You might be a nigger, but you're still a human being. I would completely detach myself from black culture and identity and just live life as an individual, since blacks are trash usually. Just live life to better yourself.

HEY! NIGGER!

2 things.....

thats it?

but user whites are the most hated race on the planet

Bad get, Ho.
On another note, I visited your country. It was very poor and a shithole in general, but the people were very nice and seemed happy. Why do you ask for pictures with white tourists?

If Michael Jackson did it you can also do it
Never give up your dreams user

Why so glum? You wuz kangs and artists man. Be proud

Come again? Untermensch

She's gross.

At least the guy used a condom as far as muy knowledge goes
Cant have mixee kids now can we

He deserves the aids

than I have the perfect job for you : infiltrate sjw groups and "antifa" , collect information and work as a spy for altright .

Don't worry about it, just do what you can to try to better yourself and your community.

If you're above average IQ then try to find a nice girl who's also above average, have kids, and make sure they know that if they end up being niggers (you know what I mean) then you're going to beat their asses.

If you're below average IQ or know people who are below average in your community, remind them not to breed. Same deal if you know people with no sense of empathy/criminals, make sure they know that they shouldn't be passing on their genes to the next generation and fuck it up too.

In the same vein do what you can to encourage good, intelligent, and successful people to have lots of kids and raise them right.

This is the same advice I give anyone who worries about race and other shit they can't help. There's a good chance that if you're concerned about it that you're one of the good ones. Take this message to heart, live by it, and pass it on to whoever you think will listen and maybe one day you can look back and remember you made a positive difference.

Why would you want to have small dicks like white people do? I mean yeah you might have a bigger brain, but you lose your BBC.

It's like the Hulk, he can't seem to have the brawn and the brains at the same time.

>black T-girls
>she
user, I ..

being black has its advantage, you can use your black privilege to fight against political correctness for white people

>Black T-girls
What did he mean by this?

You have sportsball and degenerate rap music. Congrats.

kys

I want to cuddle this beauty so badly.

Feels bad, man.

>Niggers on Sup Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=eof7gacss90

you can be a black man without being a nigger. be happy you're not a kike.

Bavarians and Swabians forever BTFO

>born into the most hated race on planet earth

But you're not white

Be proud of who you are, trying to be something your not only makes you a freak with an identity crisis that has no where to belong. Those that hate you because of the color of your skin are bad people, don't listen to stormfags, and don't listen to those that will call you a House Nigger, making something of your self, be proud, prove them wrong.

Just try to improve the perception of your people by not nigging and nogging and instead integrating well into normal society.

Absolutely reprehensible behavior

>I wish I was white so fucking bad.

0/10 quality race baiting

Be proud, your folks invented jazz and peanut butter!

damn whos the qt on the left

>He deserves the aids
pretty sure the bald fag and the nigger man are already infected

>1 post by this ID

Whites are the most hated race in 2017

Maybe your monkey ass could go to Africa, turn a tiny country around then thrive
It would require work, and so many gibs it would make your lips spin but it can be done

You gotta do 2000 years of work in your lifetime boy, get going

Just kill yourself then that would solve your conundrum