Why the fuck are so many people rejecting the idea of having kids?

I have run into numerous people in real life, all staunch liberals, who have decided that its stupid to have kids.

What in the fuck?

They are proud of it too. They have this sense of superiority and progress about choosing not to have kids, as if it is a pitfall. They all suggest that they would rather use their lives for more productive things like making money and skateboarding. They also try to make the argument that "not everybody wants to have kids", "its not a need" "having kids is a burden".

I get that the jews are behind this somehow, but even the vast majority of retarded niggers, commies, spics, retards, liberals, etc, all still champion having children. How on earth did (((they))) manage to convince people to not want kids???

It's expensive (in the sense that you can't waste money on stupid shit) and they're not grown up themselves.
Many adults never got past the mental stage of a middle schooler.

Because in the current social circumstances you need a woman if you want to have kids. And there's 50% risk for the kid to be female as well.

this is why

My genetics are shit. I have ADHD, bipolar disorder, autism, a 5.5" penis and I'm 5'7". It would be unfair for the child.

Time. The world has never changed this fast. Economically, culturally, economically, etc. every few years we're making strides that would happen over generations in the past. Raising kods is a slow, laborious task that will keep you busy for 18+ years. How will the world have changed in 18+ years? Will you be able to keep up and competitive in 18+ years?

>/r/childfree
Just wanted to share some salt

The world is overpopulated (god forbid you bring up Africa's exploding population or China's 2 billion, though) so it is our responsibility not to bring more people in the world. Also I need to pay off my $75k ceramics degree and work 2 jobs so uhh no time for kids or house.

All those things apply to me to, but at least my dick is 7.5 inches and I have an aesthetic face. I will have at least one kid because I'm getting into a good field and will make enough money to support it.

Children are like mid life DLC that has a fuck ton of quests and a good end game.

>It's expensive
/thread

Kids are an financial burden, and times are getting hard.

People are also losing faith in eachother, themselves, and the opposite sex. No one wants to bring kids into what they see as a hellhole that is only getting worse.

I have depression.

I don't want to give this burden to another human being.

You would think for selfish reasons people would still (and do still) do it though. It is pretty much the most important human need, sometimes even more important than survival.

>Have child
>Not very wealthy so it goes to public school
>Gets fucked up by the system, ends up doing HRT and attacking old men at rallies
>Be wealthy enough to send it to private school
>Get to college
>Same thing happens anyway only this time you are not legally in charge of the child
Alternatively
>Child gets rejected by the system and ends up browsing Sup Forums until age 40 when it dies of obesity

The only way to save the human race is to let it burn.

>resolve depression
>just by virtue of being not depressed become outstanding
>live very satisfying life

I feel like it doesn't make sense to do anything else except maybe suicide. even if it takes many years of therapy.

I've been on 14 different meds since I was diagnosed with depression on a kid. I've also been to therapy for about 2 years. Having days when I don't feel like killing myself are good days.

You guys are missing the point, of course there is sometimes reasons to not have kids even though you want kids, but these people coming up are actually proud of not wanting kids at all. It's utter insanity.

I personally have no interest in having kids.

Even if I did, the world is a shit hole. Why would I force that kind of suffering onto another human being?

The majority of people who have kids do it out of selfish reasons. They have kids because THEY want kids, not for a second do they think about what the kid would want if they had the choice.

These are the type of people who will refuse to abort a baby that is an accident, the same type who will refuse to abort a baby that is GUARANTEED to have serious physical disabilities throughout his or her life. You think those kids born crippled in every way imaginable are having a "good" life? They most likely won't realize just how shitty their life is until they're in their teens, and they have to live that way, forever.

And let's not forget about all the poor people who can't even properly support themselves who choose to have kids. And no I'm not talking about Africa, fuck Africa that place is a shit hole. I'm talking about the welfare fags living in roach infested apartments. These people don't even have their own life in order, yet they choose to have a kid anyway.

All these people having kids end up raising shittier versions of themselves, and the cycle repeats.

It's usually self hating whites who say this, maybe they think having kids is perpetuating white supremacy? HOnestlY.

Only Germany is inviting migrants to meet the labour demand. Population decline is a myth perpetuated by our hassidic friends, most countries where the population is "declining" are overpopulated as all hell and declining because there are too many people and not enough money to support them all. This is a natural process and naturally self correcting, the waves of migrants are a separate issue that is being debated on all fronts but it is a separate issue to population nonetheless. Population replacement is a conspiracy theory, the only evidence for which is a shady clause in the UN charter that has no political weight just like everything else the UN does.

Countries that are overpopulated and do not have declining populations are literal rat's nests where the people live on pennies a day and eat raw sewage.

>Many adults never got past the mental stage of a middle schooler.
And that's the exact reason "they" don't want people to have kids. They want people with the mindset of a middle schooler. Dependent. Obedient. Easily controlled. People who are raising kids usually come to understand what a responsibility they are if they're not using them to earn more gibs from dem pograms

And that sense of personal responsibility and putting the needs of your progeny first is what breeds right wing thought. The war on children is a war against conservatism

>People who are raising kids usually come to understand what a responsibility they are
You're either a parent or you've never talked to an actual human being before.

Parents are all childish as fuck and that "responsibility" is just "I created a life probably by accident and now I have to keep it alive or I will go to jail or become a pariah", it doesn't make most parents any less childis and irresponsible. Most mothers are still stupid as fuck and most fathers are still selfish and uninvolved.

There is no natural selection anymore, that's why you can see all the obese, retarded, sick and liberal idiots all these days, in the XIX century they wouldn't survive to see their offspring, but thanks to modern medicine and "tolerance" you have a couple generations of idiots.
People who don't want to have children shouldn't have any, don't let their genes get carried on.

DINK life is pretty sweet. My fiance and I are doing it right now, although she's going to get off the birth control once we marry in the spring.

If I have a daughter, I don't want her to be BLACKED. No children until I live in a White populated village

The Millenial generation was judged to be the first generation that may die before their parents, a first in history. I've read that article back in 2003

Your child is only gonna be "blacked" if you're an extremely shitty and weak man.

Weak fathers are to blame for feminism and the current state of women.

>liberals stop having kids
>only conservative families are popping out babies
>generations upon generations of kids with their parents views
>not a single state goes blue for the next 200 years
Wheres the problem again, OP?

It's r-selection, user.

>The political left will tend to pursue a less K-selective social environment, more in line with r-selected values and mores. Mating and reproduction may be promiscuous, and unselective, and any cultural influence which promotes this (or which degrades more K-selected institutions and mores as antiquated) will be seen as modern and progressive, towards a better (more r-selected) society.

>Within liberalism, the value of children, and their ideal rearing environment, will be diminished considerably. This is consistent with r-type reproductive strategies which deemphasize the importance accorded to rearing individual offspring. In the ideal r-strategy, parents surrender their children to a government, which educates the children to
adhere to r-values, en masse. From support for abortion, to less concern for the effects of unorthodox rearing styles, liberals will exhibit less concern for the ideal rearing of the young of the species.

People like you only perpetuate the cycle.

>good field and will make enough money to support it.
Delusional college student detected

What was that based on? Declining general health?

I'm only half white, thereby I believe my linage should come to an end as it has been infected
with non white genes.

Behavioral sinkhole

No, only non white populations are overpopulated. This whole world overpopulation crap is just Jewish propaganda for the agenda of White genocide

>liberals stop having kids
>liberal governments use this as an excuse to shovel in more immigrants
>third world immigrants always vote left wing because muh gibs
>third world immigrants also breed like rabbits
>not a single state goes red for the next 200 years

I'm going to have tons of White babies with my polish gf so you won't have to worry about that.

If Trump's tax plan is considered you could possibly have more.

If anything whites should have more children especially if they have the money. Nonwhites are the main reason overpopulation exists combine that with white guilt and you've managed to convince tons of whites not to have children.

You better have tons of kids once you get married, hope you guys are white. Although you shouldn't have too much kids if you aren't wealthy.

Europe and America will revert to shitholes because of mass nonwhite immigration. Both need to close their borders and kick out every nonwhite immigrant.

"The retards are doing it why aren't you?"
What kind of arguement is that.
As for why not, there is only so much wealth inbthe world, and each time its divided to support another it spreads out more.
Right now there is an overwhelming amount of it in America.
If we close our borders, and limit our population both we can continue to be rich, while the world sinks deeper into poverty.
Poor nations all share one thing, over population.
Making a horde of white children to counter the horde of brown ones doubles the issue.
Stop importing the brown ones, and make reasonable amounts of white ones.

We should increase European and Anglo immigration while making it affordable for young white couples to have kids. Trump is doing that with the RAISE Act thankfully.

Propaganda.

That is it. Women instinctively want to have kids. They have to be propagandized into telling themselves they don't.

That's a good argument for society maybe, but not for an individual. These people reject it on a personal level.

>resolve depression
You are aware that people with depression, by nature, lack the drive necessary to get things done, right? When suicide is an acceptable alternative for a person, getting anything done seems like too much effort.

>no positive outlook to gain more money to afford it
>lack of good and well-paid jobs
>lack of time, would rather follow my own interests
>not even interested much in relationships because hyperfeminism and all that crap created a moral divide between males and females
>world is a horrible violent shithole so why force babbies into it
>it's (((current year))) and we still don't know what's behind the giant curtain (after-life or not)
>that is fucking depressing by itself alone

gee, I sure wonder...

this made me lol desu, in a good way tho

Extended adolescence and not wanting to give back to society. Millenials want to party and go on vacations to nutty vegan africa tour trips, and they want to do these things with other peoples money; entitlement and a complete disregard to the people they owe. They'll regret it though. Especially women. You are psychologically programmed to have children. Childless women in their 30s and 40s quickly descend into insanity compared to married mothers of the same age, because they'll slowly understand how hard they fucked up; that they chased endless frivolities and feminism and sold themselves essentially, and now they are dried up, old and sagging and no quality chad wants them at this point since said chad already has kids or is banging girls half his age. All they have left is waking up for their horrible shitty job that they don't enjoy, 8 hours a day, 40 hours a week, no husband to come home to, no children to come to, just utter ruin and complete lack of meaning or purpose. At this point they either further delve into delusion to avoid the truth or kill themselves. Make no mistake, all women want to be house wives with tons of children to a successful chad; this is evolution. Modern society, technology, feminism and rejection of basic biological and traditional concepts has only led to them thinking they know better. Its tragic really.

It's irresponsible to have a family if you're mainly attracted to the same sex. Psychological gymnastics that would harm family life. Committed bachelorhood (celibate) is best in those cases.

Get rich, genetically engineer your super human male heirs in China at age 60, raise them yourself with help from your wealth.

Only way to do it.

So in light of your statement, would you have 'opted-out' of existence/ensoukment? I know that's a temporal anomaly fallacy as described, but just curious.

I'm not against having (((((((((beautiful hwhite bab))))))))))) just that I'm holding off until I have >wife known for at least 3 years
>/o/ fag class garage
>stable income

I already have the genetics and I've got my eyes on a few, smokin' hot friends, BUT if I can't get those 3 things by the time I'm 30, nuh uh nope not raising kids.

Just kys then?

Find a woman who doesn't want to. See if "it scares me" is the excuse and the why behind it. You'll be surprised by the different responses

>increased longevity via genetic altering tests in humans 18 months away after successful tests in mice.
>mind uploading prognosis is 45 years from now.
>wants to increase the population of insects that will cry out when they don't get to be immortal.
Son, please stop and starting farming gold coins for your procedures.

because those liberals hate themselves and therefore by extension their potential children

its not really worth it
women will leave you

could make qt daughters

babies are annoying like women