What will you do?

Greetings pol, I am seeing the second civil war become more and more popular as we grow closer to it.

We live in turbulent times to be sure, lots of people have very high emotions right now, and there are agitators just fueling these emotions like the news celebrties etc.

so the question is not If, it is when, and to be honest we all know that the right would fucking annihilate the left we have far more firepower.

But they could put up a fight to be sure, some of them are armed, of my few leftist friends all three own a firearm (granted a shitty pistol in all of their cases but still.)

My question is this, If revolution broke out right now, what would you realistically do? would you stay to help your family or would you go off to the front lines? or would you just worry about yourself?

>i am seeing the second civil war become more and more popular
that's great, kid.
it'll never happen though.
ever.

war's are about economic reasons.
war's are never about social bullshit.

you'd do well to remember that.

>shitty low end DPMS AR
>even shittier semi-auto replica kike gun
>only two magazines
>home depot tier GPRS radio
judging from how the plate carrier bens i doubt you have plates in it either, let alone UHMWPE plates

also it looks like you dont have a gas block height front sight either, so you'll be shooting far above your target

This. The Weimar Republic did radicalize itself, but shit really popped off only when you needed a wheelbarrow of cash for a loaf of bread.

i have the front sight rail raiser im just too lazy to put in on rn desu lol. and yeah it is pretty shitty but it works i want to get a new barrel and some rails what else would you reccomend? i mean as far as i read the dpms is pretty much identical to milspec except the barrel

>even shittier semi-auto replica kike gun
yeah i did not pay for this, one of my cousins died and gave it to me so.... not my first choice, doubt i would even use it.

Get plates, get an IFAK, fix what the other anons say, hydration system? Helmet (ballistic)? quality boots? 3 day ruck?

Just trying to help.

true, but what about the revolutionary war, what did they have to gain economically?

The next civil war, in my opinion, probably won't be well structured enough to have a front line. Barring secession of a state, I don't see that kind of war. I think its more likely that the left with try dirty tactics, shoot and scoot, car bombs, burn houses, etc.

If there is a clear front-line I'd leave on two conditions. 1) I'm single or do not yet have children or 2) My family is deep enough in friendly territory to be safe without my presence.

Fuck off FBI

good to be european

> I think its more likely that the left with try dirty tactics, shoot and scoot, car bombs, burn houses, etc.

true, this is pretty much what they do now just less extreme.

I dont use ARs, I prefer meme guns instead

>milspec
just shut the fuck up. No fucking rifle which isnt sold to the DoD is milspec? have you ever read the milspec? of course not, there is a shit ton which goes in to milspec like having a thick ass packet of paperwork with every shipment. the sole reason the milspec exists is to ensure consistency and simplify logistics.

>except the barrel
Well no, because to start off with M4s dont have railed gas blocks, the stock isnt the same. I dont know enough about ARs but i'm willing to bet a lot more differs too.

Go buy a optic and fix your fucking front sight.

>good to be raped by muslims

You have guns but you don't use them and then you blame Europeans for theirs very hard guns laws

it has side plate pouches now, still need to get side plates

I'm not an American, so it wouldn't really affect me.
Anyway, if a similar thing happens in Europe, I'll pretty much rely on me and my buddies. Older people would just slow me down.

Economics are politics. And vice versa.

It's about who would have control over America's vast recourses and power, the (semi) indigenous American whites, who built the dawn place, or the brown horde, commies and Jews.

I have the rail raiser like i said im just lazy, ima do that rn though, should have done it before lol

any optics you would reccomend that dont cost more than my gun?

but god damn dude, some day..... I am just getting going and if it is not painfully clear i am on a budget haha

>any optics you would reccomend that dont cost more than my gun?
You get what you pay for. You can always just buy a used EOtech or Aimpoint.

>Used nice shit
duh holy shit, how did i not think of that, thanks dude!

>Makes fun of GPRS radio
>Uses baofeng

Stay away from EOtech if you wan't to hit your target.

It at least puts out 8 watts, has a after market antenna and can do full uhf/vhf. Not a hamfag but i have plenty of other things i would rather drop $1k on before buying a high end FPP radio

shut up with your stupid memes, every optic has parallax and drift, and the effect of temperature on powder burn rates has a far greater effect on POI shift than a optic ever will noguns. if you dont believe me go download a copy of quickload and see for yourself

L3 literally has a recall on their EOtech optics. You can act tacticool all you want, but that won't change this simple reality. People are trying to offload them for a reason.

>L3 literally has a recall on their EOtech optics
There is no recall you retard, there is a buy back program because noguns like you did nothing but bitch. Nothing changed, there isnt some magical new model, they're still selling the same optics noguns. I had a 552 and sold it back to them to get a XPS.

>war's are about economic reasons.
>war's are never about social bullshit.

Other way around.

>retard thinks it will only be two sides
lmao

the only front line would be the borders of texas as they would likely became their own nation and not get involved in the civil war

> war breaks out
> going hunting for humans

First thing I'll do is punch the tickets of a few people in my personal circle who deserved to die LONG ago, then I'll probably hit the front lines.

>Civil war in the US might break out
I'm sure there's a risk of a civil war in the US, especially since the rise of the radical leftists who wanted even to buy a tank.

If they use a tank during one of the riots, law enforcement, state troopers or nat. guard might deploy military forces or even call for an airstrike on that tank.

There are several ways the T-34 can get destroyed.
/1 by airstrike
/2 hijack
/3 by ATGM or other AT-weapons

San Diego cops seem to be the most prepared cops when it comes to tanks due to their experience of facing a suspect in tank. Yet in a riot the situation will have a different result. So you really should ask a cop how he would respond if rioters use a tank. Also provide some digital evidence (crowdfunding of a tank).

And it's understood why the risk of another civil war in the US and possibly in Europe is possible. Mostly due to the polarization of the left and right political orientations. Left became radical anti-white and starts inciting violence, right is being more pro-white, starts labeling all anti-whites as anti-whites. And such things as civil war in the US could become more likely.
It's recommended to call the UN envoy of the US about the escalation, ask her what actions will be taken if a civil war in the US breaks out. Also perhaps ask the secretary of defense.

>San Diego cops seem to be the most prepared cops when it comes to tanks
>because they didnt do jack shit but followed it around town till it got itself stuck
shut the fuck up. even the podunk town cops which dealt with the kill-dozer did more than san diego, they at least got some other heavy equipment and tried to fight it (unsuccessfully)

Why would I need a radio for my plate carrier and what would be a good one to get?

>why would i want a radio
>beautiful ancapistan will have 4g service with conference calls wherever i'm fighting commies
Unless you want to spend a ton of money a baofeng

Wait what the fuck where did leftists get a tank?

I mean like in what scenario would I need to communicate with people in that way