Senator Pauline Hanson has stunned fellow senators by wearing a burqa into parliament

Senator Pauline Hanson has stunned fellow senators by wearing a burqa into parliament.

Can we meme this to favor /ourgirl/?

HAHAHAHAH YESSSSS HAHAHAHHAHAHA FUCKING PULLEN A NAZGUL ON THE PRIMEY

Top Kek. Keep Voting for One Nation!

I'm confused, so it's OK to criticize a woman for what she chooses to wear and claim she deserves the negative attention she is getting?

fuck she's an embarrassment to conservatives

Anyone hear on the radio that triggered woman go "how can anyone ever make a public stunt while wearing religious clothing" or some shit that made me lmao

Omg I can't wait until some lefty dresses as a nun and gets hit

the thing is that they can't be sure it really was her wearing that burqa, it could've been anyone.
the burqa takes any individuality of a person, how can anyone defend that?

she was identified before entering, nice try kransky

she took it off mid video also...

Is she the same attention seeking whore who breastfed in parliament to show how strong and enpowered she is?

Not sure but doesn't sound like her. She's too right-wing for that.

Stupid redneck, maybe go to the library instead of rooting for Jamal to score a touchdown and fuck your sister

It's so great. They can't tell her to take it off because it makes them hypocrites. She should wear it every day until they are forced to ban burqas from the senate.

No you dumb cunt. She's the leader of Australia's most right wing party and she has been calling for a shut down on immigration for over 20 years. She wants to ban Islam from Australia.

Goddamn I miss voting for that woman, Queenslanders are some lucky chumps. FUCK OFFENSE IN ITS DIRTY WHORE MOUTH!

No you're thinking of Larissa Waters. She WAS a greens senator (most left wing party we have) they kicked her out for being a leaf.

show location faggot

>be muslim
>be literal trashbag
>wonder why people don't want smelly trash in their parliment

this is a Pauline Hanson thread

They can actually because she's not "islamic".. even though people use the cross everyday just for appearances with no consequence.

are all Germans illiterate?

Brandis is shitting his pants so you can swing it against him and Lib cucks

Cunt faggot

>t. triggered trash bag
Go fuck a goat Ahmed.

i think he was making fun of you there hans

Good for her

What are you on about projecting your cuck fantasy? Also what books in a US public library would have books on current Austrailian parliament members and all of their personal views?

Confirmed i guess

So that would prove that Muslims are getting special privileges over Australians with Australian values and culture.

Also it's them literally saying "don't wear that because I don't like it". So she can argue with their own women's rights bullshit and also they have mocked her previously for calling to ban Islam because she doesn't like it.

It's a great move. High quality stuff. She's a champion.

who QUEENSLANDER that voted for based Pauline here?

Oz has been cucked so bad, its gone full retard there last few years ...

RIP Oz

>QLD least in favour of climate change action

Gee you'd think the biggest tourist attraction in Australia was in Melbourne or something

This is some cracking banter lads. Good job.

rlly makes u think

aww yiss. Pauline Hanson is top tier, i remember her from last year

dude the UK has 50* more shit skins

the biggest problem aus has are Asians and i don't mean arabs i mean chinks cunt

actually she wasn't identified. Another Senator accompanying her said she told the usher before entering that it was Pauline and the usher took her at her word which highlights a serious security flaw.

How the fuck did they even know it was her?

Sauce?

Read the article shit cunt

>>>
> Anonymous (ID: VIO+1JuE) 08/17/17(Thu)17:29:39 No.137857249▶
>File: 1910_White_Australia_badge.png (208 KB, 311x393)
> (OP)
>Top Kek. Keep Voting for One Nation!
An alternative that doesn't involve that ranga is coming soon goy... :)

Sharia for Straya soon.

>tfw live in Sydney

I fucking hate Sydney. Fucking faggots everywhere.

Senator Malcolm Roberts

We learnt from the best.

You Poms should have taught the Canadians a bit better though.

So wearing a burka by someone not of the faith is wrong and the person should be shamed because of the religious sensibilities of that community. She has other clothing options.
But allowing gays not of the faith to marry is right and people wanting protect the religious sensibilities of that community should be shamed. Gays should be able to choose marriage, a registered relationship or defacto relationship for recognition as couple status.

>Both are ok
>None are ok
pick one

So the president of the Senate straight up fucking lied.

I'm shocked.

>i'd like to apologize
SO SORRY

sorry, should have said credible source

When are we gonna deport that british retard anyway?

YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO AUSSIES

>someone who was actually there in the Senate knowing it would happen
>not credible
calm down mate

Gee you would think some of the biggest coal mines in the country were in Queensland or something. Wanker

So anyone can stick a binbag on their head and pretend to be a politician?

Someone should try to enter UK parliament doing this, just for the memes.

they might want to look at that
kek

I don't know the ins and outs of it but aparently it's offensive to muslims to wear said religious apparel without partaking in that religion.. bullshit because they wrap anglican schoolgirls in headscarfs when they take "cultrual excursions" to mosques and the whole point of NOT banning the burqua is freedom of expression, which Hanson was exercising and copped criticism for. I triggered a snowflake irl today when I said "But we're allowed to wear whatever we want in Australia".

Anyone else get the urge to just have so alpha as fuark dictator come along and purge all the pathetic whiny "politicians" that we all suffer day in and out like Bane does in Dark Knight Rises

Does you mean to say that QLD'ers actively ignore climate change??

what did he lie about? im retarded

UK wishes it only had 2% muslim pop.

Pauline should just say
Its part and parcel of living in a big city
She should have pretended to convert to Islam
And kept it on.

That pram is left hand drive idiot.

That her ID was verified when it was in fact, not.

Hanson's intent was to simply fan the flames of fear and energise her base before the impending Queensland election early next year. While she feigns to be interested in all sorts of philosophical debates around the issue, although she lets herself down in how inarticulate she frames her questions in the Senate, her primary motivation was nothing more than equating Islam to be somehow against the Australian way of life.

As a practicing Catholic I find any attack on religion as a rather concerning turn of events, in a society where governments should not be dictating what someone does within the privacy of their own soul.

The question of restricting full face coverings is a debate worth having, however I don't believe it is one that should be lead by someone who comes from a position of fear and vilification. There are security issues at play, I understand that, but I feel a more nuanced approach could be taken to reach a resolution that all parties could at least tolerate.

This is why I say that Christianity is now the religion of cuckold losers.

Get fucked cathocuck. Don't you have a young boy to be molesting right now?

Cosplaying muslim woman, didshe like to be beating by a muslim too?

>her primary motivation was nothing more than equating Islam to be somehow against the Australian way of life.

it is

until bogan men can tell their missus to wear what they fucking say and if they ever leave the house without a man theyre in strife

but what is domestic violence of a white man is religious custom of a muslim man

really joggings the noggin

Their French nature prevents them from being in any other state than perpetual butthurt

it all makes sense now

>Let's take the word of a One Nation Immigrant Senator over the Senate President

God you cunts are dumb

QUEENSLAND BESTLAND CUUNT

>how can anyone defend that?
she's wearing military garb inside the parliament

big no no

>they
>cant
>use
>logic

It's all mental gymnastics

>they kicked her out for being a leaf.
The decades long total war against emus must have made Australians redpilled as fuck.

Do not be afraid.

Just got back from a week in Melbourne.

Feels good to be a Queenslander.

I am sure there are many reasons why this woman would want to wear a burqa.

Yes.

We live in a climate that is fucking 30c+ 365 days a year,and it's been like this for fucking ever.
Climate change is a load of shit and that's my proof.

can I get a quick rundown?

are Ozzies getting uncucked?

Yeah wish the same thing cunt
>pic related is who we need irl

fuck i wish the woman had more than 3 brain cells...
We really need a strong intelligent male to be speaking on these issues. She is so easy to make fun of because she cant even string a decent sentence together. Its like /ourpeople/ are self sabotages or something.
We have all the facts, all the infomation and countless examples of past failures and successes to draw from yet we keep fucking things up. We are in the fight of the century right now and the literal future of the European people is at stake! Can we get it together??

Another clown from Canberra. What else is new?

Best MP after Xenophon

I have a question for australians: have you ever seen snow?

France banned the burqua though, so...

Controlled opposition

This. Women are retards. They don't belong in any parliament at all. Wearing a burka in there will only encourage shitskins. Doesn't she have a brain? No, of course not. She's a woman.

Yes. And it was native snow too.

...I can't tell if that's shopped or real.

We have mountains here. Incidentally they are called the Snowy Mountains.

>yfw George shows up in a full suit of armor tomorrow to battle the saracen

>nick "let young australians dive into thier retirement funds to invest in speculative real estate" xenophon
>nick "lets strengthen 18c of the racial discrimination act" xenophon
I sure hope you're memeing, xenophon is a retard

is this real???? Is she a fellow shitposter??? OMFG, what a time to be alive.

> gooniegoogoo mcshaylaman