MEMEWAR - AntiFa breaks old-mans skull with metal bat THREAD II

Is this what it means to be a photographer in this day an age?

To stand by and watch as paid-thugs assault old people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YzhqO3iYlxk&feature=youtu.be&t=36.45
wifipineapple.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=YzhqO3iYlxk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

IDENTIFY THIS DEVICE

Never claim that meme-magic is not real. Reminder to meme responsibly.

That video is fucking brutal, textbook mob violence

>Be old drafted american soldier
>See friends and other good people get killed in gruesome ways
>to stop the communist advance that is ruining people lives and nations
>now america youth is pushing hard for communism and beats you to death

I don't want to laugh, this is awfull because we live next to you fuckers.

this is why you lose..

Welcome to hell

>>to stop the communist advance that is ruining people lives and nations
>by letting communism take over half of europe
okay then

What? The 2016 Election?
We killed your political party.
Get your flash in the pan autistic screeching over with and get the fuck out of the streets before we kill you all in a civil war.

Another view of the incident.

I am talking about the whole Vietnam thingy.

iphone

>calls himself anti fascist
>beat the old disabled man with a club for having different opinions

Wtf bamboo poles they are so unwieldy, are they trying to be culturally diverse?

>burn a bunch of innocent rice farmers to death
>WOOOO AMERICA YEAH
>oh you guys are having a revolution in hungary against the soviets? nah we don't give a shit
wow such brave soldiers fighting against communism

*yawwwwnnnn*
Boring thread. This would never have of happened if Hillary won.

they hurt like a lot a lot the thinner ones will eat flesh the thicker ones will rekt shit

Link to the video?

using memes now? advanced jewery

Here's a whitepill, drop the swastika and keep documenting anti-white violence and antifa violence.

Colostomy bag.

probs a dialysys machine or somtin aye

bamboo pole is cultural appropriation
we literally used it to fight for our independence

CAN WE NOT ADD ANYTHING THAT WILL DETRACT FROM THE MESSAGE THAT THEY STRUCK A DEFENSELESS OLD MAN?

NO 1488, NO JQ

BLOCKS YOUR PATH

This, we're killing them off in our government.
We don't need to fight in the streets, and we fought for years to not get labeled as Nazis.

youtube.com/watch?v=YzhqO3iYlxk&feature=youtu.be&t=36.45

happens at 36:45

Take a step back and view this entire situation through the lens of _'The Counter-Disinformation and Propaganda Act'_ signed by none other than Obama on 12/26/2016.

Translation: There are Zero news sources that the US constituency can depend upon. They're all compromised and all to be used by a handful of people wielding godlike powers. When he says 'Fake News', he isn't joking.

The closest I can find so far is Red Carbon Minimed.

external insulin pump

The fucking violence paparazzi that follows these protests.

agreed. Here, fuck this guy's JQ bullshit.

Need to try and find the -exact- product and a picture of it if possible to show proof that this man not only elderly and had a walking stick, but also has medical conditions.

They weren't innocent, some of them... Communism is serious business and it needs to be stopped. Communism is Judaism.

do americans keep record of every medical device they distribute?
I'm guessing since he's old and already has a walking cane he can't live very far from charlottesville.

Antifa is Alt Left along with SJW's and BLM do not forget it.

this

as I said in the other thread its a fucking transmitter you goobers

kinda

uh no you nigger? we've fought for years to make naziism mainstream, and we've accomplished that, fuck off newredditor
just because you're a pussy who won't stand up for the white race and just got here after the election doesn't mean we're all cucks like you
civicancer is how we ended up with this degenerate crumbling society, now it's time for natsoc

All that said, it does look very close to a "Minimed" as this user said

post more peaceful alt-left

This an excellent start. We need to keep these threads going for 3 days and we'll have this ready for Hannity, FBI and LE. This guy doesn't even have a mask. Ive it 48 hours before we find out who the club guy is... We still need to address the cop and his badge though... DO NOT LET THAT FACT SLIDE...

Can you find a pic of the transmitter if that is the case

"JQ bullshit"

save every bit of info since it won't take long before mods prune these threads

Nazis craying for a random guy hiting one of them, I hope we kill them all

Stay on message, you fucking retard.

If your message is to draw attention to Antifa being violent, then focus on that. Don't start talking about muh white genocide. One thing at a time.

Failure to stay on message is why we're constantly treading water.

tough guy

I need more pics of his backpack and the dude me has a "tinfoil" idea kinda

Hmmm.... looks like it...

The message is the jewish infiltration and subterfuge you piece of stinking cuntsmegma. Who controls the media? Who shows 1000 pics of a Nazi flag in a rally for every 1 of spics and commies beating whites with sticks?

>Who keeps the narrative going?

Tack on JQ messaging and it'll never take off.

Your target audience are borderline leftists looking for an excuse to argue the right side, so fuck off with that bullshit.

This! Save as much as you can.

Jews. That's who.

Antifa is a symptom, remove the subterfuge that is the american media and the white race fixes itself.

dookie is cathin'

same guy? circled in red.

KILL COMMIES
SLASH COMMIES
WHENEVER YOU SEE ONE
LEFT AND RIGHT
SLAP THEM
BEAT THEM
KICK THEM
SPIT ON THEM

IT IS YOUR DUTY!

First you gotta redpill people on anti-white racism
Then you make him jew wise

It's been 3 fucking years and faggots still don't understand the redpilling pipeline process. You don't go natsoc in a fucking day.

ok ok ok

so I remember this thing its called wifi pineapple
wifipineapple.com/

that cable on wtv the box is a lan cable I'm sure of it basically I think the dude is a spook collecting info

backpack straps doesn't match

>Tack on JQ messaging and it'll never take off.

Oh yeah? How did the whole fucking CNN-posting shit start? Which lead to normies everywhere creating gifs of Trump smashing CNN for weeks?

With this. Calling out kikes at all times is what that's effective, and it's the one thing they fear the most. Being named. You know nothing if you think they fear a divide between Antifa and normies.

>>Women aren't having sex with me

>>This is racism

Sure you do cuntface. You just suck at it.

You are delusional. Trump started it by taking back the term "Fake News".

Also, why do you care about American politics when you are a foreigner?

Deploy panda

honestly

Make More (non antisemetic) anti Antifa memes
Post them to every twitter account that got mad at trump (mccain, lady gaga) for saying they were as bad as Nazis
Every violent Antifa clash pic you can find
Come up with some hash tag #SorryTrump or whatever . Like they should apologize to him for being stupid

Calling people redditors is a common divide and conquer tactic. Ignore this shill.

lots of pictures I've never seen

>You are delusional. Trump started it by taking back the term "Fake News".
This is simply not true. The guy CNN thought was the originator of the CNN/Trump movie was doxxed because he had also posted the CNN-jewstar-image on his profile.

I care about American politics because all the western media does it copy what your media says. As long as you guys are fucked up, we are fucked. Both media groups are owned by the owners of the FED anyhow, and they can't be reached from Europe.

The faggots injecting Nazi ideas and symbology on this board are jews themselves. That is their go to play, painting any opposition as 'anti-semetic' and 'Nazi'. If you fall for Nazi larping, you are no better than a double digit nigger.

Vietnam was dumb. It was lost on the State Department's side when the war went hot. They forced left leaning nationalists to get in bed with the communists. The communists simply purged them when the war was won.

This could have been avoided if the USG wasn't so dumb.

Please stay on topic and deploy weaponized autism.

This is a millennial antifa savagely beating a disabled old man with a colostomy bag, hearing aids, and a walking cane.

If we can ID this fuck, and meme it up to Hannity/Tucker, this could singlehandedly shift the narrative against the Alt Left.

FOCUS

Why you hiding behind a VPN shill? The only ones pushing us to use Nazi symbology are the jewish infiltrators from CTR, Share Blue, and Media Matters. When you use Nazi symbology and ideas you are literally walking onto a battlefield Jews have been booby trapping for 50+ years.

Why don't we all make twitter accounts again and pose as left wingers inciting violence against anyone white at these protestors?

i.e "anyone white at the protest not with us should be beaten blue!"

"all whites are racist and deserve to be clubbed!"

>The faggots injecting Nazi ideas and symbology on this board are jews themselves. That is their go to play, painting any opposition as 'anti-semetic' and 'Nazi'. If you fall for Nazi larping, you are no better than a double digit nigger.

Dear god the pols have suffered from the election influx. It's even hard to seperate what would normally be a part of a ridf/ctr raid, like the one we are currently having, from le_donald civcuck GOPs coming straight over from plebbit.

Why is it my fault white women aren't having sex with you?

Oh wait, must be the joos, always those damn joos.

You're an idiot.

Imagine that. Hitting someone because they have different opinions. At least leftists don't make these guys their heroes.

This! go through this video youtube.com/watch?v=YzhqO3iYlxk
the incident is at 36:45. Use the highest resulution possible and

take screenshots! ctrl+PrtScn, open MS paint and ctrl + v.

Here he is.

Yup.

Tell people they're being replaced and they might listen to you.

Tell them a shadowy conspiracy of jews is behind it all and that Hitler did nothing wrong and you're going to lose them.

Wah. I'm gonna keep screaming Nazi until somebody pays attention.
Hey fuck you dickhead.
Hitler was a great man.
Go play some fucking basketball while I fuck your mom for a vial of crack.

This. But don't bother the larpers never learn. They would rather whites go extinct than give up their jew rants.

Boom. Great find, user.

"Refusefascism.org" is the next bread crumb

>Imagine that. Hitting someone because they have different opinions. At least leftists don't make these guys their heroes.

Because they have the full support of the kike-media and they do it for them.

See, the shills can't leave the exposure undone. Jews have no problem using Jews as the big bad boogie man, because they have prepared the culture and the weaponization/demonization of 'anti-semitism'. Fight Jews, but you have to do it covertly. Like Trump. Overt anti-jewish memes trigger normies to tune out. You won't reach them until you convince them white genocide is happening and they naturally question, "by whom"? Watch the shill respond again, they get paid by the (YOU).

Fuck my internet connection is slow af, I'm loading this picture.

See, I'm right, the shills can't help but expose themselves when called out.

kent state must have been a comfy thing to witness as a national guardsman.

Noice... Ty user.

>Memeflag
>(((we)))
Eat shit and burn in a fire, you godless heathen mongrel.

WE HAVE A LEAD GUYS. Stop fighting and FOCUS! "Refusefascism.org"

So what do you reckon it will take for someone in the mainstream media to call antifa out on their bullshit. We already have lynching, destruction of private and public property, rioting and attacks on police. I mean are people happy to have mob rule and vigilantes running the country?

Antifa want everyone who voted for trump dead . They call everyone who voted for him and even called a cartoon pepe and pewdiepie Nazis . It's ridiculous

I am starting to think cameras need to be smashed. fuck all these faggy photographers

See everyone, another shill losing his shit because his strategy is being called out. Avoid Nazi symbology, drape yourselves in American symbology like the flag and eagle. Falling for Nazi LARPing is the biggest weapon the jews have against our cause.