Is he okay?

Cantwell's channel was taken down, his Facebook profile was taken down, his last update was him saying he feared the cops were going to kill him...

Where is he? Did he go to jail?

Also Radical Agenda and Christopher Cantwell appreciation thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

therightstuff.biz/2017/08/15/the-daily-shoah-181-dot-wang/
christophercantwell.com/2017/08/16/cantwell-says-lay-low/
youtube.com/watch?v=RIrcB1sAN8I
radicalagenda.com/2017/08/14/radical-agenda-ep342-full-vice-interview/
youtube.com/watch?v=AQ-pj1pU3C8
archive.is/XDzxA
christophercantwell.com/2017/08/17/charlottesville-aftermath/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I read somewhere that he was posting suicidal shit on his FB stories. It's looking bad and he's showing signs of ideation.

Anyone know what's up?

He's a "clown", a loser and an embarrassment....he had to go

he's most likely being liberated of his wrongthink

He sounded exactly like Derek Vinyard in that Vice video.

He's fine. I think he was just overreacting because he has priors (right?), and the cops cracked down so hard. He was on the latest Daily Shoah.

He wrote an update on his website:

christophercantwell.com/2017/08/16/cantwell-says-lay-low/

Apparently he's pretty shook up but ready to fight again.

this

taken to fema for re-education

his website is down too lol!

>Cantwell
who?

>priors
>mental health problems

how did this guy get a gun licence....never mind concealed/open carry licence.

he has to go

he sounds like a faggot

Cantwell is fine. He is not arrested. His Facebook and Youtube got taken down just because of the media attention with Vice and pictures of him at the event being posted.
Cantwell already lives on his podcast donations, so there really isn't much of a problem.
His facebook was already useless and he couldn't upload anything good on youtube without it being deleted.

He's "okay" now? After crying like a bitch that the cops would get him?

Seems fishy. Bet money he's an informant now, esp after his 15 mins on Vice.

youtube.com/watch?v=RIrcB1sAN8I

Modern day Derek Vinyard.

He needs help before he hurts someone. Mentally ill and armed.

>Derek Vinyard
who?

I hope your trolling.

Lies

I'm not actually sure that he has priors, I have just heard him tell a story about getting hit with some bs felony charge after getting a dui when he was young, which is what got him into politics. He's also talked a lot of shit about cops in the past, and he's a "racist antisemite" so I think he just thought he was gonna get railroaded.

He cried on camera. He cracked. He can't be trusted.

How the fuck is anyone still trusting him?

He was provided a safehouse in the Bahamas by the CIA for his successful subversion of the alt-right movement. He's going to be set for life for that VICE interview he gave to the kikes.

He's sitting in a basement bar with his FBI buddies cracking up at the excellent performance he put on this weekend

Luckily for us no matter how much of a shill he is, he still has no chin

That's our redemption

He actually said he feared antifa would try and pose as cops to try and kill him.
Mentioned that he was armed but that he wished no ill-will towards police, and perhaps hinted that there may be some anti-fa colluding police officers/

Honestly the act he put on for Vice news was fucking so stupid. If it was an act. He reminds me of old undercover loudmouth feds that act super racist and overly violent to reel in radicals for the feds to snatch up. I loved Cantwell but if it turns out the cunt was a snitch i will be so blackpilled

In the same circumstances, Hitler also wo-

My buddy from Memphis who talks to Cantwell on a daily basis said Chris is frazzled as fuck. Dude can't sleep, always jittery, and he paces around like a nervous fuck.

Commies really fucked with him. At the risk of sounding like an SJW, the bitch sounds legitimately TRIGGERED. He's either an informant or he's gonna give us all the big goodbye.

RIP CANTWELL you pussy

>He's either an informant or he's gonna give us all the big goodbye.

Its both

He's still posting on gab.ai. Don't mind the shills and their recent fixation with him. Just dog piling as usual.

>gab.ai
what's his gab handle?

@Cantwell

You can find him just searching his name, though.

Typicaly retarded genetic failure that needs to purge himself from the world.

Like I said he was acting exactly like Derek Vinyard from American History X

Its pretty obvious he was trying to be like that.

Federal C.I.

And it was fucking cringey AF. Cantwell looked like a fat normie trying to act like a TV Nazi. It was dress up day for him. You know he's a soft, triggered fuck.

I don't fucking trust him at all, and I'm sick of all you Cantwell dickriders thinking he's gonna save your sorry ass with his master plan. But then he'll flip on his informant shit and you gullible fucks will wonder what went wrong.

He's a fucking hero and will bring the left to it's knees.

i haven't watched the guy before but when i watched the vice piece i got the impression they chose him because he was like an edgy unhinged caricature of a neo-nazi

is he not normally like that?

Listen to the full interview on his website idiot
You're literally no better than a normie, taking everything you see from the media at face value.

That's the purpose of the Vice video, too make him seem like an unhinged lunatic
Quit being so naive
The full interview is 3 hours long

>seem
he WAS acting like an unhinged lunatic though. i get that that's how they wanted to portray him but they wouldn't have been able to had he given them nothing to work with

I don't think he's an informant. If you listen to the guy he's more of a Hoppean libertarian (and he calls himself that), so him being a right-libertarian would run contrary to the goal of painting Trump/GOP/whatever as Nazis. I think he's genuine but like literally every other person on "our" side, he doesn't know good PR.

At least we still have Jared Taylor. At least he knows how to act on camera.

Yeah, probably because Neo Nazis are literally scum of the Earth losers, just like the people defending them. This board unironically defends the actions of Adolf Hitler and the Nazis, and then wonders why no one takes them seriously.

We did this 80 years ago, and you fucks lost. And you'll lose again.

who the fuck this nigga

I've never heard of him but is he really a White Supremacist/Neo-Nazi? That's all Google and Youtube tells me.

Yes, but these kind of Fascists serve a purpose when the Commies get uppity.

So he is a Neo Nazi? Why is he crying and fearing for his life then? For him, this should be considered wartime and should grow some balls. The weak aren't needed on the battlefield.

he acted like a fucking fool at the rally, he should've presented himself as a normal human being, and then there's that thing with vice, holy shit man, total fucking retard

His shit is Down, litteraly every social media account closed even youtube which was a big Income for him.

Probably the amount of stress from his shit being deleted to being implicated in "terror" event caused him to crack.

Fuck I really liked this guy still do, but he wont have any traction anymore.

>ready to fight again.

Wasn't he the guy that started sobbing on camera because of the consequences of his acts? Come on, the dude is pathetic. Gays are way more corageous than he is. Lol

>Make your whole life about "Rawr muh guns"
>Pull gun in public
>Be afraid Tyrone will rape you forever when you lose right to guns

Think I found the problem. Ive seen his type before they are all bravado with "muh 5000 guns" but remove that and they shrivel up.

He is a Hoppe libertarian, i.e. a paleo-libertarian. Free markets, physically remove democrats and communists.

I seriously hope he dies. Like this one stupid fucking faggot made the biggest fucking deal about fighting with the left (bringing fucking guns, talking mad shit) and then he fucking cries like a little bitch over fear of jail?

I'd be more mad if I wasn't fairly certain he's a psyop. Death is too good for this stupid fucking faggot. He single-handedly gave propaganda VICE everything they wanted.

He physically leveled four Antifa and defended some of the people who were there with him. His guns were left in his hotel room.

Sure user. That explains the tears. He knows he fucked up somewhere which is why he made that vid and is laying low. He even said he pulled his gun.

He's a fucking faggot. Talks hard but CRIED on a fucking video.

>I-I am scared

What a queer. He's either an agent or a mentally unstable WRECK

You were saying that he was nothing without his guns. He busted up several Antifa with his bare hands and maced another, your point is invalid.

/thread.

Cantwell came in quite late. I remember in 2015 he was a hardcore libertarian(radical agenda was originally libertarian). Then in 2016 he switched to becoming a hardcore white nationalist and redecked his whole studio with white nationalists propaganda.

He was fairly decent at promotion but during Charlottesville and his whole appearance on Vice, I was wondering what the fuck?
He was completely fucking it up from start to finish.
>"We are not non-violent, we will fuck these people up"
>Goes back to hotel room shows off guns.
>Tells reporter that people die every day and Heather's death is a complete w/e, expect more of it.
>Police want to arrest him and then instead of sticking with his hard man image starts bubbling about whether his life is endangered.
The absolute state.

He should have either kept his mouth shut about all the borderline inciting violence stuff and tried to cover his ass or he should have just embraced martyrdom and went to jail and suffered. People would still have a lot of respect for him if he got done by the feds on trumped up charges. He has tried to play both sides, acting tough and ready for confrontation and then having a nervous breakdown at even the thought of the police coming after him. Is going to prison really that bad? He isn't a manlet is actually pretty swole, he has assets which he can have collecting rent while he lives completely off the government and nearly every white guy in prison is a racist.

Really sad, really pathetic.

Fuck off faggot. He won a teeny tiny battle so that he can have his guns taken away and lose the war. THATS WHY HE IS FUCKING CRYING. Explain it any other way?

Source ffs

He smokes meth of course he is

This isn't his first bit of "inciting" he was part of the Free State Project where a bunch of ancaps thought they could just move to some NE state and take over but they got major shit by the residents.

The Radical Agenda is the best podcast imo. Race stuff + ancap stuff + great humor. Very entertaining. Hope Chris is doing alright. And if anyone is unfamiliar with him, dude is nuts. Definitely not leadership material.

Looking at that latest video, I think he is back on coke.

You keep shifting focus to things that happened after, but you were wrong. Faggot.

Listen to TDS, he's on there and people who were actually there talk about it. There's a picture floating around of him macing the guy.

I am shocked, SHOCKED that a habitual meth user and alcoholic could be so stupid

I don't doubt the guy is ideologically sound but he obviously needs to get a grip and stop going off the rails with the premature talk of revolutionary stuff.

former*

>according to him

Thanks ameribro

And what the fuck was up with him bitching about Jared Kushner? Fucking ugly bastard is so obsessed because a Jew is nailing Ivanka, that he made himself look like a beta bitch.

"S-she's just walking around w-with that g-g-guy!"

Pretty sure he's a literal, IRL cuck.

>Linking TDS

Fuck off FBI.

When shit gets real I hope you dont piss yourself.

TRS*

>when

He was on the Daily Shoa on Tuesday he's fine.

Anarchists get the gas.

Remember when he invited Weev. AR15 on the table while his guest was half laughing half yelling that genociding whole the non-whites of this planet was the only forward going into 2050.

I was honestly wondering how such types of discussions could take place without the Feds rushing in the place.

Cringey vaping controlled opposition.
Like most American ethnonationalists, he's a mongrel retard who is a mixed mudblood from Europe LARPing as a white European.
If he had a tan he'd be considered Turkish in the UK.

>hasn't listened to what he told that VICE bitch in its entirety

radicalagenda.com/2017/08/14/radical-agenda-ep342-full-vice-interview/

RA is absolutely required listening for any Sup Forumsack. I'm just amazed at the media coverage, especially here in NH.

Fags and their enablers, choking on rope from telephone poles.

He has had an embarrassing few days. He acts like the perfect nutter for vice. I bet vice couldn't believe their luck that someone would act like such a perfect stereotype of what the left imagines the right looks like.

He then goes into hiding (lol) and blubbers like a homosexual on camera. The left is seriously laughing their heads off at him right now. He is like a living joke. (unless he has ended it all out of shame)

A room full of jewish comedians given the job to think up a laughable nazi character could barely beat Chris Cantwells shameful antics over the last week or so.

Radical agenda was great even though Cantwell is a complete nutjob. Very smart/intellectual but his racewar, gas the kikes, jew and blood and soil chanting and overall presentation in that Vice doc convinced me that he's an fed of some sort. Cantwell isn't that fucking dumb to say the shit he said and did in that video giving vice everything they needed to make an absolute joke out of anything to do with having pride in your race. Even if he's not a fed, fuck him, you had the chance to reach out on a huge platform you cunt.

I hope you're ready for the SNL skits. Hope they get Rob Corddry.

>he's salty
Thanks for the salt delivery, user.! You really outdid yourself.

this is what you retards get for trying to centralize your movement with a bunch of old failures

He actually sounds good and rational during the interview. Of course (((Vice))) would only use the "bad" part of the interview.

>.!

Learn to use my language correctly, please.

I wish we had the video of him flicking open his knife like 5 times. Heard that shit on his audio and he flicks open the knife and the producer is like "oh yeah do that again." Then the madman does it. What a fucking sperg.

I have the same hair/beard combo without all the balding. Fuck, I need to use a longer guard.

That's how I feel. Great show but this guy told himself "this is our public debut, time to act like an utter fucking lunatic!"

You had ONE job Chris..

he's fine. He says "lie low" for a bit. His site is dtill being brigaded. I find it hillarious.

He's crying like a baby that just pissed its pants hahahaha! Clearly regretting sperging out and larping race war because he just found out that the retard bubble that emboldened him cant save him from reality. LEL

candid, I'm impressed.

in the uncut he points out that he is doing the interview to drum up exposer and controvesy and, it's working. He's not handiling it so well. I dont blame him it seems a lil overwelming,

If the police raid him they'll find his steroid stash and then he's really fucked. He already caught an infection from that shit.

Watch his interview in HBO Vice and you will see his language of violence is exactly what an agent provocateur would be saying at these events. He is probably on the FBI's payroll.

archive.is/XDzxA

christophercantwell.com/2017/08/17/charlottesville-aftermath/

Okay guys for you who say he's a double agent, see this please:

And go to around 32:00 where he starts talking about the media. He also explains how he got into libertarianism and white nationalism. The majority of the interview is him saying correct things. Vice just edited the most insane bits to make their case.

oh fugg

guy is a total loony. high level paranoia and schizophrenia.