Do you want to know why whites will lose the American race war? It's not even so much as a why...

Do you want to know why whites will lose the American race war? It's not even so much as a why, but a where it will happen.

The 37th parallel line between the rocky mountains and the appalachian mountains will be the deciding factor, it's the red line in this map. In the event of a war, coastal states all across the US will likely turn to a non-white communist side. Luckily, armed white populations could easily take up refuge in the mountains on the east coast and prevent New England and black communists from penetrating into the midwest and could also take up refuge in the giant expanse of the rocky mountains in the west which would eat apart any Californian or Mexican army trying to move eastward.

However there is an expanse about a thousand miles wide from southeast Colorado to southeast Kentucky that is flat as all hell and provides no kind of natural defense unlike the rocky mountains and appalachians. This front will likely be a complete meatgrinder in the war and a battle of attrition whites will likely lose.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PqGxI7QIYu4
youtube.com/watch?v=7VqG_4ADFfQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bless your heart

>all of this implying non whites would have some sort of cohesion
You vastly underestimate the differences blacks and latinos have with one another

This is retarded. Who is going to kill all the whites in the mid west? The military largely composed of white, republican, southerners? Or are the POC going to go AWOL and just start massacring millions of whites even though they don't have the agency to feed themselves without handouts from whitey?

>muh mountains
Great, you Taliban now. Though I doubt you can hold out for long without a drive-thru.

I agree with you for the most part, but the hillbillies in Appalachia will be the most rabid people in the race war. They'll push into the northeast and save all of New England. Don't underestimate Kentucky and West Virginia inbred rednecks

Coloradofag here, we're fucked without reinforcements the mormons cant hold off the western commies much longer either.

>They'll push into the northeast and save all of New England

They're high on opiates and half of them are injured.

In case of a civil war many army groups will be constructed of nationalist forces, the main concern is the propaganda war of loyalists to the current regime vs the new regime whoever can win over the white youth wins the war.

Theres only 10 million black youth and 10 million hispanic youth but 50 million white youth.

That's implying the white side can do anything with their cropdusters getting shot down and their forces getting mowed over by tanks

South-west is a huge wild-card. They're culturally conservative but not racist or white nationalist like Dixie proper. The South-West would probably establish a Christian libertarian state

Not including western NY...

That's cute, Cuckarado, but the military isn't supporting you sweetie.

>implying niggers will be capable of anything

Whoever has the best propaganda for the masses wins,

Civil wars are wars of propaganda for support groups.

The US government would crush ANY and ALL seperatist groups that want to cecede a large swath of the US.
There is no winner in the race war because ultimately the national guard will give all parties hell if they were to start violently "revolting".

How are blacks going to hold the entire south? They are a minority in most states down here and it will take a lot more than AK's and hennessy to hold the Port of New Orleans.

This
Even if you took 2/5ths of our numbers whites would most likely win a race war if it were hitting the fan and we dont take morale into consideration.

Not really, nationslist forces could organize a comparable army to the state, the US is too large to be controlled easily.

>Not really, nationslist forces could organize a comparable army to the state, the US is too large to be controlled easily.

You deeply underestimate how powerful the US military is. Insurrection is treasonous anyways. Political change should be made from within the state

When you have multiple organized armed revolts that are of millions of men, there is nothing that can be done.

This is why we cannot let go of Texas.

Mexicans and Latinos dont care about the center USA, they will fight with Commies in California to complete the Aztlan reconquista.

White and Mexicans could be allies in this case: California to Mexico, Oregon and Washington to whites.

Also no way the Bible belt could become a Black only territory, and Florida is toin coss as in the elections

The military isn't going to genocide white civilians

The US military would not win a ground war outnumbered or with comparable numbers, and hasnt.

considering there will never be a civil war, that is interesting. here is some more footage of the violent right facing off against the evil left.

youtube.com/watch?v=PqGxI7QIYu4

The military will fight the revolt and would be annihalated

Why? Blacks and Mexicans can't organize and in an actual conflict would be crushed. Why not resettle all the blacks in Mexico behind the Wall for repayment for all the illegal immigration

Europeans in early 1914 were also sure the age of wars was a distant past. Sometimes a small event can lead to catastrophic events.

It's not even 0800 and I've already seen the dumbest shit I'm going to see all day. Thanks OP.

>flat
Simply false
Learn more about geography and topography idiot before making ignorant threads

>putting new york as solely communist
Yeah no, upstate NY is Trump country and they love their guns up there.

There will be no civil war as long as the military has not disbanded or is not deployed overseas.

Says who?

>implying New England would become communist

Kys

Did the confederates not have war because the us had an army?
You get your men and kill theirs.

Irregular citizen militia will not be able to overcome the most disciplined troops on earth.

Who told you that?
No white is afraid of the US military

Depends where you are in upstate, Syracuse is full of unemployed bums depending on gibs.

The mercanary forces of the Jewish stste stand no chance against the Aryan peoples.

kind remind that you're very wrong

kek

>Florida
>Communist

This state of Jews, Negroids, and Amerindians will not last a week against an Aryan peoples struggle.

All the negros in Denver will starve in 10 days. When they head out looking for food they will be slaughtered like chickens.

>race war
>in the age of drones and $597 billion military budgets

The government will win every time. This ain't the 1800s anymore.

In a few battles the mercenarys will leave their employer and join their nation.

Nice try chang.

It's literally too late for that scenario to come to fruition. O'Nigger choked. He should have pulled the trigger when he had the chance. Now things have turned around. You'll never get another chance to own our military for a century or more. Prepare yourself to be flattened. It's coming.

>Implying the army itself will not be divide in factions

>race war?
I'am more interested in a Liberal war, they are a bigger problem than nignogs. In any war traitors are the first to die.

Black power leader explains why niggers will lose
youtube.com/watch?v=7VqG_4ADFfQ

The history of the Vietnam war says your a fucking dumb ass and so does the current politics of the middle east.

We dont have trannys on our team

And how to you propose to split the command centres and communication networks down the middle exactly?

That would be like rerouting half of iTunes onto Google servers.

Whoever has the tech wins

>all the nukes are in white man land

you should all be bowing down fag, imagine is black nationalist got these nukes

Why would blacks have control of the military?

>However there is an expanse about a thousand miles wide from southeast Colorado to southeast Kentucky that is flat as all hell and provides no kind of natural defense unlike the rocky mountains and appalachians. This front will likely be a complete meatgrinder in the war and a battle of attrition whites will likely lose.
Nonwhites don't live north of that red line. Arkansas is mountainous, and Louisiana is swampy. Blow up a few key bridges and you couldn't cross the state.

>florida
>communist
I'm sure the ex-cubans will have something to say about that

Leftists, especially far leftists, have narcissism of small differences. They hate each other. We saw this in Spain during their civil war and we also saw it in Russia during their civil war. Any united front wouldn't last long or it would last but be very unstable. I know there are some minor disputes in American right but when right-wing groups usually form a united front there is hardly any major internal infighting on the level that leftists have. I know all the minorities hate each other in the US as well but I don't know who they'd side with.
One thing that is certain is which minority group will lead any "revolution".

>that map

They're pussies who talk a big game but ultimately couldn't be bothered to reconquer their country.

would you want to go back after experiencing America?

Negroes would be apprehanded in days and be put to work on manufacturing of ammunition, guns, farming and mining, if war is won they would have a kust payment for cooperation then work within african politics to establish a program of relocarion afterwords continue relationships with all of the US allies in hopes of recognition.

Thats how I would see a non color revolution.

>NYC antiseperatist columns stream north to subdue the countryside
>separatists cut bridges and road junctions
>sporadic gunfire peppers busloads of militant 'counter-protesters' as they stop at barricades
>casualties are light, but demoralizing
>The columns descend upon a nearby small town in reprisal
Be ready to defend yourself. In a race war, your uniform is your skin. Your side has been chosen for you.

A color revolution would be jews leading whites tonaccomplish nothing just leading off a cliff or leading you to fightvall the lions.

Whose tanks, again? Who are the tankers? The riflemen? The fighter pilots? Learn about the demographics of the military, specifically the demographics of combat arms units, before you post this faggoty shit.

Race wars dont happen on fields, they happen in streets and homes. Go look at the Lebanese civil war.

1) Based whites control food production
2) Based whites control weapons in larger proportions
3) Based whites know how to use them
4) The army is with Trump
5) The police is with Trump
6) We're talking about a race war, white snowflakes will be killed by latinos + blacks.
7) Whenever whites are winning, latinos will flee to mexico and blacks will be fucked.

The left has 0% probability of winning.
--------------------------------------------------

Let's have a look at foreign powers
>Russia will work with Trump
>China will side with Trump too, and probably tell north korea to nuke commiefornia (Specially silicon valley who are producing drones to fight against us).
>EU will side with commies, russia will invade EU
we're in a world war now
>Trump will ask whites all around the world to fight for the USA. A lot of Europeans will then go to fight on Trump's side.
>Only mudslimes and commies will be left in Europe (They will be happy as they will think they have inherited Europe)

We win the second american civil war.

>Iran nukes israel
Comies are like this in Europe :O
>Now Russians and Americans kill every last one of mudslimes and commies in Europe. Except the Mudslimes who start fleeing to the Middle East (and celebrate Israel is gone for good).

haha all these

The most beta pessimistic cucked OP ever posted.

>all military personal are cousin fucking retards
Most of the more dangerous equipment is in control of people with a bit more than a middle school education

those arents tanks, those are self propelled artillery aka paladins.

Nice fanfiction. I bet HBO would love to see the script

You know why whites will win the race war? Because the most densily populated regions in the US are majority non-white. The places where you'd drop bombs.

And somehow they'll not only rationalize aiding people who would kill them, but also kill their families and friends for these people. So, what you're trying to say is: I am a pathetic nigger and I hope white people will kill each other for me because i can't.

You people really seem to forget that a large majority of the army is filled with muslim hating right wingers. A large section of the army would join the nationalists side.

> but Muh missiles and nukes
the US government is not going to just bomb the shit out of anywhere insurgents might be that would just cause more people to come to our side.

>florida
>communist

haha no, not sure where you got that dumb idea.

Thats a surprisingly thought through genocidal dream you have there buddy

>implying most citizens even sympathize with you losers
It'll be fun to see swathes of zones devoid of women and children because they wanted nothing to do with their pathetic husbands and fathers.

Itt morons

A revolt would get crushed.

Let's assume the revolt is able to USGOV a really hard time. I'd USGOV thought this was going to be the end, how long before they ask for UN support and most of the industrialized world changes to economies that are on a war footing?

You think the revolt could contend with the entire world mobilizing against it?

Do you retards know what happened to Germany when they got testy? The whole industrialized world mobilized against them. How did that work out?

A revolt is the last thing you need to be working towards. That would be a gift to our enemies.

There is no invasion route for enemies, there is nothing the world can do.

Denver here: Kill em all.

Whites are 100 million men, there is no front that can contest this and there is no possible invasion.

>all whites are on our side

>Florida
>Commies
Way to blow your whole theory in the first few sentences.

They will get paid and so will be.

The Miami area is not "America"
t. Fort Lauderdale

I'm not talking about an invasion. I'm talking about the USGOV asking for help and letting in foreign troops to help put down the revolt. Foreign troops ask to come by USGOV can easily make it on land.

We could implement a scorched earth policy and let the invaders be slowed by the cold winters in the far north part of the country, similar to the Soviet Union. This would be even an more effective strategy if we annexed parts of Canada into the ethnostate.

>high on opiates
>implying this isn't beneficial

>the army is all white

Rusdian population is situated in Europe, a couple of strikes in the railroads would block them from asia, EU has no army nor reason for anyone to fight in the US, nor is invasion possible from Europe to the US.

You haven't been to Detroit Cincinnati or Cleveland have you

You do realize the OP is about race war right? You do know what a race war is right? Are you by any chance a retarded nigger, because it seems you don't understand simple words.

Japan has no reason to support the regime, neither does China.

I live in southeast ky op. it's land is very rough. You're thinking of western kentucky and tennessee. it has a lot of flat land. This part of the state has a lot of smaller mountains. It's also very thick with forests...especially Daniel Boone National Forest.

Southeast Kentucky is also the 3rd poorest region in the country (first in white people). It's packed with meth and pill problems and it's also the fattest region in the Kentucky. Again 98% white population.

But most of

>Implying Southern niggers would stand a chance against the redneck hordes

They all live on a narrow belt, they'd be surrounded and destroyed in weeks
Prove me wrong

I can't see a race war happening because I happen to know most people aren't shoving a remote in their ass retarded.