I don't get racism. So what if your dick is white...

I don't get racism. So what if your dick is white? You still have genes in you from Genghis Khan and from the very first Africans that inhabited Earth.

I've met whites that were idiots. I've met blacks that were idiots. I've met Indians that were idiots.

I've also met whites that were smart and good people. I've met blacks that were noble and smart people. I've met Indians that were cool and down to Earth people.

Hating someone for their skin color or thinking that you're somehow going to change the course of the world by throwing tantrums because of your wicked ideology is something I would only ascribe to very stupid people. The kind of people that can't figure out calculus but they can figure out how to ruin innocent people's lives with their bullshit.

TLDR If you're racist, you're a moron.

Also
>crying when being doxxed
Gets problematic when your boss finds out you're a piece of shit, eh? Wear your fucking hoods and hide, pieces of shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1965
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_racial_and_ethnic_demographics_of_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Melting_Pot_(play)
archive.is/xXsLo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you're a commie, you're a moron too.
Fuck extremists and violent activists on both sides. Just shut the fuck up and get a job instead of pretending it's the 30s irl.

>so what if your dick is white
homo

www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf
niggers literally have smaller brain sizes, is science racist???

The trans-atlantic adoption study proved that even when a black child is adopted by white parents, he is still more likely to be a petty criminal who drops out of school than a white or asian kid.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/

I felt this way when I was an idealistic 14 year old too, you grow out of it.

I'm not a part of any political bullshit. I'm an anarchist. Fuck all politics.

It's basic psychology that you only care about your dick. That's the part of your body your brain is obsessed about most.

Yeah, and that justifies your hatred. Moron.

Are you jealous of my white dick or its lack of foreskin?

So you adopt the Jewish agenda of cutting your dick but at the same time you're hateful towards Jews? How does that work out for you, must be really confusing?

And whats the solution to hate? Keeping races separate in their own enviroments. You really cant hate someone who doesnt live close to you, and you definetevely cannot hurt him. Thats why multiculturalism is a failure, it only breeds hate between races. We need to be separated so we can live in peace

>I'm not a part of any political bullshit. I'm an anarchist. Fuck all politics.

This has to be a LARPer, holy fuck lmao.

>very first Africans that inhabited Earth
disproved

I didn't cut my dick. Who would cut his own dick?

>Wear your fucking hoods and hide, pieces of shit.
And be just like you? No thanks!

>Segregation works
Apparently you have no fucking clue how nature works. And since humans are a part of nature, good fucking luck with your shit.

Basically you just proved my point, that you're a low ass IQ, useless-to-society, probably a basement dweller living off his mom, dumbass.

>It's basic psychology that you only care about your dick. That's the part of your body your brain is obsessed about most.

Homo psychology

>Yeah, and that justifies your hatred. Moron.
its literal science you fucking mong.
blacks on average have lower iq's theres no shame in acnoliging a litral fact.

When your opinions are noble, there's no problem with sharing them with society. Even if your opinions are a bit out there, it's no problem. It's only a problem when you're a piece of shit internet keyboard warrior and you think somehow the world owes you something. It doesn't. Your opinions don't fucking matter and they're shitty anyway.

Go find a WW2 vet and tell them how nazis are great and all that. See how long it takes before he punches all your teeth out.

Your too emotional and low IQ too understand, so you lash out like a child that didn't get his tendies when presented with data. Are you emotional because your black, it's ok you could be an exception. Get those panties out of a bunch buddy, you'll live longer.

Niggers need to develop more advanced technology than wood cutting to stop/plunder cars.

But they seem to be unable to.

No, you cum stain. By your logic, you should hate monkeys too. And horses. And dogs. After all they're all far less intelligent than you.

Truth is, you're a hateful piece of shit. You're just looking for excuses to spread hatred. You don't even give a shit when people get hurt because of it. That's how un-American you are.

>Your opinions don't fucking matter and they're shitty anyway.

low iq brailet why are you sperging out like a petulant child over litral fact?

i know you have cat nearby that you want to set on fire

Monkeys are dicks. Horses meh. Dogs are usually bros if you treat them nicely.

Again with this scientific data bullshit.

You fucking moron. How the fuck can you be so stupid?

YOU are the only one that decides you're going to be a hateful piece of fucking shit. It's not science that decides that. Not one data point exists where it says "this proves that we should be hateful towards X".

You're a boring ass person and you won't ever achieve shit in your life. Which is why you cling to the only thing that even resembles power in your life. And that's fucking hating others. Gets you attention, doesn't it?

>un-American

america was a litral ethnostate you tripple nigger.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790

>Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America, in Congress assembled, That any Alien being a free white person, who shall have resided within the limits and under the jurisdiction of the United States for the term of two years, ...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1965
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_racial_and_ethnic_demographics_of_the_United_States

>America is a melting pot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Melting_Pot_(play)
The Melting Pot is a play by Israel Zangwill, first staged in 1908. It depicts the life of a Russian-Jewish immigrant family

The statistics of black crime speak for themselves, user. Yes, there are exceptions to the rule, but the vast majority conform to the worst stereotypes, and they even go so far as to revel in their ignorance. Any gifted black child with academic leaning will be castigated as "dey izz b 2 huwhyte an' ting"

>Again with this scientific data bullshit.

>denial of facts

Do you retards ever study history?

>No, you cum stain. By your logic, you should hate monkeys too. And horses. And dogs. After all they're all far less intelligent than you

Hate is irreverent, these things are still given less rights. It would be logically consistent to give blacks less rights as well, but we actually just want them to be seperate from whites due to the numerous data suggest homogenous societies function better. That's quite merciful, logically we don't have to be but we chose to anyways, somewhat noble Id say :).

No, you piece of shit. America was a land occupied by natives. Then a massive fucking genocide happened, blacks were brought in to be slaves, and now that they're free, you feel justified to hate them?

You don't know shit about your own history. Coupled with your weak ass excuses, I find it fucking hilarious.

Racism isn't a problem, it's just hate and you can't stop someone from hating.
There also is a reason for their hate most of the time even if it's not just.

It's a symptom from another problem and trying to fight racism is like fighting of the cold by just lying in snow because you feel warm instead of taking a medicin.

It's also just a mechanism from nature to be wary of things that are different and you don't know and for keeping your own group together.

If you have a village of green people who have never seen a purple man and a purple man one day come to the village and causes trouble they could say hey maybe it's just one guy.
But if you get this for a few times they must be stupid not to think most of them act like that. Are you going to call them evil for thinking this way?

Fuck science 'coz muh feelz, amirite?

not bc their black, they act like savages

Its not segregation because several races are not living in a same country. You can whine about nature all you want but the countries that are more stable are those that have remained ethnically homogenous (northern european countries).
The reason the third world is in the state it is is because of foreign intervention, is it not?
If we eliminate that intervention, people are left in peace to their own business.
And whats that about "human nature"? You havent explained anything! Also please dont insult me as I havent insulted you. And no I'm not a low IQ NEET, be nice please

I don't know what your race is but I hate you. Checkmate.

>Doesn't understand basic epidemiology
>Cites studies that use incredibly biased data sets
>Feels justified in espousing dying ideologies

Your views are flawed because studies indicating a connection between race and criminality do not occur in a vacuum. Human studies are not like watching chemical reactions and recording the results. They have historical, and socioeconomic context that cannot be ignored. You do realize that the subjugation of a race for the majority of this country's history will have repercussions, right? The only conclusion I can reach about the studies cited are that over a century of strife, chaos, and pain (perpetrated predominantly by wealthy and poor whites) will create societies of people maladjusted for the current system (created by those aforementioned whites).

But I know I am talking to the average american, so you won't be able to really discuss this. Hope you can someday become literate. kthxbai

>You don't know shit about your own history.

>belgian flag
>calls me american
how new are you you fucking mongoloid?

>Hating someone for their skin color

Maybe a century ago, but nobody has a beef with another race because of their color nowadays dumbass. Consider it more of a culture conflict.

Oh, and I'd lynch a white commie long before I'd even punch a nigger btw.

Read this thread

archive.is/xXsLo

>Hehe i live in Maine and fuck racists

>muh feels

>FUCK SCIENCE, AND FUCK STATISTICS!1!

This is why racism exists my dark friend, don't think too hard, you might hurt yourself.

>I don't get human nature

Racist? No one here is racist user. We just want a white ethno state to preserve our way of life and people.

This is basically the battlecry of the SJW when faced with reality.

North america was a lot less crowded and there where places were there were no people for miles.

Are you going to say antartica is taken because there are like 20 people on it?
There was enough space and the Natives also killed each other for dominace, don't act like they were peacful.

And if you are so protecting about the foreign invaders with the indians you must also dislike immigration as it seems to be the same fucking thing. Other people replacing the local population.

Can you explain why an entire African continent of billions can't defeat an Asian girl in maths?

A continent ruled by Africans to give all the social benefits and advantages to Africans.

>very first Africans that inhabited Earth
This bullshit was disproved long time ago. Get out of our regressive science-denying cave, you fucking bigot.

The problem is there is more nefast black, it is stastictical, it is a fact.

Your justification is idiotic. You're an idiot. I'm not sure I can deliver this message any more clearly.

Where's the other 25% ?

For someone that doesn't get racism, you talk a lot about race.

>you still have genes from genghis khan.

No, the only people in Europe that do are samer in norther Scandinavia but their not white. If their are people plz tell (more people with genes from gen his Kahn).

>the first Africans.

Whites came from the Ukraine area.

>whites can be dumb to.

Yes that's true but generally the white race has higher iq than the black race.
There a lot more factors to why people are racist: Blacks a naturally more aggressive.

>blacks are innocent and don't deserve to be treated bad because of their skin color.

Yeah I agree but they shouldn't be in white countries. Niggers should be in Africa helping their countries there so they don't have to "flee" to other countries. So Europeans can live in peace in Europe while niggers can live in peace in Africa. Take The Nordiska motstÄndsrörelsen. They don't hate niggers, but they just don't want niggers to live in Europe.

>I don't get racism.
Focus on why everyone wants to move to white countries and no one wants to move to black countries. No spics are paying coyotes to smuggle them into Nigeria. Somalians aren't grabbing plane rides to Ecuador. None of this has anything to do with "history" or "resources." And once you figure out why this is happening, then you'll start to understand racism.

But of course there is good black person, a know some of them myself, but too much black lead to total satanic chaos.

REEEEEE HATEFACTS.

also alot of the natives of africa sold there fellow tribesmen for guns gold and other loot.

"per 100.000" isn't percent.

note how you never said you've met a good black person.

>I'm not a part of any political bullshit. I'm an anarchist. Fuck all politics.
You're a fucking meme. You are 100% the status quo. everyone from the queerest neo-con squares like McCain and Paul Ryan, to the democrats, the jews, and all their hollywood puppets - that's what you are. The status quo.

> I'm an anarchist
You're living in your mom/ aunts basement, jobless. Please clean your room

Cope

"White nationalism" is a thing only in the United States. In Europe nobody gives a fuck about your skin color, it's the culture that matters. Personally I'd rather unite with trade-oriented nations such as Chinese or Jews than with Germans, who are basically highly organized Chechens with the same fetish for sadism, domination and wars.

>again with this scientific data bullshit
WEW LAD
E
W
L
A
D

duh
Been a while since I felt this stupid...

this.

>Yeah I agree but they shouldn't be in white countries
But you brought them there. How the fuck does this concept elude you?

Make them your brothers instead of your fucking enemies.

I dont get one post by this id posters. Are you a bot posting on a martian religion pictogram board? For what purpose? Why dont people use sage and slide your stupid thread to oblivion?

Right Wing Safety Squad advising all anons viewing this thread to follow the instructions of this image in order to combat /leftypol/ slide/bait threads such as this one. After the requirements are met, hide and ignore this thread. Regards, Right Wing Safety Squad.

Bump, this is our controlled opposition. We should share the laughs, it's noble.

Keep coming back here. You will "get" racism soon enough. :)

Because they're richer. If it was the other way around, everything would be flowing there. It has nothing to do with race and everything to do with commodity.

Also, fucking Dubai.

Let me tell you about anarchy. Anarchists never take power, anarchist never end up winning in a revolution. Anarchists are just a dumb force used by whoever decides to use them, thrown away the moment the revolution is over. Currently anarchist are just a weapon used by commies, nothing else. They'll throw you away as soon as the fight ends.

monkeys are literlly niggers of the animal kingdom.

horses are tasty as fuck.

dogs are bros.

niggers suck

>Dubai
the oil bubble will burst, and Dubai will starve

mark my words.

>Then why the fuck did you bring them over?

I don't think they should have but the reason was:
Cheap labor.

the races arent technically equal in many of their traits, each has strengths and weaknesses overall, denying that is just not scientific. but thats not a reason to hate someone. you should judge people based on their actions. and that is why racism exists.

No, I honestly don't give a shit about politics. It's 99% lies, so why the fuck would a reasonable person invest even one second into it? Nature is ruled by anarchy. If humans weren't such selfish idiots, we could enjoy anarchy as well. And society would be far better off than what we have now. Random idiots with lower IQ than temperature of the air in my room telling me lie after lie after fucking lie.

It doesn't matter where you stand politically, all you do is keep your mouth open while politicians shit into it. If you enjoy that, fine. I don't.

>But you brought them there. How the fuck does this concept elude you?

>equating your ancestors actions to your actions

Holy fucking shit lmfao; we've gone full meme, we are witnessing retardation personified. Laughter truly is the best medicine, thank you doctor.

Are you seriously saying the average white community is anywhere close to the average black community? We all know smart kind blacks that doesn't mean the vast majority of them aren't violent scum with zero empathy. You do realize that blacks amount for a huge percent of crime right? Every like 9 out of 10 blacks is a bad egg and they are reproducing at an extremely higher rate than whites. So just because some are good doesn't mean they aren't overwhelmingly bad.

Agreed.

Let's use an IQ test to filter out anyone

Then you owe them. In a literal sense. Otherwise you admit to being a piece of shit.

>Because they're richer.
Good, you're halfway there.

Now WHY are they richer? Cleaner? More productive? Safer? More literate? We're talking dozens of varied countries in completely different continents. Why can't black countries ever be rich? Thousands of years sitting on diamond mines and africans never found a single one. Why will no african country ever be safe? Why does every country that imports blacks import violence?

>I don't get racism. So what if your dick is white?
hahahahaha

Is this another curry chimp taking his anal annihilation to another thread?

>I've met Indians that were idiots.
You're an idiot if you don't think brown racism exists in that part of the world.

>waaaah whites are racist, I'll be indignant here but not tell other racists off

jesus fucking christ, you're so retarded. anarchist doesn't mean apolitical you dumb edgelord.

in facts, it has a lot in common with marxism

Probably. If you give me more than a picture with an asian girl and a headline.

Maybe you could start with the household of this lady, and compare it to the different quartiles of people in Cape Town with their socioeconomic data. Maybe if you could tell me her educational background, and if she or her family came from outside Cape Town.

Maybe if you start to expand on the history of Cape Town and tell me what struggles that the people have faced there. Perhaps there was some racial conflict there that persistently affected people's lives for decades or more. Maybe, there was economic exploitation there that made life harder. Also, you could even tell me about issues with access to education, health, and shelter that native Cape Town residents may face. There is likely a wealth of more information that I may request, but I think that this is the bare minimum to begin to prove your point.

Furthermore, Africa as a country has been systematically 'raped' of its physical wealth, history, and more by white european colonizers. So I think this is a pretty bad example.

>Wanting anarchy

Fuck off too Somalia idiot.

>from the very first Africans that inhabited Earth.
Lel check out this faggot believing in the out of africa meme.

You do realize that politics based on the laws of nature is fascism right? I mean the whole idea was survival of the fittest nations.

Pretty sure Dubai is richer than any US city. Idiot.

And (((who))) came up with modern (((psychology)))?

anrchy =/= chaos you fucking moron.

No one alive today brought them. Does "The sins of your father" ring a bell? Anarchists have murdered a lot of people over the years, so why haven't you repaid their families? Guilt by association sucks when it's applied to yourself, doesn't it?
Now shut the fuck up, troll.
sage

ftfy

what about the arabs and latinos? were they slaves too?